>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdmHHpAsMVw
youtube.com/watch?v=we9nLhp-OtM
businessinsider.com/trump-related-businesses-boycotted-2016-11/#dsw-12
youtu.be/CxHsPERpcgg
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/19/danny-davis-grandson-fatal-shooting-chicago-jovan-wilson
youtube.com/watch?v=jCPKcw7WX7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

AWOO~

AWOO~

AWOOVEMENT

apoo :)

reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day. nice

aroo

I also want to express my.. uh... particularly interest in.. uhm.. making this country great.. again. yes

AWOO

>Bolton
>Romney
>Priebus

The swamp got 10 feet deeper

T-MINUS FEW MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=UdmHHpAsMVw
T-MINUS FEW MINUTES

BASED BULLHORN GUY
FUCK YOU SJW & NIGGERS
youtube.com/watch?v=we9nLhp-OtM

AWOO~

how can messi compete

I'm watching the series finale of The Circus and laughing my ass off how literally everyone was wrong kek

>con artist who tricked half the country

>lol

Awoos for mattis

businessinsider.com/trump-related-businesses-boycotted-2016-11/#dsw-12

Thinking about where you'll do your Christmas shopping this year? Worried about finding the perfect gift for that special someone? I recommend trying out one of these fine establishments for all your holiday needs(except Macy's. Fuck Macy's.)

>mfw they put Macy's on the list
>tfw Macy's is not being boycotted by both sides

top kek

does it get any more delusional than this?

are those cops or Nasty Girls?

AWOO~

I mean to post this comfy pepe. Macy's getting buttfucked is a bit devilish, though.

I went my entire life hearing the name only thrown around here and there and for my 28 years of living I thought Stevie Nicks was a man because it doesn't sound like a girls name.

Tell Trump to move the capitol back to Philadelphia

AROOO

> Obama loyalists plot Trump resistance
>Alumni of the Obama White House spent days mourning Trump's win. Now they're ready to fight.

President Barack Obama told his most loyal operatives that they have 10 days to get over their grief.

They’re already ahead of schedule.

In the past week, Obama alumni have planned gatherings at Glascott’s Saloon in Chicago (an old campaign haunt) and The Winslow in New York. In Washington, they’re meeting in hotel lobbies, 14th Street bars, nonprofits’ conference rooms and living rooms, plotting the resistance over beer and semen.

One attendee called the meetings “Obama Anonymous,” and while they largely started as impromptu commiseration, they’ve shifted to mobilization. It’s an early sign that Obama can continue to command a formidable movement and potentially launch a serious defense of his legacy as a private citizen.

Election night felt like “a nightmare I couldn’t wake up from,” said Liz Jaff, a veteran of Obama’s 2008 campaign and White House. “I went from hating everybody to hating myself for not really realizing what was happening. Why, G-d, why?”

Then Jaff, now at Crowdpac, had about 15 people over to her apartment in Columbia Heights on Sunday, and she started to feel better about Trump.

“The tipping point was when we started talking about how we could kick Drumpf's ass, and that we could,” Jaff said. “You realize everybody wants to fight and you suddenly get hundreds of messages coming in from volunteers who you’ve worked with before. We got this.”

It wasn’t supposed to be this way. There’d be a wave election to sweep away Trump’s divisive rhetoric and Republican's racist obstruction all at once. The people who have spent the last decade sweating it out for Obama – in many cases most of their adult lives – could finally lead normal lives, his legacy safely in the hands of the first woman president.

I only knew because of the South Park movie.

Trump needs to hire the savage Michelle RhEEEEEEEEEEE already to appease the CNN race baiters. Also because Rhee is amazing

>Bolton
>Romney
Are you retarded?

Yes, people who still think the EC will somehow vote Hillary in. Or that HuffPo article saying Sanders could become President due to some (((loophole))) or something, never gave them a (you).

She is still butthurt. Amazing.

think its the cops. I haven't heard of the guard being sent down there

Was funnier a few years ago but still....

they had those 2 "strategists" on with all due respect a couple of days ago, who said it was over like 5 times and were wrong literally every single time, it was pretty funny watching them try to justify their existence

MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

I can dig it

>be you
>going to the first ever Presidential Trump Rally after January
>somehow landed front row seats
>standing with a bunch of fellow American patriots
>see this qt awoo Trump supporter standing in the crowd and howling "AWOOOOO!!!~" during the rally
>Trump says "Who said that? That's my awoo right there, we love our awoos don't we folks!"
>awoos tail wags fiercely
>fellow patriots applaud the super qt gril
>you're standing right next to her as President Trump makes his exit
>the rally has just finished and the awoo begins to leave

what do?

youtu.be/CxHsPERpcgg

This

>Obama Anonymous

I can't hold all this wishful thinking

This is what desperation looks like.

