LIVE: ALT-RIGHT NPI CONFERENCE 2016 #2

youtube.com/watch?v=kYT3jE1Xknc

We'll present speeches, interviews and conversations with attendees at the NPI event in Washington D.C. on November 19th starting at 10 am EST / 7 am PST / 4 pm CET.

Part 1 (Morning & Afternoon) Starts at 10 am EST & Ends at 4 pm EST.

Part 2 (Evening) Starts at 7:45 pm EST & Ends ~9 pm EST.

Don't miss the Alt-Right event of the year, in the wake of the Trump victory.

Speakers include: Kevin MacDonald, Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow, Millennial Woes, Matthew Tait & F. Roger Devlin.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/19/fash-the-nation-week-66-shoah-the-nation-2-0/
twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/800079572519780353
youtube.com/watch?v=omrcDsVbr4A#t=3m35
twitter.com/lacymacauley/status/800101818508283904
lacymacauley.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=we9nLhp-OtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OLD THREAD

Bump

Jews are not the enemy!

>guys they know our exit plan, streaming was on when i said it
>says the new exit plan on livestream again

C'mon, Richard.

Kek. That was embarrassing.

The jewish question is complex.

seriously

It was on purpose.

tfw no fash the nation this week

I see fake right and go left?

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/19/fash-the-nation-week-66-shoah-the-nation-2-0/

Hopefully

>none of halberstrams soothing asmr voice
its not the same senpai

That's not a nice thing to say of the alt-right.

Saying you are going in said direction and go in the other is what that meant..unless Im missing some sort of joke you are trying to make..

up

How long was it running? Did I miss something important?

bunch of people spoke. pretty good. go on twitter if you wanna see antifa chimpouts

Post some pics brosky

+4 hours now. I like to listen to everything regarding ethnic nationalism so i found it great.

fucking shit

Alt-right is for fags who confused labels with cocks.

Who is this wizard?

ahahahahahahaha racists BTFO

prophet of kek

who is this larper?

Just your typical pagan.

This one was gay as fuck.

One there must have been a kike. Regardless, act on the facts. Don't make shit up. People would just kek here of these fantasies. Kinda the problem that group have had, the muh 6 million isis memebers allready on the shit rock people he have been speaking too....

No, dey don't kno anything, they are not on the field, verifying, absurd.

That's bad for your movement, rather stick to those who weighs on facts not nonsense. Problem we got here, we got no one, but our Sylvi atm

Basically running the kikes erend one of them

Reminder that Tila Tequila promised to flash her tits at Murdoch Murdoch

I though it was a meme

admitted homosexual Millennial Woes defending bestiality at NPI Conference 2016. Richard Spencer canceled his Question & Answer section afterward: twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/800079572519780353

This was so embarrassing to watch. Richard Spencer is not a good speaker, and horrible spokesperson. He couldn't clearly articulate his point of view, but instead got defensive with the journalists.

Jared Taylor should host the event next time -all of his statements were clear and precise.

But shes a coal burner so she has actually practiced bestiality..

The Donald will never be us. But that doesn't mean they can't help us get Trump's policies through that will helpus

>alt-right

Dat gyno

look at those tits

bearmode

I'm sure the final answer is as equally perplexing

she was there last night and probably today

>Richard Spencer is not a good speaker

At best, this is horribly bad rhetoric. It's just overall a degenerate message. This relates to how Millennial Woes says he is "attracted to men" and likes "pretty boys" youtube.com/watch?v=omrcDsVbr4A#t=3m35

HAHAHAH

>i-im only 1/4 gay

Jared Taylor is eloquent but too smug

>i-im only 1/4 Italian

What's the break music?

mate i can trace my family back more than 500 years

Racewave.

fucking love Tila

>has a video out getting gorilla fucked by a whitedude
>against race mixing

kek

she is white

got a link?

>everyone bagging on my favourite surrogate internet-friend

s-stop it

Someone needs to hold an intervention with Manlet Woes about his personal appearance. He is giving off strong manchild vibes appearing in public like this.

also to keep his love for bestiality quiet

There is literally nothing wrong with shagging pigs and farm animals.

preach

checked

wh- what?

do NOT touch the threads you little commie preck

He's joking

During, what was I think the second panel, Woes was notably absent, and then outside there someone ended up bloodied after an antifa started a fight. Also Woes has a shit t shirt on

twitter.com/lacymacauley/status/800101818508283904

>that hover hand

would you hover hand me user?? ;)

I'm gunna need a source leaf.

