That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights...

>That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights. You don't really think that mentally sound White women shouldn't vote, do you?
How do you respond?

White Women got Trump elected, I'm not sure how to feel anymore.

suck this dick

actually he won in michigan due to the black vote

that's right, Sup Forums, without black support, trump would have lost this election in a landslide, guess yall best apologize

first of all you can start giving oral to your women before regular sex more often and learn how to cook

Backlash from sjw and PC culture.
We've turned a corner in society

>mentally sound
>women

Backlash from 30 years of democrats treating blacks in Michigan as disposable sheep.

/thread

He won in Michigan thanks to the working class vote as a whole, not just whites or blacks. Which is a huge turnaround, the Dems have corned the working class vote for decades.

Are y-you gonna let me fuck you?

I stress again my communist friend, dozens of pro-life girls at my university.

Yes, we have to save you from destroying yourselves.

>What the fuck? No, you creep!

>Y-you too.

19th amendment. You chucked your husbands into letting you vote then you chucked them again by banning alcohol and making organized crime violence everyday events.

"Do you really want an honest answer on this subject?"

t. Ahmed
women are good not only for sex, cunt

I think women should vote on if they think women should be able to vote in presidential elections. I think the results may be surprising.

>mentally sound White women
I think they should be able to, it's just that none exist

Considering the majority of white women voted for Trump. In ok with women voting. It appears that they go through what men do on policy. When people are young there usually liberal and pretty degenerate. Then they grow older and realize conservative is the only way. There is a quote by someone says something like "If your young and not liberal you have no heart if you grow old and are not conservative you have no brain.

>How do you respond?

you posted this shit at least one time before. please fuck off and kill yourself.

I don't believe anyone should vote. I support monarchy.

who is this? looks like my cousin

Of course not. Universal Suffrage was a mistake because it allowed people with no agency to corrupt the system by selling their vote for gibs to the highest bidder.

Both Men and Women should be able to vote provided they have the means to sustain themselves without support from Government.

Now show us your tits.

Also cooking and cleaning.

t. Chang Jamal Pardo Jr

you also need the choice of candidates to be free of women, the poor, the unintelligent, and the mentally ill. if you had a good choice of candidates then it doesn't matter who votes.
oh look it's a woman

quiet down cuck

1 household, 1 vote. If husband and wife are voting differently, they're just cancelling each other out. If they are voting the same, they're just doubling the total votes, not the ratio.

>cunnilingus is cuckoldry

I don't support democracy, noone should have the right to vote. I don't care in what order we remove those rights either, women, men, as long as we move in the right direction, just remove those rights one step at a time.

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY :DDD

You didn't make the cut for trinity I assume? I suppose not having to put up with 'repeal' bullshit is some consolation.

>I will be one of the few elites that will be able to make decisions
>Alternativly, having no right to vote will lead to satisfaction for me, even if an anti-white dictator rules

>Swedes actually believe this

No.

Educate me milk tits

thats all subjective
i shall be free to think and conclude as i wish, as are you

"Yep."

IMO, the most superior system, even beyond only white male landowners, would be to only let people vote once they've been married for 10 years and produced at least 1 child. At that point onward, they vote as a couple and get 1 vote per child they produce.

one vote per Household that owns land, the father has served his year of military service and is conscripted in the national guard, obviously has to have the nationality, voter ID, oath of loyalty, patriotism, constitution

not a vote for the husband and or the wife, but just a Household vote (public)+ the above reuierements

only way to re establish proper republicanism

would be pretty good desu.

lol wrong picture

why would i want to be near godless hipster faggots? Being among them for 4 years would drive me to drink.

Abortion helps to get rid of the retards

mysoginist shitskins