So who wins the French presidential elections?

So who wins the French presidential elections?
Thinking of maybe putting some money on Le Pen. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/07/francois-hollande-would-be-swept-aside-in-presidential-election-poll-shows
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Juppé, most likely.

Hollande will win with 53% of votes

Well that's what people said about Brexit...and Trump.

The difference is France has 2 rounds for the election.

Ållo sveden are u ther

since Trump everything is possible

top kek
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/07/francois-hollande-would-be-swept-aside-in-presidential-election-poll-shows

I guess.
It's still extremely unlikely for your FNfu to win though.

French ara subhumans cucks, they intend to vote for someone who openly advocate for French Genocide aka Melenchon.
I'm done with this atheicuck country and this subhuman nigger people, i hope i can find a Job in an Eastern Europeean(especially Poland since they crowned Christ) country otherwise i'll go in South America.

wait for tomorrow, you'll have a clear idea by then

This. If Le Pen isn't elected I'm off this islamic shithole. Russia or Poland since I know some russian and a polish qt.

whats tomorrow

I guess Juppé will win the Republican primary. You think he will win? What if it's Sarkozy?

Hollande is a sure bet

The republican primary I reccon.

Sarkozy is the best chance for Le Pen to win. But it would also suck if he got into office again, he really fucked up France last time.

doesn't he have a single-digit approval rating right now?

Le Pen and Juppe have the same chances to win according to most betting companies I've looked at.

Yeah, and it seems to be a lot of underdogs winning nowadays. I'm probably going for Le Pen.

The b8 is real with this faggot.

With his former minister of finance as a candidate, he should do below 10%.

But anyway, he's going to lose the primaries of his party.

Truth is, we don't know yet.

The presidential election is always really difficult to predict.

May my digits strengthen kek's will
La Pen for the frogs.

Yeah but I think most betting companies are like "uh after brexit and trump let's not take any chance" and absolutely don't take into account any actual political fact, because they did for trump and brexit and well, it didn't turn out the way they expected.

Maybe this is the year of the unexpected. Nobody expected Brexit nobody expected Trump. But since Brexit happened and Trump is President-elect Everyone thinks Le Pen is going to win. And that's why she's going to lose.
Ya follow me?

LePen will be good to remove kebab yes but for the economy it's gonna be a fucking mess.

Like nowadays so?

right wing primaries
I actually think Juppé will get BTFO on the second round regardless of who's he's against. Also Fillon and Sarkozy have about the same chance of winning imho

Worse probably

Melenchon doesn't even want to win, he just wants the attention.

Yeah, i don't see her winning. It's almost impossible, but I'm 98% confident she will go to second round.

Odds are shit. I wouldn't even put money on 10 (I was in with Trump and Brexit), the only real possibility is blood, a lot of blood. like 4 Bataclans.

3rd French Empire, when?

>Le shill from Le Monde

DO IT!

Make France Great Again

>Juppé, most likely.
No.
Because what's important is not who cast the votes, but who count it.

So Juppé will be eliminated from the right primary (in favour of Sarko)