I expect a cringefest

This woman who is pictured protesting NPI. Here is her blog:

lacymacauley.wordpress.com/

The most recent article is how she met a Turk recently at a protest and flew out to Turkey to get fucked repeatedly by him and then started to get scared by the highly patriarchal culture of Turkey and the fact that this Muslim is a literal fucking Muslim.

>Unwanted sex? Rape? All the time. He did not stop to determine whether I consented to sex. Several times, he turned off my wifi and lied about it, a modern-day form of gaslighting. He verbally criticized me for using social media, my main link to the rest of my life back in the US, and tried to discourage me from using it. He forced me to unfriend one Turkish man on Facebook, and wanted me to unfriend many more.

>All the while, he drank heavily every day. I tried to pretend that everything was okay, that these challenges were minor, that I just needed to grin and bear it and try to get my work done. I told myself that this would not be permanent, that I just need to endure. Even though things got progressively worse, each time I looked to the horizon. I put silver linings on all of the clouds.

These absolutely insane childish degenerates are flying around to be the property of patriarchal Turks while protesting the masculine in their own societies. This is absolutely the most degenerate fucking thing I've ever read

blame your fellow white men who give in when these skanks yell at them

When is the next part? It says this was part 1.

my sides just killed my neighbours on both sides

Kek. Be kind to Woes

youtube stream says 1h 40m

I'm sorry I love you woe bro.
not like I don't have the same problem

Did Lana and Heinrik lose their spot or not?

The stream is the full video, not sure why it says 'Part 1'

They are having dinner I think

But they said they might not be back.

in the end henrik said something that organizers wanted them to move their stuff or something so that might cause problems to stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=we9nLhp-OtM
trump protest in texas in the meanwhile

How come all the people in this are, well, weirdos? Spencer looks like a literal Hitlerjugend LARPer, Woes is a basement dwelling NEET in old clothes he sleeps in, the three old guys look like the old guys from the Muppet Show, etc.

Are they all just controlled opposition or what? Because they quite frankly look ridiculous.

Note that I'm not actually fully familiar with who these people are except Woes because I watched a lot of his "omg society is falling apart" videos, before he started jerking off on the whole white supremacy angle.

10/10

Kek, i'm talking about MW. He's literally 1/4 guido.

its quite new movement so these people are not "groomed for publicity"

Henrik said they were being told to move all their shit halfway through and got really angry and said "if that's true there probably isn't going to be another part then, because this will take too long to move stuff guys"

so blame Spencer, basically. we're missing the entire conference now

Eh, you could take any conference for a fringe-y political group or anything really and it would be full of unusual people, normies just don't give a fuck about this stuff unless there's a lot of money involved. Doesn't bother me anymore than a university faculty having a few oddballs, it comes with the territory

wow good find user. there really is no limit to how fucking crazy these people are.

at least she seems to come out of it a teensy bit red-pilled, even if the implications haven't sunk in (and maybe never will)

>I honestly think that one of the reasons that I have been silent about this for two months has been that I did not want to feed into the narrative of Muslim men being aggressive. I didn’t want to fuel hatred or racism. But silence breeds complicity, and am now telling this story in order to heal.

if there is just ONE thing that unites every nook and cranny of the alt right its righteous hatred of this omnipresent cucked stockholm syndrome

Can someone explain what the Alt Right is ?

Dead at Woes wearing the same T shirt speaking at an international conference as he wore 2 weeks ago to a Walmart

not only that he defended bestiality with a straight face in the middle of his speech for no reason

They're not the enemy, they're just smart, hardworking, insular and a bit dickish. They don't identify with their country; they identify with their culture and whatever cause their championing at that moment. They're good people, just with a focus that is not necessarily harmonious with the broader society. Jews need to be worked with, managed, supported and constrained as they do the same with the rest of gentile society. Up your game.

Sincerely,

- Half-Jew/Nordic

guy needs to lift and learn to dress properly.

It's just memes bruv.......

non-establishment (non-neocon) right-wingers. Predominantly ethno/racial nationalists.