Main Stream News trying to take down our hero Alex

Main Stream News trying to take down our hero Alex.

They say Sandy Hook wasn't a false flag.

How? Liberals are not giving up. How can we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kb0B0LQy
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=bxRmyG59a1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to go on a school shooting and pretend it didn't happen

Staged because white people aren't prone to mass murder.....right?

That looney ain't my hero. Now get this, I actually think sometimes bad guys do bad things with weapons and sometimes that weapon is a gun. Yet I'm still unapologetically pro gun and pro liberty and won't budge. Jones makes me look bad.

Sandy Hook and 99% of shootings are false flags from by jews and liberals who want to run this country.

Glad trump won.

>yfw it actually was staged and Trump will confirm this

It was the most obvious false flag ever.

You fucking nigger.

I believe all the other white shootings.

I don't belive sandy hook. Not because adam was a white boi but because the official story is fishy as fuck.

Alex isn't going anywhere.

All they are going to do is:
>What do you mean someone thinks Sandy Hook was fake?
>does research
>motherofgod.jpg

pastebin.com/Kb0B0LQy

>go on a board where the majority of posters believe a bunch Arab men with box cutters didn't perpetrate 9/11
>HURR DURR YOU ONLY THINK SANDY HOOK WAS A FALSE FLAG BECAUSE WHITE MEN
Kill yourself and have your mom post pictures.

You are the most obvious false flag ever.

Their desperation is so hilarious that even normal people are completely disregarding their lies.

Way to go (((MSM))) you've really thrown yourselves in the oven on this one

there was just a thread a few hours ago with all the infographics basically proving it was staged.

I dont care how it looks dont back down, just continue to say it was staged and provide evidence. the only thing they will do is eventually stop making news about you because they want to keep it covered up.

Sandy Hook, that shooting that only break one window? LOL
You have to be a moron to believe that.

Jones literally predicted that they were going to do this yesterday.

Nope. And now that your teeth have been smashed out, go lie about thanksgiving dinners on twitter, nigger.

Prove that Sandy Hook was not a hoax. The MSM can't do it, nor will they as they are lazy telepromter readers. Any MSM here, you heard me, you aren't real journalists, you are puppets of the CIA's Project Mockingbird.
t. Media insider

Yeah, originally I was willing to believe Sandy Hook was a false flag except for the dead kids, but after all the new evidence of that massive pedo network involving the elites, it explains where they could've easily gotten a bunch of kids to kill.

This is ultimately what is going to fuck up Trump during his presidency. He has been all too willing to associate and benefit from conspiracy theorists. Therefore nobody is going to take him seriously, in addition to his complete lack of experience and if he continues hiring his media buddies, his teams complete lack of experience.

Quite frankly its going to be a disaster.
And its going to be fucking hilarious.

>Jones makes me look bad.
That's what he's there for.
He mixes redepills and paranoid bullshit to discredit the redpills.
Controlled Opposition. This was made crystal clear by his 3AM bullshit to try to discredit wikileaks

Yes this surely will stop Trump

not wrong! many such cases!

Are you actually willing to discuss anything or just throw around memes?

God this fucking site lately is fucking shit.

Post the pic with all the crisis actors.

Must be terrible for them that people with different opinions are successful.

(((our hero alex)))
nothing but controlled opposition.

>Thanksgiving
>Being a nigger

does the false flag gun confiscation come before or after the government poisons the rain to make all of our frogs gay?

Your comment just made me laugh. After 18 months of prediciting Trumps downfall every news cycle i thought people would take a break for a few weeks

>dont bother saying what he actually said, just say he said it was fake.

He went over this in his Friday show in the fourth hour this week

You've only been here since Brock hired you and you won't get Internet access in prison.

You must feel those walls closing in, no?

>be a retard hopping on the msm narrative
>s-surely THIS will end his candidacy
>w-why won't you debate my CNN talking points
Wew

user, I've got some bad news for you. Our boy AJ was always a meme, there's no point in responding to accusations against him because it's more entertaining watching people try to take his crazy ass down and legitimize him in the process.

Alex Jones will carry on in his mission no matter how much he is attacked. You can't silence the man. Sandy hoax was clearly a false flag and you have to be a colossal idiot to believe the official story.

You really think you can stage a false flag involving that many actors?

Do you think that Adam Lanza "wasn't real"?

Fuck you, you fucking retard. The left DID use it as an opportunity to take guns after it happened. But nobody fucking orchestrated it.

We aren't, it's extremely rare. Mean while black gang members will take out a rival clan on a average long weekend.
you aren't fooling anyone Jews

so give me a run down on the "clear false flag".

Who all was in on it, and who did the shooting?

Did all the kids lie about what they saw? Were they bribed by the jews? lmfao

Here you go MSM shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

and jew are a true fag

you actually think the President has this power?

why do you think his entire family is surrounded by secret service? to protect them? No its to execute them when Soros decides Trump has stepped out of line...

youtube.com/watch?v=bxRmyG59a1U

No kids were killed at all.

He's going to be proven right, isn't he?

BAWWWWWWWWWWWW

This site has been fucking awesome lately get fucked Soros Goon.

This sort of thing, while possibly truthful is simply irrelevant. Most people don't take time to get to know this.

GUISE WE HAVE TO HATE ALEX JONES BECAUSE HE MAKES TRUMP LOOK BAD LIKE DAVID DUKE DOES. THEY BOTH ARE GARBAGE AND SHOULD BE IGNORED.

If the media says Sandy Hook wasn't staged, it was probably staged

>every American

this is what finally convinced me some fishy shit was going on. explain this pls.

Hello normies, meet Alex Jones.

>They say Sandy Hook wasn't a false flag.

This, we need an actual school shooting to compare it to

more people were killed in Chicago than even Iraq during the span of the entire war

Niggers are savages, compared to whites. and any other race really.

Those fuckers of Washington wanted to opress nerd society because they knew it would give birth to something like Trumpism.

Now who's laughing, jock faggots.

What is that from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

theres no way hes controlled opposition. he just reads Sup Forums and goes off that

you have morphine gas, Chechens, and fucking SPETZNAS to take into account with that. I appreciate it, but I can't say they are remotely close.

Look into Sandy Hook, it's unclear what happened, but it's very clear it's not what we saw on the news.