Autism

I just think that if vaccines have a chance at causing autism that we-
>OH MY GOD DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DIE?? VACCINES DONT CAUSE AUTISM YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID.

How do you know? I'm just saying there seems to be lots of people that noticed after certain vaccines their child changes and-
>DUDE YOU HAVE TO VACCINATE YOUR KIDS LIKE WE ALL DIE AND THE WORLD WILL END IF WE DON'T.

I understand that faggot but why is such fucking taboo to investigate vaccina-
>HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS DUMB LOL. LOOK EVERYONE HES A VAXXOR HE THINKS VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/vaccines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberal rhetoric 101
More at 11

The cult of personality behind vaccines is so unreal and nobody questions it. What if they actually are causing autism?

What if the jews are selectively adding harmful chemicals to 1 in every say 1000 vials of MMR vaccines. Then what?

>literally arguing with yourself
OP was the autism the whole time

im not arguing with myself faggot this is literally every vaccine discussion ever

fuck off big pharma

Funny considering that heavily discredited anti vaccine study was done by a literal Jew peddling their own homeopathic alternative.

What study was this?

No immufag has yet to explain to me how vaccines do not cause damage in the formation of synapses in the brain when administered to a young child.
CDC also covered up a study looking into this.

This.

No one ever talks about how the CDC shut down another study to perform their own that the completed in record fucking time and the report, one of the shortest in CDC study history, said lol no autism here move along.

Just say that if they refuse to have an intelligent discussion and continue to shout you down that you'd rather be safe then sorry and now will definitely not vaccinate your child.
Doesn't need to be true, but believe me it will infuriate them like nothing else and wipe the smug expression off their face.

They do not even immunize their own kids their own kids until much later than than the set times.

The elite want herd immunity and do not give a shit about the we'll being of the entire populace. As long as their kids do not become inflicted with some mental disorder then they do not care.

here is a coherent video explaining why vaccines are not bad.

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/vaccines/

this whole panic was sparked by a bullshit study. really, the burden of proof should be on the people who want to believe in this study.

I will end up vacinating my own kids but at the same time what the accounts are true and vaccines are causing autism?

You birth a perfectly healthy child and have the time of your life raising him/her and then all of sudden around age 4 they become a nightmare.

>DUDE, THE RATES ARE ONLY INCREASING BECAUSE ITS DIAGNOSED MORE NOT BECAUSE THE DISEASE IS BECOMING MORE PROMINENT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

how is this even an acceptable arguement... Austism is awful. If even one child has autism thats a family that shouldn't have to deal with it especially if exogenous chemicals may be at cause.

>really, the burden of proof should be on the people who want to believe in this study.

What? The burden of proof is firmly on the side who injects things into children. It needs to be proven that it is not harmful.

Once again it does not answer the synapse formation question. Think critically and do not just rely on media designed to persuade the masses.

>I just think that if vaccines have a chance at causing autism that we-
There isn't, no such study has ever been proven.
>How do you know? I'm just saying there seems to be lots of people that noticed after certain vaccines their child changes and-
Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence
>I understand that faggot but why is such fucking taboo to investigate vaccina-
It isn't, but googling isn't investigating.

>It needs to be proven that it is not harmful.
American education.

>There isn't, no such study has ever been proven.
Wrong, no proper study has ever been conducted. A lone CDC study is not enough because the CDC is not by themselves a ruling authority on the matter.

>Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence
No, it's cause for investigation. I never said it was evidence.

>It isn't, but googling isn't investigating.
Google do vacines cause autism and look at the first 50 results and tell me if any of those are credible when its your childs life at stake

>Argentinian Intellectuals
you can't shift the burden of proof

>unsubstantiated

Your faggotry about autism

>substantiated

300 000 dead people since 2008 due to fully preventable diseases that were caused by people who refused free vaccination

Extinct diseases that made comeback thanks to people like you

>free vaccination
Clearly you have no idea how things work

>300,000
proofs or gtfo

>Extinct disease made it back
from fucking migrants in 3rd world shit holes coming in to our country with TB and polio

Putting your kids fate in the hands of google, rather than the doctors with 12+ years of medical school. You're a real winner, champ.

One son who had MMR vaccine all at once has autism. Our other son... we waited until he was past the age threshold for autism before we allowed him to get the MMR...he's fine.

Becasue no doctor has ever been dishonest ever becasue they are under political pressure. Please give me a break you fucking nieve child.

