>"Is this Africa?" - Japanese Girl goes on Paris vacation for her VLOG, can't believe her Eyes

Look at what this waifu discovered when she visited paris and had in her mind "the romantic city" Fuck me ! We need to uncuck france, Make France great again, I was there 10 years ago as a kid and i was amazed at how many niggers were there. I can only imagine its 10x worse now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=iy28W4cfS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Derp

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

link you fucking chetnik

Her eyes look weird as fuck, is it just me?

privileged white scum

kek

kek

>She fell for the Paris meme

Probably has coca cola bottled lenses, she cant see for shit

Top KEK you retard

You sucked trudeau today yet ?

But user, she just expected fewer black people

She hasn't been keeping up with the downfall of whitey

>can't believe her eyes
If she would open the like a normal person she'd believe it

as the whole sweden fell for the stockholm syndrome from islam

>ignorant jap tourist
>"haha baguettuuh and uh eiffru towa"
>goes to a shitty part of paris because she saw it in the shill advertisements
>"Isa disuh africuhh?!?!"

Why does she care so much? Fucking racist ass bitch. Maybe I should go to Japan and say "I EXPECTED REAL LIFE NOT THE SIMPSONS" fucking whore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome

Underrated

How is that an insult?

Leaf.

Rake can't come soon enough

Why are you guys so triggered by this?

I know, i went to canada and only 50% of the men offered me to sleep with their wives, the other 50% just did not say anything when i did it.

>That fucking george soros comment top kek

leafs

chill.

Because Paris should be like it is in the Japanese dreams.

>Her eyes look weird as fuck, is it just me?

Around blacks, never relax.

.....But what do you do when they're all around you?

Oh oh

>goes there expecting "hohn hohn hohn, oui oui, bienvenue a Paris mon ami!

why do people do this

I agree, i'm talking about the anons who are mad at the japanese chick even though she's right

Only the leafs are triggered about the video and the chick

>be black
>go to japan
>everyone gawks at me like an alien
>a few people ask to touch my hair
>let them because why not
>they just keep touching it and it starts to get really uncomfortable
>have a mild freakout and go hide in a bathroom while my japanese friends laugh at me outside

f-fuck you you slanty eyed bitch

Because it's disrespectful as fuck. Paris is their home while she is some random who comes in and starts making expectations that can't be met. The world changes. She wants it to be stagnant

This makes complete sense.
Another great post Leaf. Keep it up.

Spoken like a true cuck

I went to Chamonix Mont-Blanc and it was 99% white

I welcome the death of Europe.
Good riddance.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

kill yourself disgusting nigger

France should be white again. All the niggers and mudslimes need to die.

Rule 2:
You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: racism

Get out.

Changes like the change of rotting food.

>Paris is their home
No

She wanted a trip to Paris. Instead she got a trip to Algeria.

The world changes, it's true, but it's perfectly normal and healthy to be upset when it's changing for the worse.

Whites in americuckland are almost the minority, not to mention that white males are public enemy no. 1 And enjoy your kike shill president to be. At least he married a hot slovenian woman,

its the same thing as weebs going to Japan thinking it will be like in their favorite anime

she's a westaboo facing the harsh reality

the good part is that I really don't give a damn about civilization imploding if it's all niggers

Paris is the home of leftist, cucks, lugenpresse and terrorists.
It's not disrespectful. It's the truth.

have a bump while I watch

Thankfully most people aren't like you, especially in France where all those "niggers and mudslimes" came in LEGALLY through systems developed by your precious whites

That is YOUR opinion but not the opinion of the majority of the French populace

Yes it is, legally and socially. You don't like brown people. Go and stew in your rage because it makes zero difference

She got a trip to Paris. Paris of 2016. Nobody who goes to Rome expects Rome of 100 BC. Nobody should expect the Paris of romance novels and black and white movies

>It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

lol nips are so afraid of niggers they go insane when they see them

At least when you go to japan there are 99.99 japs, not less than 50 % true french whites when you visit Paris

people used to go to paris to see French culture, now they can't

What is French Culture? apparently it's a "mish-mash" of african, indian, japanese, and jewish neighborhoods now.

this is what people mean when they say "diversity" is anti-white

Poor Jap she didn't realise how fucked white countries are

a bit ironic

please use an indian vpn
stop shaming leafs

bait

Oh my god you are actually black or muslim, arent you?

europe is fine. The majority is still 99% white. Just because you see a small group of people that are not white in an area doesn't mean that that's all there is in the rest of the small continent.

Videos can also show bias. You'll see a block full of niggers on the camera, but behind it, there are millions of white people traveling throughout the rest of the city. Go over there and see for yourself.

Oh? Don't have money? get a job you shitty neet!

