HAPPENING

HAPPENING

#BoycottHamilton Trends After ‘Hamilton’ Cast Members Harass Mike Pence

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/19/boycotthamilton-trends-hamilton-cast-members-harass-mike-pence/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dkipke12/status/799802254794571777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=GMp6WHWJHf4
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/hamilton-casting-call-non-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mike "The Priest Touched My Weenis" Pence got his jimmies rustled by the cast of Fame.

Cry more bitch nigger.

I really doubt anyone boycotting Hamilton over this would have gone to see it anyway.

For what it's worth, I like musicals. Not an expert but someone that grew up on it.

I've listened to some of the soundtrack.

It's actually NOT BAD, and it's an interesting production, BUT, it's being politicized by the cast.

Mike Pence went out of his way to see it. What does that say about him and the cast?

Boycott fucking communist zionist BorpMart

I find it impossible to care about this story.

Its like Kanye-tier news. Trump or nothing.

>""Harassed""

He literally was just told that he should probably respect the rights of lawful citizens from different backgrounds and orientations.

Boohoo.

Zionism or nothing. I hate this place

Shouldnt they be happy that PENCE went to see that?

>He literally was just told that he should probably respect the rights of lawful citizens from different backgrounds and orientations.

Nah, the libshits were just chimping out like the dumb, violent monkeys they are.

>VP elect goes to say a play
>$600 a seat tickets
>Gets lectured by some gay, HIV-positive actor about "muh diversity"

This is why Trump won.

aids lets you be an asshole to the vp? thats gay, which is why you got aids.

If we wanted actors to give us their shitty political views we would watch cnn

>Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us at 'Hamilton: An American Musical,' " Dixon said onstage.
"We are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. We hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and work on behalf of all of us.

MUH
H A R A S S M E N T

This is what the story is about?

Deep breath.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

twitter.com/dkipke12/status/799802254794571777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
if you dont think this is harassment I dont know what to tell you

You're just mad that Duck Dynasty got cancelled.

>Vice fucking President triggered hard by a bunch of fags

Ahahahaha

bump

Poor Pence got triggered :( Gays and black people asking him to protect their rights. It's totally like when Lincoln got shot in a theatre.

>twitter.com/dkipke12/status/799802254794571777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Booing isn't harassment.

What's his name?

Lol, elitist liberals pretending to be ultra tolerant egalitarians are the best.

>be VP
>go see steven universe the musical
>"be gone white man"
>cut federal funding for theaters and the arts
>"The white man only knows how to take!"

Is there any winning with zoo animals?

It says he must have been pretty dumb to expect not getting booed at.

KEK

GOPniggers are easier to trigger than any SJW land whale.
Fucking sad.

>Haha! Poor people!

That's a good idea. That's now why they lost at all.

Where were you when alt-right became the new SJW?

Book of Islam when?

Isn't freedom in USA going little overboard? If USA doesn't re-establish order it's going to be too late. Sure was fun to promise people total liberty, but somebody has to pay for it now and even more so in future, somebody will have to re-order the respect for order, which will be much harder than promising freedom.

This pisses me off for the sheet stupidity.

They cry "just sit down and listen", and when Mike pence actually goes to a place for the sole and specific purpose of sitting and listening to the most popular liberal anthem of the decade, they scream "get out, non-normie, reeee."

I mean, this play is exactly the message they want to deliver to their opponents, and when one of their biggest opponents shows interest in seeing the message, they have a tantrum.

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

Ugh you fucking stormfront autists are so cringey.

Freedom, and by proxy the Free Market, will fix this.

I'm not sucking Pence's cock but so much for tolerance from neo-libs

Righting SJW shit is still SJW shit. Muh safe space.

Is it a biographical musical based on the life of George Hamilton IV?
Must say, I'd be tempted

I actually would of. I go to NY to see friends for holiday . Now, nope. I don't think they expressed themselves in right place. People paid to see a show not a political soapbox. I understand their frustration, but on Twitter, release a statement, don't make people pay for it.

guess what? trump is just sending out his team to various nonsense as "outreach", so hasten their redpilling. No one will feel bad when we start the purge.

>All this CTR ITT

I thought you guys would be out of a job when Killary lost.

Oh yes. Mike Pence was absolutely accosted when he went to that theater. That plea for representation despite rhetoric was simply the worst thing that's ever happened to a member of the Executive Branch in a theater.

They're being paid through the end of the month.

""""""""harass"""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=GMp6WHWJHf4

lmao it's almost like some people might not like trump you autist faggot

those people are objectively incorrect.

nobody is mad, Trump won

best post in this thread

>oh boy, time to hate trump on one of the biggest Pro-trump boards in this site, what could go wrong?

This is trump town, let me redirect you to your preferable site

Did it?
really struck a nerve with you?

what do i have to be afraid of?

>Liberal news source conveniently ignore and edit out where the Vice president of america was literally boo'd by "tolerant" leftists and called out by the fags in the play where they forced him to listen to their fag bullshit they wrote inbetween fucking each other in the ass and keeping HIV and AIDS alive in the first world.

>would of
>Trump voter

Checks out

This is not your safe space. I believe you're mistaking this board with /r/thedonald.

