Also Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=m4GHz8K8y1Y

мocкaлякy нa гилякy!

shalom

Cлaвa Укpaїнi))

U Kraina

Кpым этo Poccия!

Kosovo je Albania!

Why so many upset russian, serb, and pole?))

Kosovo je Srbija a Lwów Polski :)

also Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=qSvj8F_Br4M

и Кocoвo јe Cpбијa

Ukraine warcamp

it seems so we have no respect for artificial countries like Israel, Ukraine, Kosovo etc.

Define "artificial"

great place for a road trip. although admittedly the roads are all fucked.

i recently drove a few thousand kms from the north west through the centre to the south. really great it were.

HOHLI

Made by (((communists)))

(((Russia,
United States,
Europe)))
(((Israel)))

there are retards in every country, sadly the us has given the ones here lots of money making people think they are indicative of the wider consensus

Typical Ukrainian city

(((((((((((Spain))))))))))))

>literally non-country

artificial. without any history. artificial country is always made by superpowers for benefits and influences.

Looks a little like the Band of the Hawk.

Ukranian Navy seals training

youtu.be/jz-QMRX4f8o

Interesting thing. Remember Victoria Nuland?
She is a Skype and the wife of Robert Kagan co-founder of the neoconservative Project for the New American Century and senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. His father Donald Kagan was one of the original signers of the 1997 Statement of Principles by the neoconservative think tank Project for the New American Century.
Ground zero neocon skypes here.

Not really. We kicked out the Joos. Based Catholic kings. End of Reconquista, New world empire and kicking out the Joos. You cannot get more based that that.

Not exactly normal though desu...hence why people filmed it and took pictures.

Then all post-Soviet and other former Eastern Bloc countries are artificial too.
Burgers can confirm.

Shit like these is why muslim refugees clown white people.

When you want to celebrate a country of make it look tough, you don't show pictures of hot chicks.
That just makes rapefugees want to move there and fuck women.

>nationalist movement funded by jews

The Kagans are Joos too of course.

>Belgium

Is this literally chernobyl? Ternobil is lovely

I drove 10 hours through Ukraine and I was wondering how old those roads are

>without any history

after 1989 we all quit eastern block so we had to transform our system except Belarus

this is from volyn, note the euro flag offset by the pravy sector flag. this is outside one of the main administrative buildings. the majority of people are just going along with things, literally clueless as to the connotations of the openly facist flags they are flying.

>Ukraine

>>> /x/

Tell me about it. Why are you called the Khokhols?

pripyat is an cool place frog cheeki breeki iv damke

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwit23-rK5o

some of the worst are some of the newest. build them poorly with no foundation steal all the money, rinse and repeat 5 years later, ukraine 101.

Yes.

like poland?

question to fellow ukranian bros. why do you put mayonnaise on your pizzas? that's just evil.

just admit that you are the same as russians. obssesed and blinded with cult of "only one truth " wich denys any other truths even the rational ones.

Poland is an artificial country made by NATO to piss on Russia.
Poland is rightful Russian clay.

Mayonnaise contains fat, therefore if you eat one pizza - you'll feel more full for longer than eating pizza without mayo.

riverpool? i also like ternopil

coming from someone living on german soil i will take that as a compliment.

>Russians occupy Bolan and Paltics.
>Russian soldiers are attacked by army of dildo wielding guerillas.
>Total nightmare for VDV!
>Putin never again thinks about sending his armies to the West.
EBIN XDDDDDDD

not at all tortellini bro. would you consider Italy artificial because there was no Italy before you united?

No such thing.

>the eternal fuckboy of krauts and borsh
>real country

this
Exactly. Fucking commie hellhole.

no such thing

how is your gift of Stalin? still cant you develop anything from our lands? it would be so good and cozy with you Polish master. and now you must struggle with Ivan.

am i the only one who think commie blocks look freeking cool? as long as theres no blacks or gypsies commie blocks are just economically better then then living in a suburb

what happened to her?

dont worry, we also like poles even though you are as clueless of your own history as the russians you are so scared of. we have to, we are all applying for polish passports! thats if we arent already in warsaw (many of us are).

You wouldn't be talking like that, if you actually lived in a commie block. They are depressing as fuck.

I apologize for the way commiefucks and Putin posters treat you on this board Ukraine
We will kick Vlad and his friends out by next year's end

Why does this country exist again?

30th month doesn't exist stupid

Iirc she gtfo Ukraine entirely because she was in a Russian controlled zone and the possibility of getting raped was becoming increasingly likely

Kirovohgrad, Svitlovodsk, reporting in.

killed bybased uragan

>question to fellow ukranian bros. why do you put mayonnaise on your pizzas? that's just evil.

it's easier to buy something, than make it by yourself,
that's why the most home-made qnd bydlo-tier caffe pizzas got mayo and ketchup on it' surface

>Kirovohgrad
There's no such city anymore.

>(us) clueless of our own history

well ive met your kind. end evry time ive asked them why are they in Poland they respond: im scared. i dont want to fight and lose my liegs like my friend. you all are tough with your mouths yelling slava ukraini but when it comes to confrontation you all flee

its one minute walk from city administration, the central city area

kek

What the fuck? I had no idea they renamed it. Well I'm from Svitlovodsk regardless. Not a bad city, just fuck all to do.

I also like how they mask ruins.

no such thing

i know english is not your first language my slavic brother, but i really dont think you are reading my posts properly

if i remember right the building on my pics has exactly same camouflage on it now

>countries name is literally nigger mountain
>calling someone else none country

Post some bait
I'm just too lazy for it

I have a soft spot for the Ukrainians. Though that's primarily down to my love of history. Their numerous attempts at forming an independant nation, alongside contemporary expansionist Empires and th fundemental shift from their idea of being Rus to Ruthenian, and then again from Ruthenian to Ukrainian in the 18th(ish) century.

Reading about that sort of thing just fascinates me.

>many of us are
Many such cases! Sad!

takes one to know one

Bandera was a fucking retard and on the same level as a skinhead.

t. part ukranian

t. Tartar

did you count that time when a local warlord got butthurt about Poles so he invited Tatars to enslave Slavs while calling himself "Prince of Rus'" but then failed and had to kiss the boot of Russian Tsar as "forming a nation"?