I... are we agreeing or are you trying to call me out? I'm saying I wouldn't trust google worth a shit.

I'm also saying that doctors everywhere aren't in on some big cinspiracy as a whole. Most stay up to date on regular new medicine acheivements and studies, but if there are no studies and discussions are just shut down, how can doctors question their practice.

I think most of them know but do not want their careers ruined. Just ask them how long they wait to vaccinate their child and the answer is telling :)

>Wrong, no proper study has ever been conducted. A lone CDC study is not enough because the CDC is not by themselves a ruling authority on the matter.
Exactly, that's what I said, no reliable study claiming that vaccines cause autism exist.
>No, it's cause for investigation. I never said it was evidence.
It isn't. Statistics showing that a disproprotionate number of children that where vaccinated developed autism compared to those who weren't vaccinated is.
>Google do vacines cause autism and look at the first 50 results and tell me if any of those are credible when its your childs life at stake
Nope, non are credible.
First of all, you don't seem to know what the burden of proof is. Second of all you can't prove a negative.

Kind of reminds me of this argument

"Some of the so called ""facts"" surronding the Holocaust have been called into question and changed by serious historians, some of them even have...."
>ARE YOU DENYING THE HOLOCAUST? HEY EVERYONE GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY OVER HERE DENYING THE HOLOCAUST!

I gonna trust a doctor over some neckbeard permavirgin with Google-fu. Stay mad.

If the conversation titled "let's question the validity of this proven literal-life saving medicine" is being shut down, im completely ok with that. I don't want my kids to die at the ripe old age of 6 from polio because you read some half baked study and let the confirmation bias fill in the rest. Please don't reproduce.

Enjoy your "healthy" autistic son who shoves army men up his butthole.

name me one instance in which this happened.

One

>How do you know?
The vaccinations-autism link is pretty weak, but vaccinations absolutely can have bad, even fatal, effects.

The rational argument for vaccines was never that they aren't harmful in some cases. Any vaccine carries some risk of a bad reaction, and some bad ones have turned out to do more harm than good. The argument for using them is that the good outweighs the bad.

The irrational argument for the harmlessness of vaccines is that they are good (overall), therefore they can not be bad (in any particular way).

The manipulative argument for not admitting any potential, unrecognized harm of vaccines is that people might not take them, and can't be trusted to make their own decisions.

Kill yourself. No one is saying dont vacinate your kids. We should be saying that it needs to be proven without a doubt that vacines arent causing autism especially when its becoming more widely spread and will be a 1/10 kids disease by 2050 if trends continue.

The source has to be found and it sure does look like it might be vacines.

Wow, do people not make theorhetical arguments in your country? The butthurt is literally coming through the screen.

>that it needs to be proven without a doubt that vacines arent causing autism
how do you propose to don this

>(Autism is) becoming more widely spread and will be a 1/10 kids disease by 2050 if trends continue.

Funny thing, Alzheimer had a incidence of 0/10 people 120 years ago

Fuck off, Jenny McCarthy. Just because you're autistic doesn't mean it's a vaccination's fault.

>make claim
>cannot back it up
>calls me butthurt in a shaky attempt to excuse himself from sourcing his claims

Lemme guess, you deny holocaust?

>Claims I can't provide an example
>Literally becomes the example

That was way too easy.

And alzheimers has many studies being conducted as we speak trying to find a cause and a cure.

Autism has studies behind it too. However, studies involving vacines causing autism are shut down, mocked, and frowned upon by the media and scientific community using a utilitarian arguement.

Where did you provide "facts that have been called into question by serious historians"? I might have missed them, sorry ;)

Pls thread dont die

Serious red pills here. Serious autism causing redpills

i became woke after reading this thread

autists trying to blame their lives on vaccines...
ETERNALLY BTFO!!!

Post evidence or shut the fuck up

There is literally 1 source of vaccine/autism correlation and author himself confirmed numbers were wrong later on. And that was like in the 80s. I think that guy later on became money hungry and started to take money from antivac people, but i might be wrong

>i just think that if
Thinking isn't good enough for science m8. You can shove your thinking up your ass. You need thousands of cases and good statistical method to see if there is a correlation. And there is 0 credible studies that find vaccines cause autism .

Rise of autism has everything to do with better diagnostic and better definition of autism and nothing to do with vaccines

medfag.

