What exactly did they say that was so bad? Why is Trump intentionally trolling America via tweets? What's the end game?

What exactly did they say that was so bad? Why is Trump intentionally trolling America via tweets? What's the end game?

>As the play ended, the actor who played Vice President Aaron Burr, Brandon Victor Dixon, acknowledged that Mr. Pence was in the audience, thanked him for attending and added, “We hope you will hear us out.”

>“We, sir — we — are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” he said. “We truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.”

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/16/nbc-news-hints-blame-hate-crimes-trump-bannon/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure if bait or if you're totally fucking retarded

I genuinely want to know. Why is this shit controversial?

nobody gives a fuck; it was a distraction from Trump's university settlement, and it appears it worked

stay cucked

>Trump preys on gullible white working class American via Trump University.

HAHAHA HE'S SO SMART!! MAGA!!!! Im seriously starting to think Trump supporters are insane. Why is it a good thing that the future president is trying to distract the public from his controversy? Don't you think that's underhanded for a POTUS? Is there anything Trump could do that you wouldn't defend?

Trumps all about American values, though.

He's not too hot on illegals or terrorism.

I agree but he's doing a shit job of preventing liberal from freaking out. He's already won over conservatives, why does he continue to antagonize liberals with tweets?

>Why is it a good thing that the future president is trying to distract the public from his controversy? Don't you think that's underhanded for a POTUS?

It's fake controversy generated from liberal media, an underhand play deserves one in turn from a master persuader

(((context)))

maybe he just wanted to go to a play without getting singled out for a lecture.

How is it a fake controversy? If he's innocent, he shouldnt be paying anything in the settlement.

>we drank the media koolaid plz don't kill us Pence

Pence should have told them they have nothing to fear. Then when he got home he could fire up the gay zapper.

Except he's a public figure. Nothing he does will be above scrutiny. Obama has been heckled by conservatives throughout his presidency. Where they all wrong to do so? At the very least, the Hamilton cast tried not to be purposely inflammatory. And why aren't we talking about why he's being singled out in the first place? There are millions of Americans that are genuinely afraid of a Trump/Pence presidency.

>There are millions of Americans that are genuinely afraid of a Trump/Pence presidency.

Those people are living in a hallucination.

>American values
>Three times married
>Children from multiple marriages
>Flaunts cheating on his wife because he can get away with because he's rich
>Married an illegal visa worker trophy wife
>Dodged the draft
>Dodged paying taxes

I guess American values of the typical Wal-mart employee.

I know, pointing out things he actually did is CTR, well aware m8.

Oh are "liberals" now Muslims who feel justified to start mass murdering people over tweets? Grow the fuck up.

When did that happen? And why is that individual representative of all liberals?

>How is it a fake controversy? If he's innocent, he shouldnt be paying anything in the settlement.
That is not how lawsuits work when it comes to wealthy individuals. At times it is simply easier to allow the legal system to dictate a price to make a problem go away, than it is to actually stand and fight. In a situation like this, it is probably cheaper just to pay them off than to continue to fight.

How many times has our Glorious fast food restaurant McDonald's done this? What about when an injury happens at a job?

This is how our legal system is. There is no way around it.

Liberals just don't know how to be endearing, they only seem to know how to attack. It's fine, you can do it, but you catch more flies with honey.

I think the play itself would have served as a better message than any rushed speech you took a minute to write and was more for the cellphone cameras than Pence.

Anything else say cuck?

Are they? Even Breitbart acknowledges the presence of hate crimes after the Trump win. Surely there's a correlation. google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/16/nbc-news-hints-blame-hate-crimes-trump-bannon/amp/

You don't imply a vice president is going to treat you as second class citizen at the end of a proffesional play, especially if he's paying for it

I never said it wasn't brilliant. It just seems deceptive. Should i be comfortably with a POTUS who does stuff like this unapologetically?

Hi Satan. I see you're still telling lies.

Are you talking about the same country that has drive-thru wedding chapels in Las Vegas?

Where did satan lie?

Except Pence has been very explicit about how he feels about gays and illegals. Are they wrong to assume he'll treat them like second class citizens?

A hate crime is essentially someone coming to say a racist word or a bumper sticker with "fuck spics"

A few days aho, a father of a 4 year old girl died because their ambulance got stoppes by anti Trump protesters

jttp://www.infowars.com/report-anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance-father-of-4-year-old-girl-dies/&ved=0ahUKEwi8sfOF_rXQAhVIfhoKHensCfYQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFqG2lh2SQ6s7yUuwLyJFR7iuEZmw&sig2=DeMi999qSwmrpVKJuhNEHg

These people get no sympathy from me.

>There are millions of illegal immigrants that are genuinely afraid of a Trump/Pence presidency.

ftfy

That's fair. I just worry Trump would have twisted any criticism of Pence into an attack by smug liberals. Am i wrong to assume that?

So Mike "Shock the Sodomite" is so homophobic he went to a play with a faggot black guy with AiDS?

And the VP has no power. Trump is pro lgbt so he won't give him the power to shock the gays. So it is irrelevant.

Ummm... Seems like wishful thinking. I think Pence will plot with traditional Republicans to get Trump impeached one day. Just my theory.

buh bye

Fuckin A.

>individual
Read news