""""""FAKE NEWS""""""

""""""FAKE NEWS""""""

It's becoming more difficult to tell the difference between troll sites like the New York Times and legit news sites like Sup Forums

This is nothing but a scare tactic. fucking weak too lmfao

What is word of mouth?

nobody will be surprised when only right wing sites are banned

They are talking about those fucking click baiting sites where you have to click "next page" fifty times to read something. Those sites make like $5 per person doing that shit.

Listen to play devil's advocate ice read plenty of federalist papers headlines that are no where near the truth of what's in the article.

I'm sick of seeing, "they are gonna grab your guns" headlines. I've right wing as fuck but "this literally happened" headlines need to stop. That's liberal style journalism

Surnames for legit news stories:

>Goldstein
>Goldberg
>Silverstein
>Silverberg
>Silberstein
>Silberberg
>Apfelbaum
>Steinberg
>Nussbaum
>Rosenbaum
>Horowitz
>Cohen

irony

fpbp

maybe in spain

>Jewgle attempts to dampen "fake" news by tweaking their algorithms to only direct to State-approved corporate propaganda news networks
>they forget the fact the corporate news sites are now literally reporting on the online actions of a fictional green frog

kek
but you know that is not what they will do, they will start to ban things like breitbart and infowars - that even tho they are not really news, they have a opinion

If they ban right wing websites, we'll start taking the fight to the real world.

>they forget the fact the corporate news sites are now literally reporting on the online actions of a fictional green frog
kek

itt retards who would believe hillary clinton has secret ayylien baby and voted for Trump

are you stressed my friend ?

is it owned by a jew?

its BAD news.

anything that isn't official propaganda is fake.

-- Ministry of Truth

I bet you think Putin hacked the voting machines to help Trump.

bump

its not
Google has been filtering "unnecessary results" for years
Facebook is a data mine, all it cares about is selling profiles to whomever is buying. Alternative news is low budget so who they wont be able to pay the fee