Why is Sup Forums so watered down now?

No natsoc threads. No nigger hate threads. All i see are threads about "muh kikes, blacks, and faggots are actually based and allies", "is homosexuality the ultimate redpill?" and those god awful "rlly makes u thnk" threads.

There are no based
>niggers
>kikes
>homos
Milo is a fucking degenerate
R/The_Donald is not our friend and they are not welcome here
Israel as it is right now is a cancer to Europe
Racemixing is bad

Its like you all forgot your core values. This better not be related to Trump being elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the post-election fallout.

I do not think Trump is the person or leader Sup Forums makes him out to be, but still. They will have to learn that on their own. And I notice the increased degeneracy here, it's worse than usual.

The board has been compromised
I m glad I m not the only one who can tell

Did you know the earth is actually flat?

>milo is based ecks deee

The only refuge is 8ch Sup Forums, all the good 4channers moved there after GamerGate

Yes
I measured where I live too
Flat
There is more land
Goyim=Cattle
Goyim farm
Baal=Saturn=Israel's flag/hexagram
We re all in a Saturn cult

>Milo

Thank fucking you mate.
Elections ruined the damn board.

You guys definitely have much more depth and uniqueness, you remind me of the internet years and years ago. But still, you guys also worship Trump, and it's fucking annoying. ANY criticism of Trump, no matter how casual or legitimate, is met with "UR A SHILL CTR IS PAYING U GET OUT" and I'm tired of seeing that. Trump was born into high class society, his daughter is Jewish married to a Jew. He supports Israel and he is now forced to be a part of the establishment. I see no reason to believe he is this awesome savior Sup Forums insists he is.

>He said instead of posting the threads he cries don't exist

Someone will discredit your post by calling you a leaf, but you're 100% correct.

The board dynamics have changed so much since the election. I miss 2012 Sup Forums

Really tickled my processes

Maybe they've matured and moved on from such useless banter?

One can only dream.

This. Fuck you newfags

I'm still an ardent Sup Forums-fighter against satanism

Satan=Saturn=X
Pol X is the true pol
The writing is on the wal(mart)

youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk

You gave your board to trump kids. Enjoy.