White people more empathetic than niggers

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone here, but here's some new science to back it up:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150507135919.htm

>"People really do see the world differently," says lead author Rebecca Todd, a professor in UBC's Department of Psychology. "For people with this gene variation, the emotionally relevant things in the world stand out much more."

>The ADRA2b deletion variant appears in varying degrees across different ethnicities. Although roughly 50 per cent of the Caucasian population studied by these researchers in Canada carry the genetic variation, it has been found to be prevalent in other ethnicities. For example, one study found that just 10 per cent of Rwandans carried the ADRA2b gene variant.

>prevalent
>10%
kek

Yeah, because niggers were the ones who deliberately infected Native Americans with smallpox.

Wtf i love Kfc niggers now

Thar's a myth fag.

That's a myth fag.*

We feel too much

It's always been our weakness

That probably never happened, but even if it did, niggers would have had no problem doing it too. They kill each other over colored handkerchiefs, so they would have no compunctions about killing Indians for land.

They would have a problem doing it since it actualy requires some thought.

Leaf

Not even true

Native Americans nailed white babies to trees but you wouldn't touch that would you? Scumbag kike

I am truly shocked to my core.

White peoples only weakness is we care too much about the lesser races.

>50 percent of white population has gene
>some white people did bad things therefor this science has just been refuted
flag checks out, yet another quality contribution from maple syrup land

We're dog bros' best friends for a reason

White savior complex really is a thing

and it's our downfall.

Yup, shit genes like these are why we allow ourselves to be instinct. It's also genes that make us less likely rape babies though.

Day of the rake, you will rue your faggotry

Holy shit, you're right. This one bad thing might or might not have happened a long time ago. Therefore we're all the same. Or therefore whites are evil. You faggots have tossed around the most retarded arguments for so long that nowadays I really rarely even bother to argue with you. I really would 100 % unironically support killing you. The leftist "empathy" has destroyed mine.

Aren't Germanic and Nordics essentially the same? Also, no Anglo.

Sub-saharan african people are narcissistic, they have a big ego and they genuinely lack empathy
They like also playing the martyr and eternal victim
There's no need of science to know that but still science proves it

I think nordics are apart of germanics. But there is a clear difference between Scandinavians and germanics from middle Europe.

Sorry about the no Anglo, but I didn't make the picture.

The last sentence is weird, I assume there's a typo and they meant to write "less prevalent". If they were trying to minimize the difference, they wouldn't have said that "just" 10% of Rwandans carried the variant, in fact they probably wouldn't have mentioned the 10% figure at all.

It's been theorised that white Europeans have greater empathy for outgroup strangers because this trait was selected for during the ice age, i.e. sometimes food or some other resource would run out would have to rely on the charity of a local tribe to survive. Of course it has become the exact opposite of a survival trait in the current year.

No, we need the evidence to prove it. If we didnt gather facts then people would say everyone is created equal.