Let her be. 2018 will be that much jucier!

It is literally statistically impossible for the Democrats to win the midterms.

At the moment there is nothing less valuable than the prognostication of a liberal retard. It will take years for them to make things right again.

why do third world scum think they can come here and talk shit with no proofs?

Hope someone shows her this in 4 years.

>FoxConn has tens of thousands of employees that make shit by hand on an assembly line.

Yeah, not for long. If you look into robotic trends you'll see how that's not going to hold up.

Trump won't bring any jobs back because it will be cheaper to set up factories here with automation instead of hiring American workers. For every 1 job we gain, we lose 10.

she should give Nate a call, I think they would hit it off

How much chance do you think Rohrabacher has for SoS?

sex

>resistance
>Obama illegally gathered so much power in the White House that now Trump will be unstoppable

>trump hired KKK lovers into the whitehouse
yeah, and?

Instead, said former Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt, “This is going to be a struggle over time, and not just an easy handoff to a different team. We need to make that man, if you can him that, pay.”

Obama himself acknowledged that the shock made the loss even harder to take during a call this week with Organizing for Action, his campaign apparatus turned grassroots mobilizing group.

“It is fine for everybody to feel stressed, sad, discouraged for a while,” Obama said, “but I’m giving you like a week and a half to get over it.” By Thanksgiving, he added, “You’re going to have to be in a more positive place,” if only to deal with arguments around the dinner table.

They’re gearing up for a lot more than that, and in many cases seriously rethinking their life plans.

“Not going to lie, FML I want to get out of politics,” Andy Oare wrote on Facebook Monday. He worked on both Obama campaigns and in the administration before landing at the Glover Park Group, a Washington-based strategy firm. “I thought an HRC victory would allow me the peace of mind to ride off into the sunset, and focus on a more personal and family-focused future. Now I feel like instead a sunset sky, I will be driving off a cliff.”

Earlier that day, Oare wrote, his wife had brought home two copies of the Constitution, and it hit him: “After reading the Constitution for the first time, he came to an epiphany. The last seven days imposed a seismic shift in what my life looks like over the next four years.”

That means keeping up the busy pace, Oare said in an interview, juggling a new round of activism with his day job.

>the antifa faggots are there screaming "NAZI SCUUUUUUUM"
Kent State when?

Jim Webb should be Secretary of Defense. Period.

Spaghetti

>Trump brought hot chocolate out for the press
Lol these cucks are gonna be fawning over him more than Obama within 6 months

>Implying libtards even know that there are midterm elections in 2018

Thanks, JIDF. Don't worry, Jerusalem will be claimed Israel's capital on the Trump adm.

*unzips dick*

QUICK POST QT TRUMP SUPPORTERS

No, the chinese lose 10 jobs, we gain 1.

He wouldn't accept it.

>be you
>decide to have sex with the awoo
>she thoroughly rejects your advances
>as the awoo leaves you realize that you blew your only chance
>this is why you're a loser and a virgin, you think to yourself as you sadly walk back home alone

BAD END

It's possible for them to gain seats, but not to win the majority. Still, GOP voters need to fight back and make sure they can't turn congress pink.

The robot point is a moot one, because it would still be better to have the robots in the US rather than China.

Webb is for veterans affairs

>Why, G-d, why?

Reminder.

>guy wearing white pride shirt

Grandson of congressman fatally shot in Chicago after 'dispute over shoes'

Associated Press in Chicago
Saturday 19 November 2016 18.31 GMT
View more sharing options
Shares
A dispute over shoes led to the fatal shooting of the grandson of Illinois US representative Danny Davis, Chicago police said Saturday.

At least two attackers went to the home of 15-year-old Jovan Wilson in the Englewood neighborhood of Chicago on Friday night and shot him in the head after an argument, police said.

“This stems from of a dispute over shoes, basketball shoes,” police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/19/danny-davis-grandson-fatal-shooting-chicago-jovan-wilson

Over the past 10 years, Obama alumni have spread throughout the government, the advocacy world, and influential parts of the private sector, including at Google and Facebook. That means there’s a lot diverse talent to harness.

“Not everybody on this list is going to run a state senate race,” said LaBolt, now a president of the Incite Agency and a partner at Bully Pulpit Interactive. “Whether people are keeping their day jobs or not, they’re setting aside time to be engaged.”

It’s not clear where the focus will ultimately settle, and Labolt predicted that no one single group will emerge from the effort. The consensus seems to be building around filling in the gaps in existing Democratic infrastructure, rather than creating a whole new universe.

