Official Mainstream Media hate thread vol. II

We know journalists are watching.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my utmost contempt for their lack of integrity, and complete traitorous, leftist, globalist bias.

NOBODY trusts them anymore... except morons.

Do you think they really got into journalism to be a paid shill? I don't think so. They should feel ashamed for pushing the leftist agenda and trying to destroy our nation, and western civilization, for that matter.

They should make amends by providing us with information as to exactly how biased the company they work for truly is, and allow us to exploit and shame them on the world stage. If you are a journo, than more than likely we both share the enemy that is your editorial department, and with YOUR insider information, and OUR dedication to spreading the word of truth about bias globalism that is out to destroy and enslave us all, we might be able to put some of them in their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/robek-world/huge-list-of-fake-news-sites-47765980b912#.zg0udmihl
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
youtube.com/watch?v=4vr-Dxfikwc
youtube.com/watch?v=_X16_KzX1vE#t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAytlDjl7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

glad to see the MSM die in my lifetime

fuckin' awesome

Yeah, but is it really dying?

People still watch.

People will still believe whatever the smooth talking fags and nigs on CNN say.

Give it a month, it'll be back to business as usual.

Can we draw a distinction between "press" and "media" please?

>Press: people who report news. for example, the little ticker that scrolls on the bottom of the screen, on the scene reporters showing what exactly happened

>media: controlled by ((())) and used to manipulate and propagandize. these are most of the networks, most major newspapers, and involves soundbites, selective interviewing, shock tactics, and fearmongering.

The media will also never be critical of itself. They will always find someone or something else to blame for their dishonesty and shortcomings.

>B B B BUT PEOPLE STILL WATCH
nice ratings you've got there you shill piece of shit

who is this FOUR-CHAN?

>Give it a month, it'll be back to business as usual.

It's been dying, and we have a golden opportunity to deliver a killing blow. We have to use all the bias in this election and cement it in the minds of the public that the media are nothing but propagandists.

What about all the fake news sites though? medium.com/robek-world/huge-list-of-fake-news-sites-47765980b912#.zg0udmihl

>implying the MSM cares enough about Sup Forums to send shills

Your delusion is astonishing.

Yeah even amongst normies around here there's talk of not paying the licence fee anymore.

I can't wait for the BBC and the paedo cucks that run it to finally die.

They don't have the power they once did, and this election demonstrated that.

They claim they didn't know that Trump had so many supporters, but that's bullshit. They watched, and they knew damn well that Trump was pulling in massive crowds compared to that dried up old sociopathic cunt Clinton, and instead of reporting that fact, they just ignored it and doubled down on their lies and manipulation.

Hopefully there's going to be a significant financial impact on their failure, and the failure of the democratic party.

Regardless, everyone with half a brain should share the fact that the MSM is just propaganda garbage, and shouldn't be viewed by anyone.

>glad to see the MSM die in my lifetime
>fuckin' awesome

RTE in Ireland are vermin. Shut it down.

I agree with you 100%. But here's the problem.

You're going to read their articles anyway.

See, there's a strange kind of amnesia that goes on with media. On the one hand, you read it and realize "that's total bullshit, who could believe it?" But then you read on and 2 articles later when they're talking about something you know nothing at all about, you believe them. Because you have no alternative.

So really, it's not enough to hate them. You have to give up your amnesia. You have to NEVER believe ANYTHING they say.

But there's good news. The internet gives us alternatives. Try @Cernovich or the Alex Jones InfoWars for truth.

>Pretty accurate list of fake news, imo...
The list:
ABC News 1,2,3
CBS News 1,2,3
CNN 1,2,3
Fox News Channel 1,2,3
MSNBC 1,2,3
NBC News 1,2,3
CNBC 1,2,3
One America News Network 1,2,3
New York Times 1,2,3
Los Angeles Times 1,2,3
USA Today 1,2,3
Washington Post 1,2,3
Newsweek 1,2,3
TIME 1,2,3
U.S. News & World Report 1,2,3
Huffington Post 1,2,3
Gawker 1,2,3
Breitbart 1,2,3
BBC News 1,2,3
Al Jazeera 1,2,3
RT 1,2,3
Daily Mail 1,2,3
Snopes 1,2,3
Wikipedia 1,3
Politifact 1,2,3
Salon 1,2,3
The Atlantic 1,2,3
USA Today 1,2,3
Business Insider 1,2,3
AP 1
Reuters 1
Time 1,2,3

Time to compile media lies?

CNN says a women calling for riots is calling for peace:
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA

I've basically been on a news blackout since Nigbama got elected....

I

Good journalists don't exist anymore, TV saw to that, they replaced journalists with good looking idiots that can read a script, they're all just useful idiots for their masters now, none have integrity, none have the balls to do their job and fight back against the people that killed journalism.

