I don't know a single person who voted for Trump. How did he get elected?

I don't know a single person who voted for Trump. How did he get elected?

>Get arrested last night
>Ask officer who he voted for
>He tells me he's a single issue voter, pro gun rights
>Voted Trump
>I'm a single issue voter, immigration
>mfw he could have hit me with a felony
>mfw I was in the tank with a dude getting a felony for the exact same thing I was in for
>mfw being pro-Trump got me out of a felony.

maybe you should get out more.

You live in an echo chamber community you stupid liberal

Right wing death squads when?

Do you know anyone that isnt a liberal retard? Try not surrounding yourself with people who only agree with you.

You're surrounded by cuckolds. I'm surprised you didn't notice.

Same here! Nobody around me voted for drumpf

Not soon enough

Im an illegal Mexican and I voted for Hillary Clinton
Fuck Trump and fuck all white people
Your days are numbered bitches

>Try not surrounding yourself with people who only agree with you.

The irony of a dedicated Sup Forumsitician saying that on here is astounding considering Sup Forums is an echo chamber.

Because the russians rigged it, at least 50 million votes for Hillary went for him. Nobody could vote for Drumpt.

If we could get rid of all the niggers and SJWs in one fell swoop, america would be cured.

>I only talk to people i agree with meaning everyone in the world agrees with me or is a retard.

Are you fucking joking? Clearly you just keep yourself in a small group of liberal retards who love to tell you how right you are and mean bad people are. Your just keeping your self from the truth.

good luck mexi nigger.

Time for you to go back beaner

people wanted this dumb bitch to be president and represent women. Wow

FBI AND PUTIN HACKING, CHECKOUT BRADCAST PODCAST ON ELECTION EXIT POLLING DISCREPANCY, 50K VOTES IN 3 STATES SWUNG ELECTION, KARL ROVE RIDES AGAIN

Because between him and Hillary, he was the lesser evil. Any informed person not voting third party voted for Trump. Anyone who believes he is worse than Clinton has proven their political ignorance.

You might want to get out of California.

Maybe ask someone not in your liberal shithole city?

Thats to keep the votes between states fair. People tend to vote in the best interest of their state and states need equal power. To keep large pop states from fucking small pop states we have the electoral college made as your pic related.

we lied to you.

You need new friends OP.

Sup Forums is an echo chamber for the most part, but not an enforced such. Technically anyone can come here and express any political views without having to worry much in terms of getting their opinion moderated, losing their job, losing their friends, etc.

The Russians hacked the Wikileaks voting machines by downloading podestas and frogs in them. Scary sight.

despite what you may think, many of us actually go outside and have various associations.

Let me guess, you live in a big city?

>mfw I'm an immigration attorney
>clients are illegal immigrants
>outwardly supporting my clients trying to keep them in the country
>mfw my clients don't know I'm secretly providing just enough evidence against them to get them deported

>not understanding the purpose of the electoral college is to preserve small state power compared to big states

get fucked commiefornia

Wow, you don't know a single Trump supporter.

You're most likely a liberal shut in, who lives with their liberal parents.

That's not what I meant. I was talking about this place itself. And I have no doubt a good segment of this place is weeb shut-ins.