4285 EURO PER MONTH FOR SHITSKIN FAMILY

focus.de/politik/deutschland/kopie-im-internet-aufgetaucht-4280-euro-im-monat-hartz-iv-bescheid-einer-fluechtlingsfamilie-verraet-nur-die-halbe-wahrheit_id_6225346.html

Hey, Sup Forums, 3rd worlders (especially the slav and south american ones) and last but not least every single person who has a job!
You see this?
This is what the AVERAGE SHITSKIN FAMILY OF 7 (2 parents 5 children) gets.
Yes, thats 4300,00 EUROS ($4537) (around 600€/person) every single month!
And yes, they STILL get FREE education, housing and medical care!
THEY HAVE LITERALLY NO BILLS TO COVER AT ALL! ITS FREE MONEY AND ITS THEIRS!

How do you feel knowing that on monday you will force yourself out of bed and walk out in the cold to do the job you hate?

I know how I feel!
JUST FUCKING NUKE US! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DESTROY GERMANY! DESTROY IT! LEAVE NOTHING BUT ASHES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
mobil.mz-web.de/25111498
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you faggot krauts post German websites and expect us to understand?

U ned 2 pay m 4 tha mzlmz

2nd page!

4285 EUROS!

EVERY
SINGLE
MONTH
AND
NO
BILLS
AT
ALL

He literally summed up the article in his post

>Implaying I want to go to the autismland, a.k.a Gerministan
Just move to Austria Kraut

Do they have free housing as well?

This kinda shit will help make Germany great again. Although I'm pretty sure you guys can't use that slogan.

Investment in a future legal or medical professional.

Your fathers fought for this, why are you Mad?

>And yes, they STILL get FREE education, housing and medical care

He answered your question in the OP

>Do they have free housing as well?
Yes, and FREE MEDICAL CARE and FREE EDUCATION!

kek, I'd travel there and say I'm a poor mistreated christian for Syria but I'm white so they'd probably turn me down. How the fuck is this allowed?

>when you tell someone to read the OP and don't do it yourself
>mfw

An anons dad is the source of the image, I remember when it was first posted

It has to be the same for native germans, right?

Either way the system is fucked.

so they get 200€ more in cash per person than the average unemployed person gets
kek
guess (((they))) know they'll throw it out instantly again into expensive tech products/clothing

lol no

>literally financing your own ethnic replacement

Fuck sign me up, I am Mexican refugee from the drug wars and the poor NAFTA deal living here illegally.

Will I get bucks as well Habib? Will dress like a shit but wont be in the death cult of Islam.

Some Italian user broke down the Refugee racket that is going .

Refugees are an industry for criminally corrupt NGOs that thrives on government gibs while the locals end up with the shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

What is the justification for rapefugees getting so much more than an unemployed native?
Has any government explained this??

I see your point but do keep in mind that to decently raise a family of 5 children and 2 adults in Germany's costs for living would require a lot more than 4.5k euros.

600 euros per head aint shit, chill out franz.

Fuck this shit. #MEGA

It's the same every country, shitkins get dem goods.

once our economies break (and they will at this rate) this is all going to end. The economic collapse is the real "IT'S HAPPENING". Best to be ready ahead of time if you can.

What would a Saxon warrior do?
>Raid their quarters, take their gibmebux, everything else is icing on the cake.

Oh dont even start, we get it good in finland.

Oh comon, food / rent is cheap in germany. Plus i bet goverment pays the rent anyway.

You won't once the eurozone tanks.

I genuinely don't understand what ((they)) are aiming for here. These invaders aren't hete to work, they want gibs and will fuck off to greener pastures once they're ravaged the land. Do ((they)) really believed these entitled travellers will beome productive enmass?

#MEGA

Like it or not.

>literally R$15356 per month for nothing
Can I move there? Like right now?

600 * 12 * 1 000 000 = 7.2 billion euros a year

And that doesn't even include housing, schooling and health care costs. I'd say it adds up to a fuck ton of money.

I am a 'Dualer Student' working my fucking ass off to pay my studies. After medicare and taxes n shit I get 500€ per month...
what the fuck.

But hey, lets welcome every one in. Europe's greatest cuckfest and partyfuck van rolling down the roads. #MEGA

just get a plane to africa and pretend to be from kongobongo

That's a 50% increase on what I make working almost ever day a month.

Don't forget the worse, they put the kids in public schools and reduce the level of éducation so no shitskin is left behind.

Our kids will be retards when they finish school.

Yeah sure mega away all you want. Still 600 per head is not something to get all bitter about.

Ofc it adds up :D wth

Holy shit I need to move to Germany. I'm gonna live high on the hog as a refugee from Syria. So guys, where shall I move to for leeching? Beautiful wealthy Bavaria, or the lonely Northeast? Please convince me with pictures

Why exactly are Krauts not rioting over this?

Even with the amount of liberal mental illness something has to click in the average cucked German mind when they see this.

that article... lügenpresse at its best
> starts with mentioning how scared the family is because of the leak
> several times pointing out that the leak is illegal, punishable by prison
> says the content is only half the story, however does not tell the other half

Jesus christ how do i sign up for that? no seriously is there any guide for this or something?