The entire show is extremely political. There's a reason they used an all black cast for America and the only white guy is the King. I can;t imagine why Pence would see other than maybe his wife forcing him to. That being said I fucking love the soundtrack and would love to see it live but it's sold out fucking everywhere.

>Is there any winning with zoo animals?
Yes, extermination

i dont get why american niggers are so retarded
our niggers here are so tame and bro-tier in comparison

the only solution up there is complete annihilation of the plague

>liberals can't even shop some text properly

The left is literally 50 years behind in memetic technology.

Keep going, im sure CTR would send that paycheck sooner or later

This.

What that Hamilton actor doesn't get is.....

The reason Pence is VP and was at that showing is.....

because we elected him because we're tired of being called racists!

Then they call us racists1

that's the audience booing him, not the cast, so what good does boycotting them do?

>boycott
Tickets are a thousand bucks a pop and go in just a few minutes.

Fuck you Booth is an American hero

Trump settled his lawsuit and sent Pence to a play to get booed. Most people are only talking about one of these things. Trump wins again.

Pathetic

Off yourself maggot. You were CTR and transitioned to Soros-slave tier. You remained the same traitorous vermin you always were, only the source of corruption you are slave to, changed. The blood is on your hands criminal.

it's because they've been forced to cash in on the victim card.

When we gave them independence and left them to do what they wanted, they started Mo-Town and their own little renaissance of music. But someone fucked it up, and let them be lazy fucks.

See that's where you're wrong
This is a safe space
Because you don't get to stay here, if you really think you have a right to be here, ask someone where all the communists who came in when Sup Forums was reinstated went

Fuck if he is. That faggot killed Lincoln right before he was going to send freed slaves back to Liberia.

Fuck Booth.

who is going to kick me out

>Being albeist and ageist
So this is what it has come to shills?

>crowd boos pence
Who cares as long as they didn't spoil the play.
>gay actor addresses Pence with a short speech
Its literally nothing. I doubt Pence cares.

This whole exercise is a waste of time, it's something the left would do. Trump and co. should concerntrate on MAGA rather than being diverted by shitty cultural issues like this.

>Trump getting butt blasted and saying that theaters should be a safe place

You can't make this shit up

Alienate your customers nice work dummies.

Also if they are so socially aware how come their tickets aren't $20 ?

I think the theater fags are wrong but how can you boycott something you were never going to see?

So, the putinbots and trumpbots are at it again?

Why is the Gop such a bunch of thin skinned insecure closet homo pussies?

While it isn't like Pence was cursed at and directly insulted, it is rude, unprofessional, and entirely uncalled for. Had any Leftist been called out this would surely have been labeled as a haye crime, but instead it was Pence.

While it isn't a big deal, Pence is right to be upset by it. Imagining paying good money to go see the newest capeshit movie, and one of the actors on screen says before it starts "Wow user, we sure hope you make good decisions, stop shitposting, forsake your chaos god, and stop fapping to gay male horse furries. That'd be really swell."

>not employing your enemies tactics to undermine the ground they stand on

Textbook not getting it.

>right before he was going to send freed slaves back to Liberia.
Nice meme, Lincoln was one of the ones who actually forced us to end sending niggers to Liberia, his entire cabinet worked together in forcing both the government and privately funded endeavors of sending blacks back to Africa to shut down
You need to do some reading my misinformed friend
That's not even mentioning the part where Lincoln was a globalist piece of shit that walked all over the Constitution

Mike Pence may or may not be a racist but he does hate queers and he went to a theater, possibly the gayest place imaginable outside of an actual gay bar. He had to expect some of this.

BUILD WALL

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/hamilton-casting-call-non-white/

implying anyone who reads breitbart or supported Trump/Pence had enough money or wanted to see Hamilton in the first place.
I would say I think it's the only chance they felt they had. If they said it in the news or over some back-page editorial bit, Trump and Pence wouldn't have even known about it.

Saying it to Pence directly was, I think in their eyes, the most assured way of getting him to hear them at all

Imagine that Obama went to a play where the cast stopped mid play to ask him to not impose his muslim anti-gun anti-christain values on them?

Then all the white people in the audience booed him

FUCKING NEGROES THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS REEEE

>vp killing hamilton again in 2016
top kek

Underrated

Alexander hamilton, founding father.

Famous for talking so much shit during a campaign, that the former vice president running for a governorship challenged him to a duel and killed him.

Except in the play, they made all the white people black... because ... art.

LEAVE MIKE ALONE RRRREEEEEEEEEE

#ILIKEMIKE

I think it's more because hip-hop.

> SAFE SPACE

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT A FAGGET. Baby Drumphf wants a safe space from hurt feelings! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The play is in hip-hop?

God, that's so much worse...

This.
It was supposed to be anachronistic of showing the relationships and most of the top singers for that style that Miranda knew were black and/or hispanic.

Obviously he wanted to make them that way for DIVERSITY purposes too but whatever, it's his show that he actually made and that's his prerogative

>Breaking - Mike Pence announces he'll be producing and starring in a new musical of his own
>"Burr."