BECOME PAGAN

COME BACK TO YOUR ANCESTRAL ROOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up, cuckster.

we wuz vikings n shiet

>All is lost

don't listen the americucks sven, stay strong, far from the kike in his stick and his weak followers

Fuck off and die

why is this guy being posted so much now? was he just released from prison?

Who's that in the picture? I love pagan music, but I'm not really sure what being pagan entails. I'm a Christian and I've studied a little bit about how pagan themes were adapted into Christianity.

My ancestors were Irish and Italian. Which pagan pantheon should I worship? Do we even know anything about Irish paganism aside from oral history which is probably all wrong. And the Roman religion was so intertwined with the Roman state, which is now gone, that it would seem silly to worship Jupiter and Mars without state oversight.

I already have a religion, thanks.

True pagans don't recruit. Go home Ahmed. Only the worthy get admitted. A hex on you three times worse than the damage you do.

ok. as long as I can masturbate on them.

>worship womyn

NO

stop posting this faggot's face and fuck off preferably to a different board

sage

Humping the ground is the ultimate redpill

proof

Post some Pagan shit

youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4

VARG DESU

How does this murderous pagan terrorists get the rights to carry a firearm in Europe when my government wont accept "self defense" as an adequate justification for getting a firearm after I have been mugged six times and had my house broken into twice!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Varg, don't you have a duck to be slaughtering or a candle to be lighting somewhere?

just move somewhere that isn't run by niggers?

>Become Pagan
Done.
>Come back to your Ancestral roots
Done.

I'm still gonna shill for Christianity.