>he's been called amnesties worst enemy
>super strong immigration
>attorney general

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLVbn6xT4Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes he is /ourguy/

He's more our guy than anyone else. Turrets now!

My favorite senator

Trump could make resurrection be real, resurrect MLK, appoint him to a spot and liberals would still call MLK a racist bigoted monster.

He indeed is

Gowdy was my guy tbqh

He's strong on ending H1B Visas as well. Basically illegal immigration that hurts white collar workers. That's why there being so hard on him. He's Google and Microsoft's nightmare by all indications.

The more the left hate him the more I want him.

I voted for Trump and I don't see how his picks like Sessions and especially POMPEO are a good thing.

He's going to end up proving the leftists right and having the public reject conservatives for years to come.

He isn't uniting the public, he's dividing. He's painting a picture that conservatives are regressive, racist, and backward goons, instead of bringing good things and prosperity and unity to the country.

This is dangerous for real conservatives. You guys might get a kick on all the "attacks", but nothing good will come out of this major division. We don't need this in our country right now.

what does america need

It will be fun for a while while you get entertainment on all the "butthurt" "crying" and "tears", but when SHTF and things start to suck you won't be laughing.

He's a retard who is anti-drug. How can Trump call himself a businessman if he's too stupid to see the taxes generated from legalization.

What the fuck is a real conservative?

He's ok. Probably about as good as we could hope for at that spot. He's experienced, tough on immigration, and does things by the book. Which is what you want for attorney general.

Go to 25:30 and check out this liberal raging over Jeff sessions.

Everything he says makes new happy trump picked Jeff sessions.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLVbn6xT4Zc

Forgot video

At least it will start to suck first for the non-whites.

He's our guy if he actually goes after the big banks when they fuck us over, or are caught laundering money for cartels; all stuff Holder just let slide. If he doesn't, then fuck him, he's not our guy. Also, I hope he does deport all the ducking beaners.

why not wait and see what happens before fear mongering like some kind of shit cunt? oh right, because you're not conservative and don't know anything about conservatism.

Wow, what a great guy.

Right? This guy makes me excited for sessions
>HE'S GONNA GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THE COUNTRY

SIGN ME UP

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLVbn6xT4Zc
wow difference between drunk billo who can't appear on screen and all the shots of quick flinch Sessions eyes.

I'm liking those quick flinch Sessions eyes.

nice try CTR.