If you deport 11 million illegals who's going to pick up all your vegetables?

If you deport 11 million illegals who's going to pick up all your vegetables?
>You will have a food crisis, just like Zimbabwe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A machine that does it for the price of a full tank of gas.

Where actual minimum wage jobs would go essentially

No, fieldhand wages would be 15 an hour because no one would do hard work for free if there were no illegals.

Probably some unemployed white person

50% of Black Youth is unemployed. I guess they can take illegals place

why don't we just grow crops in Mexico? Problem solved

>Implying we actually eat vegetables.

slaves

It's called seasonal labor, the Megacorps already do this. Pick up thousands of Mexicans, tell them they will earn five dollars a day, then they get to work in Alabama for a month.

These liberal talking points are so easily dismissed and pathetic. Can't wait for Gen Z to grow up and genocide my generation.

I grow my own. The only veg I buy is lettuces. I grow 5 different kind of bean! Also, I sell my tomatoes to a fancy restaurant.

Whites build machines.
We will be fine.
The niggers cant grow food.

Salaries will increase as with the price of the end product until a labor equilibrium is reached.

neets are fucking stupid

Naturally the white girls go in the wheat field's.

there's less than 800k farming labor jobs. Get lost. at least 10 million need to go.

/thread
Plus, if I was jobless and desperate I'd be willing to do it for minimun wage. Put in some headphones, pick some vegtables, sounds comfy desu.

White teenagers can do it.

Will instil a work ethic and stop SJWism taking over their idle brains.

Tax-paying workers.

Transients and felons, like before massive amounts of your countrymen came here. Menial labor jobs like ditch digger, construction labor and la landscaping also were almost exclusively taken by this former underclass.

Sounds like a big jobs growth to me.

Americans don't eat fruits and veggies dude.

Boo hoo, who will feed a bunch of starving niggers.

Replace Mexicans with Greeks, Italians and other europeans in crisis

Americans who would be more than happy to take these jobs now that corporations can't rely on paying illegal aliens 30 cents an hour off the books, so they'll have to pay their employee more respectable wages.
See how that works? No government mandated spike in income for welfare queens flipping burgers; no cucking out and letting our homeland be overrun with droves of smelly beaners.

>this triggers the illegal spic

>if you deport the illegals you won't have any farmers, just like Zimbabwe
Wut?

/this
Bring more Slavs to America

By the market logic the less people are willing to do a job, they become more valuable(so they make more money).

Thats the reason the elites want a place overstaturated with people like China.

Ay cabron.
You need us ese!
We built dis kountry!
We wuz atzechs n mayans n shiiet!

teenagers and machinery

I don't eat vegetables

Checkmate, mexicans

It runs on batteries from China and solar power from the plants can't you see?

Neets.

Teenagers, then they'll grow up and appreciate hard work and not be cucked like millenials

I could always pick up a 2nd job.

Kek

MURRCA

import legals fron other fucked up places.
like france and sweden.

The millions of jobless Americans.

And, yes, prices would likely go up, but that's the market in action.

>machines took our jobs

>Price of vegetables go up as labor prices go up
>Workers are paid more in the field
>Prices at market increase slightly
>The jobs are generally better than they were before because they're now on the books

Gee whiz.

>lose dozens of mexican strawberry pickers
>replace them with one white guy
youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI

I like this. All our workers would have accents. It would be like everyone has a butler.

DELETE THIS.

This. If you're smart about it you can grow a lot of food yourself with minimal effort and receive a higher quality product. It's also very rewarding to feed yourself and others directly from your own efforts.

>they're now on the books

all the browns coming off no longer existant welfare

relax man. it's not going to happen. drumpf is just lying sob. but if he deports all mexican criminals and scum, that will be a good thing to do. specially for hard working mexicans in murica.

Liberals have touted this 11 million number for at least a decade. you absolutely know it's closer to 20 and even 25 million by now.

>picks his own vegetables
>doesnt go to the store to buy them instead
this is why you are 3rd wordl

Wow, it's like there are no capable Americans to do farm work.

>We wuz atzechs n mayans n shiiet!
They really were though
Unfortunately their blood was diluted by moor genes, and they became mestizos.

Who picked the veggies before the 11 million illegals?

A heads up to all the Whites reading this post:
If you try to work at picking on a farm with migrant workers you won't finish the day without a knife being flashed in your face. They run you off because you are a threat to "their" job. don't believe me? Try it.

I will gladly pay more for produce to get rid of illegals. It would be my privilege.

they are underpaid, sleep with strangers in tents and work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The moment you deport these illegals food prices gonna skyrocket

These people worn for $1 per hour so no one else can get hired. If they all get sent home all the citizens will take the work for $7.25.

A big reason libertarians love illegal immigration is because they hate minimum wage laws.

>when you realize libs really just want a slave caste and their entire argument for illegals is that those jobs will have to pay real wages if they leave

>Companies can't pay people who don't officially live here tiny salaries
>Have to offer actual salaries to legal citizens
>Suddenly the number of people who are willing to work that job skyrockets
Gee that was fucking difficult

Ugugugu i would be your butler.

Most Mexicans are not Mestizos though
We are full native

Following his latest statements, they will be focusing on criminal illegals. It wouldn't surprise me that hard working illegals whom have never had a runin with police could apply to start a procedure to obtain a legal migration status.

all mayans died without execption.
their roots ended.

