Wow, Donald Trump has a lot of diversity in his cabinet *whistles to himself*

Wow, Donald Trump has a lot of diversity in his cabinet *whistles to himself*

is diversity a requirement ????

Diversity is for idiots like Trudeau. Just get the best people and if they're all white men too fucking bad.

This is a good thing.

Everyone knows that real diversity only comes from people who look different.

Countries Cabinets shouldn't be based on a diversity fetish.

They started this diversity bullshit after the first pick. It is complete crap. Hopefully this means the Democrats will Progressive-Stack themselves in the future. Dumbasses.

I hate diversity. This world belongs to white men, you fucking cuck

>4-8 more years of delicious liberal tears

what did I do to deserve this?

user?! It's 2016!

a non cucked leaf W0W

move to mexico if you want more diversity

Nick doesn't realize he's the one being racist here, and that's why he'll continue to lose.

To be fair, he did want Ben Carson but he turned it down because he knew he was completely unqualified.

If we're all the same, then why is diversity important?

I'm glad you understand, user. Here's a (you) just for having a reasonable stance.

they shame and castigate any accomplished minority who would even consider working in the same circles as conservatives then have the gall to act shocked when their self fulfilling prophecy unfolds exactly as they'd expect

people like whoever the faggot in OP is are probably not even sentient enough to realize how disingenuous they're being but more and more normies are starting to get it

ok how bout this as an experiment.

USA has non diverse leadership
Canada has 100% diverse leadership.

lets give it 8 years and see if diversity truly is a strength, or if we can finally put this shit to bed.

glorious aint it....

Drumpf is a racist bigot sexist moron, luckily for the USA that idiot and his racist sexist cabinet won't have a chance to do anything because the Electoral College will do the right thing and vote in Hillary.

This is why not having a federal government would be a great thing for the united states. We could have 50 experiments going on at once and we would know definitively what works and what doesn't.

Saying the team needs diversity is racist. Do these people think black people aren't good enough to make it on the team without bringing race into the argument? That's racist.

/thread

you know what else isn't diverse? my last 3 numerals!

You go Leaf

fpbp

ayy

m8...

The dems stacking their cabinet with affirmative action fuckups like Loretta Lynch and Donna Brazile is part of why they failed so hard. I say let them, it's the only way they'll learn

I'm actually impressed user.

This disappoints me. Ben Carson's confirmation hearing would have been legendary.

fuck your diversishit

>all white people are the same

Pretty racist desu

The democrats were diverse. Look where that got them.

>completely unqualified
>ran for president

dude what

>race doesnt matter, we should be judged by whats inside of us and our skills
>OMG THEY ALL ARE WHITE LETS JUDGE THEM BY THEIR RACE

liberal logic

Hey! Let's add divershitty and have another 4 years of Obama!

Dipshit.

how is diversity good?

Diversity that's the opposite of unity, isn't it?

The fact that anybody in Poland can even get a computer on is impressive god bless.

c'mon it's 2016. if you have a cabinet of all different skin shades then you then you can summon Exodia and obliterate your opponents.

Word on the street is that the real reason carson removed himself from the running is that he didn't want to potentially cause legal problems for the new administration.

impossibro you gotta have a muslim. you an't fight em off if you dont know how muslims think

Where we're going, we won't need diversity

> Diversity matters
why?
> .... because.

You're making a lot of assumptions about their gender and race, shitlord.

not all leafs are bad leafs

Seriously, step up your game niggers, he said he would hire the best, like are these shitskins even trying??

What is diversity for if race isn't real?

Checked

Democrats: race race race race race
KYs

oc

>the left hire people on race rather than ability
>doing otherwise is considered racist

And they wonder why we call them the loony left. If they took a step back and looked at themselves they might get a small inkling into just how fucking mental they are

Found the white male baka (shaking my head).

no one cares about diversity. we elected trump for that reason.

>50 years ago
>Criteria for hiring a potential candidate for a job: "Let's get the best person for the job!"

>Today
>Criteria for hiring a potential candidate for a job: "Let's see... in order to fill our diversity quota and avoid bad publicity, we're going to need to hire a black man, a black woman, a Hispanic transexual, and a gay Muslim. Gee, I sure hope that they can actually do the job that they're being hired perform!"

And people wonder why business and government is failing

More diversity makes workforces perform better. Big corporations have very diverse workforces, like Google and Microsoft.

If you don't have diversity and everyone has the same background then you're just speaking into an echo chamber and no one finds new ways to solve problems.

*action asterisks*
Gas yourself, you fucking redditor faggot.

ahah, wow they are already going after the more diversity shit. Holy crap they are presistent

If black people were smart enough to work their way up to important positions he would likely pick them

MEME
MAGIC
REAL

>is diversity a requirement ????

in today's society it is the prime requirement. in any company , any thing you do, its always diversity .

many corporations have a diversity panel to enforce it

shits cray

Smg senpai

Blacks and Hispanics for the most part don't vote Republican so why should they expect to be represented in the party? Cubans vote Republican so they have Rato and foam boy. That's how it works.

Diverse companies are more successful.

No affirmative action applied, so rude!

Trumps cabinet has the exact same amount of diversity as the Hamilton musical.

>companies are only successful because of diversity

>More diversity makes workforces perform better

lol no. Google and Microsoft have high requirements for entry, so the chances of finding your typical wild dindu or beaner at such places is almost non-existent

Look at the workforces of blue-collar and retail companies, and then tell me that diversity is a positive

I've noticed the magic.

It's common sense. An organization with people of many different backgrounds, viewpoints, and skillsets would of course perform better than an organization where everyone thinks the same and has the same ideas.

CHECKT

nigga

>LOL WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE?
>t. white male
Day of the rope when burgers?

What if they self-identify as pansexual otters, asexual gender-fluid people and black electrosexual fiddles?

It doesn't matter because they still benefit from white privilege.

But they don't identify as white, how do they benefit from white privilege?

This is the end of shit like this. It's going to get so tedious to point it out that even SJWs will get bored.

You get white privilege based on how others see you. They clearly look like white men. Even many Latins have white privilege if they have very light skin.

But why does it matter how others see you? You're yourself, and what matters is how you identify. If they don't understand this they're bigots.

why the fuck are there so many good digits in this thread

bravo

spbp

>It's common sense.
No it's an empty assertion with no evidence given and with the cult of multi culturalism evidence never even being asked for

>But why does it matter how others see you?

Well, they haven't suffered the same kind of adversity as other minorities since everyone sees them as white.

Companies in the top quartile for racial and ethnic diversity are 35 percent more likely to have financial returns above their respective national industry medians.