Even before the election, Obama had already been planning to devote some of his post-White House attention on one big Democratic disadvantage: a new redistricting campaign with former Attorney General Eric Holder called the National Democratic Redistricting Committee that would hopefully end the brutal and vindictive stranglehold white voters have over our nation.

Other ideas are emerging, many still in the brainstorming stage. At one gathering on Tuesday night in a Washington living room, about a dozen current and former Obama appointees discussed creating an “action tank” – like a think tank, but more ground game than Ivy Tower – with the working title “Center for a New American Response.” According to notes from one attendee, they also kicked around the idea of an equivalent of the PeaceCorps or Teach for America to plant service-oriented progressives in the rural areas Trump won, and a toolkit to help a new generation run for local office without waiting for an open seat or working through crusty party committees.

>Trump-Pence is the first winning GOP ticket without a Bush on it since 1972

THE CONDITIONING IS BROKEN

He said QT

>Webb
>When the chaos candidate is mulling over Chaos Actual
i like Webb, just from his one appearance on Tucker Carlson's show, but you cant turn down goddamn Mad Dog Mattis

>After reading the Constitution for the first time,
Don't you guys read the constitution in school or something?

Secretary of Literally BTFO Communists

>tfw Sup Forums elected Trump, and began the liquidation of Pepsico in the same month

lads, i think we have too much power

North Carolina?

MUST SEE!!! The Wikileaks Pizzagate (Podesta, Clinton, Obama & Comet Ping Pong)

youtube.com/watch?v=jCPKcw7WX7Y

>be you
>as you consider what to do to the awoo you accidentally trip and spaghetti oozes out of your pockets
>"awoo?" she asks curiously, eyeing you with suspicion
>she begins to walk closer but the crowd thickens with other rally-goers exiting the building
>the awoo gives up and walks away, but you catch a glimpse of her tail through the crowd
>this is your last chance, but you think to yourself that the awoo probably isn't very impressed with you...
>with your spaghetti stained shorts, you sit there for a split moment deciding your next course of action

what do?

>WHY ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND ALL THE BROWN PEOPLE, NAZI COWARDS

Only the top two are neocons and neither of the is getting into Trump's administration. Priebus is a defender of Ryan's neoliberal agenda but at least he isn't a hawk like those other two and he won't be responsible for policy.

and thats what I gave you

True, but he still has to answer to the fact that he lied to Americans about bringing jobs back. There will be blood in the water when they realize it.

>tfw I liked pepsi more than coke
At least I still have my root beers.

>Fox actually thinks that Sessions won't be confirmed even though he has the full support of Mitch McConnell

Anyone know Trump's stance on running over CIA niggers?

Mad dog mattis is like a living breathing version of pepe for Marines. He is basically a warrior god to the rank and file

No nigga, you did not.

If I move to murrica can I just go and buy a gun?

yeah, and here in CA the teacher goes
>...2nd amendment, blah blah blah, not really important...
"American Education" is not just a meme trust me

Quick question:

Name one Trump promise or plan that you expect him to fulfill.

depends on the state

>having shit taste

Once he passes a massive infrastructure bill there is going to be construction jobs out the ass for the entirety of his first term and beyond.

Obama’s network, its members say, holds so much potential because they still feel bound by his stirring message of hope and change.

The people who worked on Obama’s campaigns and in his White House frequently refer to the group as family - or as they call it, the "phamily." They stay in touch through a variety of high-tech networks: Facebook and LinkedIn are just two. There are also Obama alumni association chapters around the country -- New York’s met at The Winslow in the East Village on Tuesday to plan and heal. There’s the 3,000-member White House Internship Alumni Network, and something of a master (though hardly comprehensive) Obama Alumni List, used largely to plan happy hours.
>lol
“The lists are now going to become extremely important,” Jaff said.

“In a weird way we’re having these sort of deep conversations with each other, and it’s good to reconnect in that manner,” Oare said. “I wish we didn’t have to do it under these kind of circumstances. But I guess it’s a silver lining that a lot of these relationships are being reaffirmed.”

They’ve been convening and commiserating in people’s houses and at the offices of progressive organizations – one email chain lamented that Posto on 14th Street, a regular White House, closed earlier this year. While most of the meetings have been fairly ad hoc and free-flowing, multiple sources made references to a couple of more concrete meetings but said the details were too strategically sensitive to share.

Obama is planning to join them soon, in their mind and hearts at least.

“The president is committed to staying in touch with this group with some regularity in the months and years ahead,” Obama’s former campaign manager David Plouffe told OFA members on the call. In fact, Plouffe added, after the disastrous election results, “We’ll have to do it a little more frequently.”

I shout pepe