LOL

Just because you feature the whitest people in Mexico on your TV doesn't mean you're white, it means other Mexicans are fucking ugly.

>Who picked the veggies before the 11 million illegals?
healthy, non-fat extinct americans.

admit it, you are lazy as fuck. that's why you imported gorillion gorillas from africa just to do your work. now those apes are breed like rabbits, got themselfs gunz and turning against you. what are you going to do? karma is a bitch.

so, your argument is that we need slaves for the health of the country?

Whatever you say, pedro
Bullshit
They're few and far between, but some still exist

I applied for a food picker job in Yuma az I will literally work any job but they rather hire a Mexican .

Go fuck yourself dumb American

>hard work
>picking up vegetables off the ground

Jesus its almost like you live in mommy's basement and have never had an actual job....

Get blacks to do it, picking fruit isn't too different from picking cotton

Woe that was rude. Who hurt you? Was it the bad jew?

>But food prices will skyrocket!!

Implying that some how, some way employing 11,000,000 Americans at minimum wage (who are currently unemployed) doesn't somehow add in an additional $79,750,000 that they're going to use to buy shit that will put money in every last sector of the economy except maybe Veblen goods.

Seriously guys the economy is a bit more complex than your Econ 101 class. Changing one thing impacts a lot more than just one thing.

Pretty much. At this point we are not even "Mestizos" any more.

I tried really hard to get a job in harvesting Christmas trees in NC a few years ago and was told to fuck off essentially.

That's how retarded things got here while the Communists were in power.

It didn't used to be that you had to scream that everybody was a racist and confuse immigration with illegals. But that's what the dry twats who get indoctrinated in Jewish Communist training camps to put them into life debt think.

NEEt here. I'll be glad to. Only reason I can't get a job is too many Mexicans. I'm not a careerist, I just want some seasonal agricultural work I can just go and do without having to comete, cause white men can't compete

>Implying we actually eat vegetables.
What are you going to do when there are no undocumented immigrants to pick your pizzas from the pizza plants?

They're Catholics.
Nobody imported them. They are an infestation.

Something I don't get.

>people want to keep illegal immigrants in this country because breaking up a family is sad

So we are going to completely let it slide the fact that they didn't obey the law, willingly brought their family here, managed to have a child in the united states or by some fucking twist have a child with US citizenship, and we should feel bad because they brought this upon their own family when they have to face the consequences of their actions?

Not only that, we let people deflate the value of work. How is it a crew of illegals will earn less money building houses and having a skilled trade but it's okay that a manager at a fucking fast food restaurant will earn more.

It's going to be quite difficult at first.

why are you lying?

Youth unemployment enables obesity. No more illegal migration, no more youth unemployment.

Would be good for kids to pick these jobs up again.
>don't want to do this job for the rest of your life?
>good. Work hard in school or you'll be coming back.

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE PICKING FRUIT IF YOU PAID THEM A REAL WAGE.

Yep.

That's the way it was planned.

Just like the Civil War was supposed to ship the blacks to Africa after the cotton gin made slavery obsolete. The war was also used to destory the wealth of Southern plantation owners.

Everything is done for the economic interest of a few fat cats.

the point is that whites employed illegals and now they want to kick them out. you're fucked!

We would just pay actual Americans approximately minimum wage. The productivity would be higher to offset the cost.

Despite what you may think American works have much higher productivity then you low IQ spics.

>no one would do hard work for free if there were no illegals.

Are you under the impression that illegals are slaves or something?

They're cheap labor, because they work untaxed, paid under the table in cash, get less than minimum wage, and can't make workman's comp claims or anything. But they're not free.

Oy vey goyim, 11 million illegals are all picking fruit! Only illegal immigrants could possibly pick fruit, it's just such a difficult, skilled job! Let's totally forget about all the non-illegals who used to pick fruit in America, Europe, and Australia before the flood of third worlders.

robots

Obama deported more illegals than any other President.

Does anyone still remember ANY of Trump's promises and plans? Anyone?

No, of course not. He was a meme candidate in a failed election. He will do whatever Pence and his crew tell him to do and we will still have foreign wars and no health care ... you know, the things he promised to fix.

This is what you get for dumping Bernie.

This.
The intellige t thing to do, to spur the economy in favor of hiring citizens, would be to remove the federal taxes and deductions and costs to the employers for agriculture workers.
Basically, 7.25 an hour minus state.

so you're saying like if we didn't have locusts of immigrations and Jewish Bankers instead of no tariffs then it might be economical to pay our own to do our own shit?

wow, what a concept. It only takes top Jewish lawyers to argue that one down.

That was a bit rude burger.

robots

rofl man you're fucking retarded, The mexicans pick fucking baskets full of tomatoes in an hr.

I can tell you don't live near farms and have never even been on one.

There is nothing wrong with having seasonal workers that go back once the job is done.

We have tons of outdated farm equipment that's eating up welfare and maintenance. I think we can make use of them.

>If you deport 11 million illegals who's going to pick up all your vegetables?

Machines. Duh.

>reducing unemployment
>reduce corrupt business paying people under the table
>generating more tax revenue
>generating more people with more disposable income that doesn't just come from wellfare handouts

Are you tired of the winning? Is that what this is?