There is still French culture, buildings, plays, sights. Most people speak French. If they were all Danish instead of brown you would have no problem with it. I see right through you

Cringiest reddit-tier post I've seen in a week. Nicely done, faggot. Feel free to never post here again

I would expect to see Japanese people in Tokyo

Japan pretty much is though. My sister is living there at the moment and sends back pictures, videos and stories and it's fucking fantasy dreamland compared to here. Except the work hours though, naturally, that's dire.

why are nips such pussies

lol japs are pretty redpilled

Why are japs so ignorant when it comes to current world knowledge?

How's those police riots and migrant camps working out for ya?

Fuck you niggerkike, I have freedom of speech.

No you would expect to see Tokyo as it is made by Japanese citizens

If Japanese people start to have many immigrants it is still Tokyo because it is THEIR Tokyo not to Tokyo YOU want (which doesn't exist)

She fell for the marketing scheme.

Reminder Paris is dead, and not to fall for the millions of dollars in bullshit advertising they are spending to get tourists to come back.

They should spend that money on keeping the niggers out instead.

>Thankfully most people aren't like you, especially in France where all those "niggers and mudslimes" came in LEGALLY through systems developed by your precious whites
And nobody have a problem with the first generation of immigrant, who were respectful, or even the second. The third is the problem, screaming "fuck france" and "viva algeria"

>That is YOUR opinion but not the opinion of the majority of the French populace
fucking kek

Its not like its any better in sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=iy28W4cfS4c

>Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting. Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

oldest mental disorder in the book

lol look at this pic

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>expecting French people in France
>2016

Haha pleb. It's only refugees now

Hahaha yeah serves those bastards right for being such smug rats all these years

Also, thanks for creating the globalist jew problem

You are living in the ruins of France and playing at being french, holy fuck. Do you think we are so dumb we don't know the difference between actual French and "French"?

this cutie is cute af.

>French culture is about building, plays and sights
Go to a little french village or a little town if you want french culture. Not Paris or any big town.
That's not french culture, that's globalist culture with some difference in your shopping.

Those digits, is it even worth fighting a meme war for Europe when kek speaks through a vessel in such ways?

>Cringiest reddit-tier post I've seen in a week
Doesn't mean much considering it's your first day here.

Paris is more home to the nip than those ugly niggers.
The niggers moved in only to suck up that taxes money that actual French people pay with their free gibs and destruction.
The nip goes to French and causes no trobu while also spending money on the French bussiness.

You are the archetype of a dumb person. Your thought processes literally don't go all the way to the endpoint. Just leave and do whatever it is people like you do.

What about Sweden? Has Malmogadishu been quarantined yet?

When the day of the rake arrives, you'll be heading to the mulcher instead of the brown recycling bag.

Tokyo is for MY people, not yours. Tokyo is our home, it is our core. It will NEVER be for non-Japanese.

Clearly, Paris of 2016 is a worse place than the Paris of romance novels. We want to visit the Paris of romance novels. Your Paris is a shithole.

This, by the way, is a mentality so typical of the left. You want to force people to like things they don't like. You can't.

Where do you think you are nigger?

Most of France has turned into Tijuana, Mexico except black thieves instead of napping mexicans everywhere.

6yrs ago I went on a 6wk school trip, went back this past summer for 2wks, major difference. Will never vaca there again, at least shit holes in Mexico are cheap.

Relax Achmed just be patient and in ten years France will become another rapetopia for you to enjoy with your muslim brothers.

No. The Europe of today must die so it can be reborn.

Lmao Paris is their home hahahaha

Not yet. see

>Most people speak French
Untrue
Take the train or the bus, specially in the suburbs of Paris and you will hear romanian, arabic and some sub-saharan african dialects but no french

No you don't because if a white foreigner came you would have no problem with them, and would think they belong more than a 8th generation black Frenchman

French culture is made by French people, whichever form it takes

And this is exactly what I am talking about. It's all about skin tone and eye color. That's all it is ever about

nice try leaf, maybe you want to explain why Danes don't emigrate in massive numbers to other white countries?

no one tells Africa, India, or Israel they suffer from a lack of diversity. it's only white countries who are discriminatory and racist.

The "romanticized" version of Paris the girl in OP's video wanted to see is gone forever. French Culture is not buildings and language. It's people. And French people have been replaced with foreigners who import their own culture.

She didn't say anything bad about it. Just that what she imagined was a cliche and that Paris is more of a melting pot of cultures.

Its so sad... guys whats happening to me im starting to be pro white

You are a dinosaur who resents the meteor. But it falls regardless. Just die of your hate already. People like you have NO place in the future

A FUCKING LEAF.

Sad but true

We are already fallen as well, but at least we don't accept it. We clench our fist in our pockets and do nothing like true Swedes.