CNN blacks out a reporter after she gives valid negatives of Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vr-Dxfikwc

Washington post accuses repubs of attacking Comey for doing his job....than later claim he's attacking democracy.

Recent classic.

CNN tells viewers that viewing the wikileaks emails is illegal so you can only get information from the trustworthy media.

youtube.com/watch?v=_X16_KzX1vE#t=10

>...it's illegal to have this stuff, except for us, the media....so let's take a look

This one probably didn't get enough attention. Reuters cut a feed of Trump at a black church to blackout coverage (they were the feed for the rest of the media). One of the camera guys tries to refuse to, saying he will take a demotion for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

CNN laughs on air about their favoritism for Hillary:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

every single one of those people is jewish by the way

wikipedia that shit

Pure coincidence.

So much for fact checkers.

Facts are for the elite...lies are for the plebs.

Unfortunate that valuable threads like these don't get the attention they deserve. Can't compete with obvious bait threads.

Yeah

Huffpo says no difference between male and female brains for muh equality purposes.....then runs a piece saying male brains are different and make them more violent...

This election also had social media botted then turned into news. I had several friends fall for this fake story.

Gotta check all these digits.

>911
nebar fogeb

It keeps happening

Covering up for Clinton....as usual.

>mfw Mainstream media come with this "post-truth" bullshit argument because they can't stand being exposed for the crooks they were.
Remember folks, it's not the media that is wrong, nooooo, it's the people that is wrong for mistrusting them

>post truth

Those leftist buzzwords....

These are some of the worst stats that I have ever seen. Most of them have no zero axis and the rest have almost no data points.

People give a fuck about what the kardashians are up to. They don't want news, they want to be entertained and to be told what to think but they don't want to ever have to admit it.
Just so long as they're part of the greater tribe and congruent with it.

i was in class yesterday talking a to a fellow red-pilled Sup Forumsack about the guy who died because those fuckin protestors blocked the highway, causing the ambulance to take a 45 minute detour. we were bitching about how that kind of shit gets little to know coverage in the MSM, and this fat sjw slob interjected saying that we were liars, that that didn't really happen because he never saw it on CNN.
seems like some people are too stupid to reason with. sad!

bump, i hate those fuckers, and luckily everywhere in the world the media is the same, so if a go a shoot up my local news paper, it works.

In my opsinion I think we should do somthing with the fucking media. True the first amendment does cover freedom of the press, but it does not guarantee them to be free of consequences or criticism. Also in our first amendment we the peoplehave the right to petition so we should demand the media be reformed and not allowed to determine itself the ones to choose what is real and (((Fake)) news.

my favorite one so far
>that terrible acting

youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08

this, and it needs to be worldwide, seriously when are we militarizing this shit and get command of media outlets?

Time and Newsweek are top tier garbage.

Exactly. We need to start a movement to demand reforms on the mainstream media and social media as well.
[G]iving a distinct and independent power to do any act they please which may be good for the Union, would render all the preceding and subsequent enumerations of power completely useless. - Thomas Jefferson.

This has been out awhile.

Multiple local news channels across the country use the EXACT SAME dialogue during the holiday season.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzAytlDjl7E

I still listen to NPR every once in a while. On the way home the other night, I think it was Friday but I'm not 100% sure, they had a piece about a JEWISH mother—no mention of the father, of course—who's family sat around the dinner table making those ridiculous safety pins.

This is news, according to NPR. Nothing else of importance in the world. Remember Aleppo? Remember Mosul? Remember how Russians were a major existential threat to all humanity? NPR doesn't! By the way did you know Trump scares people who rely purely on a manufactured identity to cope with things like "needing money to live" and "there are other people in the world I have to interact with"? Dark, divisive, and dangerous my friend. As a Jew you can trust her to know what's scary.

I already know your defense, media. "But if we just report on Aleppo then you'll say we're beating the drums of war!" You are beating the drums of war, you just switch from a MENA civil war to a culture war. You can't help yourself. Was it your plan all along to let Trump win? If Hitler never wins Jews can never justify their abuses of culture. Really makes you think?

I already know your defense, media. "I'm not doing this on purpose that way! I just report, I don't have a personal agenda..." It doesn't matter why you do it, you don't matter, you're not a special snowflake, you fucking dance and if you don't dance they'll put some other whore on, and they don't have a choice either, their power is an accident. Come, look here under the shadow of this rock. It's your empire. Act as you see fit. Oh, scared?

Here's a safety pin.

Forgot how fucked up this is...

ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX are ALL using the EXACT same shit......

Now that's fucked up.

Keep the hate alive.

Meanwhile, on the net...

>Trump won
>now Fox is sucking Trump's cock

Is Fox only delaying the inevitable?

>this is surprising

I didn't think they'd ALL be talking the EXACT same shit.

Sure, national and local affiliates, but EVERY single broadcasting company was on the same script.

That's just insane.