Wtf is the synapse formation question

>what is herd immunity
>what is deadly diseases that have been prevented for decades because of vaccines killing people again
>what is science
>muh conspiracy theories

You can investigate all you want, but if you take your child and prevent them from getting vaccines which safeguards them as well as the children they go to school with, then you're a fucking idiot and you need to be quarantined from the rest of society.

i'm glad we're finally enforcing laws preventing unvaccinated children from going to school

>BUT ITS JUST THE JOOS TRYING TO PUNISH DISSENTERS
wake up you faggot and stop pretending that the entire world is designed to trick the general populace into harming themselves.

Autism is a fucking meme

Whats the incentive to shut down those studies?

for real
if i was a big pharma company i'd like to find autims/vac corelation

then i would make a new and better vaccine that doesn't cause autism and i'd get all that money

>vacines cause autism
>people no longer trust vacines
>no immunity

Or

>vacines cause autism
>over a millions lawsuits open on vacine companies
>bankrupts vacine production
>no more immunity

1986 1986 5 20+

read
There would always be someone that would profit from it

Vaccines work by injecting a small quantity of pathogen agents so that the body can develop defenses against it.

Some nations force kids to be vaccinated because nobody wants the local kindergarten turned into a fucking african cesspool where some faggot kid with retarded parents starts spreading disease to those around him.

There are two kinds of believers who oppose it: the "smart ones" who dont have little children and could care less if the "pleb punk kids" die so that they can pay less taxes and then theres the "stupid" who listen the the previous and are sold to the idea that they actually cause more harm than good (just like some of the working class fell for the idea that Trump actually gives a shit about them).

Doesnt make sense bc people could still vaccinate themselves if they wanted to have immunity, despite risk of autism. It would be a choice.

Ur an idiot who doesnt know how science works

Youngest son after MMR, really bad reaction, dangerous high temperature, watched him drift off into his own world, 20 years of living with autism,feels absolute shit man. Amazingly you get used to it, be great to have a normal family though.

IMO the only sketchy one is the flu vaccine. When I did research on it I found out there's a lot of this mercury-type chemical in it especially in the US.

I understand all other vaccines, but a flu vaccine? Are we trying to eradicate the flu? I don't think vaccines will help that.

I Have autism, and while it certainly has some challenges, i find it not as bad as some people say it is,

Sure research all you want, but I have strong doubts and would vaccine again

flu vacc is kind of different
there isn't a chance you could make vaccine for current year flu, so we always make vaccine with flu from previous year, which is most likely to be most similar to current year one.
It can actually be hit and miss, i wouldn't be surprised if some flu vaccines just don't work, depending on how virus mutates.

Don't know why they have mercury though, i doubt it's any significant quantity. Probably traces of it used to stabilize some protein chains or some shit

autism isn't even real

it used to be called social anxiety but once parents forced their kids to get out of the house and into the world to play outside or teachers introduced them to someone they made friends and came out of their shell

today parents have no time to spend with their kids
>parents just read everything on the internet
>put their kids in front of the TV
>give them their own babby's first Ipad
>this teaches them to walk and talk instead of mom or dad who are too busy or just don't care
>child gets to school
>having never talked to another child before because they've been in front of the tv and around technology for the past however many years they're socially awkward
>parents aren't sure what to do about their kid not talking to others
>just talk to people what's wrong with you? just talk to them don't go to the teacher she might be a rapist, and don't talk to kids they may be violent and don't go outside there could be pedophiles lurking around every corner
>parent takes their kid to the doctor
>doctors come up with a name for social anxiety and call it autism
>parent then bends over and prepares to spend millions of dollars
>expensive private school solely for kids with mental conditions
>expensive books about autism and how to communicate with an autistic child
>expensive one on one tutoring with a private tutor who 'specializes in autism'
>expensive medication the child has to take everyday
>expensive therapy for other parents so they can get their child tested
>parents still don't spend time with the child or teach them how to play with others or how to do anything they rely on everyone else to do it for them
>doctors continue to press the importance of catching it at an early age

It's used as a preservative I think to stop shit growing in the vaccine.

Vaccine courts are the biggest giveaway. All the cases they oversee should be made public immediately.

Autism is very real. Trust me

Autism is more then social skills, I find that quite easy actually, information processing and sensory overload are far more a problem for me, though I had a hard time playing with others kids when I was a child because i didnt found their activities interesting, but my parents sure tried.

I got a brain infection from a vaccine when i was three years old and it has ruined my life beyond repair.