No they fought for the exact opposite.

If you are german, you have to be at least a low to mid-level executive or a highly qualified freelancer to see see that income on your payslip/invoice.
What about paying taxes on this?

The niglets should spend their days on the streets then? Learning how to gangbang?

Dont get me wrong they shouldnt come to europe in the first place but suggesting that we should let them all to starve and live onthe streets is simply retarded.

in the article the father states they get 1700€/month for all of them
now
read this

Be brown, don't speak German, go to Germany, throw away your passport and ID when you arrive.

Bavaria has a milder climate.

you (+ russians) literally killed all their alphas remember?

Welfare is similar here, nigs can get up to $80K in benefits without lifting a finger, why would they be looking for a job that pays less than $20K.

Their little kraut bratwursts swell when they imagine all the German lolis being raped while they pay for the Arab rape gangs to stay there.

No wonder many of our women start burning coal. These leeches have all the free time they want, and they have far more money than they'll need. They probably look like some Arabian royalty to all the whores we have here. Fucks sake. Do we have enough Sup Forumsacks to just go crush skulls and bring the revolution Europe needs?

Welp come over here and get instant 1200-1500 per month. Just go to the social security office and tell em your a foreigner and broke

Shut up and work

>2 Adults
>5 kids

Why the fuck does a child need 600 euros a month?

Also if they don't have to pay any bills or rent or taxes, what the fuck do the adults need 600 euros for? Like 100~ euros on food for each adult, and that's being generous. Kids can eat some fucking chicken nuggets and fries, just like every other kid.

My 2 working parents don't even make that much wtf.
Fucking germany

Fucking disgusting. I'm sorry Hans.

I can't see how that would get me free money

Fuck's sake Canada, how did you fall so far?

It is. If you work a low tier job (lets say 1500€ a month) you have to pay for your flat (lets say 400€ with heating and electricity, you are a humble person). You have to pay for transportaion (60€ because you use public transport). You have to eat lets say 500€ (still not very good). Then you have to pay to all the social security nets those people drain. And then you need to pay for some private insurances (law and that one when you broke other peoples stuff, disability, rent). Then you probably want to live too so hholidays, vidya et all have to be paid. And o top of that you work 40 hr a week. Not even thinking about a car or property.

Shit deal. Only cucks work 40 hr a week for literally nothing, when you get flat, insurances and many more paid and dont have any more money.

how is giving free money to niggas and other shit skins sustainable? surely this cant go on and on.

>My 2 working parents don't even make that much wtf.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>How do you feel knowing that on monday you will force yourself out of bed and walk out in the cold to do the job you hate?
well i start the work week on sunday, and it's not cold outside

He meant that you need to go to Germany, but pretend to be coming from Africa. If you're not black, pretend to be a Muslim. Whatever you do, don't be a Christian white female.

>Serbia

Offer Kebab Removal services?

it is not. we need the australian solution. and make it final

The day of the rake draws near my teanigger.

they accept mongoloids from laos as syrian refugees and it's racist not to believe them

First you pay for wall.

nah my grandpas and their brothers were either in the Wehrmacht or SS so they faught for the exact opposite.

Haha, the guy on the left holding the flag is actually Munich's former mayor :^)

ugh. and no its warmer sometimes but not milder. it is more continentel

Soo they are just giving them money to stimulate the economy or something? I bet the sales of Nike Jordans are through the roof in germainistan.

>says the content is only half the story, however does not tell the other half
the other half is that there is no other half, that's the whole story.

I'm just going to grow my beard and pretend I'm either a refugee or ISIS defector.

FML.

JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
>JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
>JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
>JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
>JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
JUST PRINT THAT SHIT
>JUST PRINT THAT SHIT

That's a lot of PlayStations.

I hate Germany. Fuck you.

shit post germany into the fourth reich?

fugee says he gets just 1700 Euros for whole family after deductions.

Stop posting fake news.
Fucking Nazi

Well you stupid germans were just "saving" your money and planning your future. How are they supposed to steal money you aren't spending on things you don't need?

So they'll tax it out of you and give it to smart refugees who will happily spend it

The Amerifat diet should not be the aim.

The names sound Iranian. Iranians are quite you faggot. They are literally the textbook definition of Aryan.

it is when every German works 60 hours a week, gets paid for 40 hours and 2/3 of that goes back to the state. look up our GDP then look up the fact that half of it goes straight into welfare.

Shouldn't i have a residency permit first for that?

*are white

>Stop posting fake news.

For those that question the credibility.
mobil.mz-web.de/25111498
The Jobcenter confirms the numbers but only says that the document has been leaked and are now investigating who it was because it is against the law to publish this information.
And that while the numbers are correct, "the document is not complete and is thus used only to incite hatred".
Since the Father claims they only get 1.7k there is someone who greatly benefits from the rest of the money or he is lying.

kek. thank you

Neither did mine.

start it NOW

What deductions though? They don't pay taxes and they are exempt from paying social security fees.

Same here. End this wild fucking ride

which is a lie

This s what u get for your countless attempts to destroy Europe and killing millions of white people.

If you don't want to bother with residence permits and need free dental or health care, you can come here.