McCain “I don’t give a damn what the president wants. We will not waterboard.”

politico.com/story/2016/11/john-mccain-trump-torture-waterboarding-231668

Other urls found in this thread:

polidics.com/ethics/fellow-pows-say-john-mccain-was-a-coward-and-a-traitor-in-viet-nam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pussy.

He's standing by his principles. Good.

Broken clock.

Dat trauma

Yes, McCain, having experienced the horrors of torture and mental strain firsthand, must have serious qualms with the subject.

>inb4 I was pretending to be retarded

TRIGGERED

haha .. real war heroes don't get captured...they stay free. Loser!

Aww poor little rich boy who killed a hundred of his own men and crashed planes into the jungle and got captured by gooks is upset by waterboarding. Bloo bloo

>politico

You're going to be doing much worse than water boarding kiddo.

He told his captors everything they wanted to know immediately and all of McCain's injuries are from the crash. He's a liar.

#WaterboardMcCain

McCain is one tough mother fucker and he has rock solid principles. He is a God on earth.

>Opposes water boarding
>Supported ISIS
Of course he doesn't want his precious jihadists getting hurt.

Can we waterboard McCain for shits and giggles?

Trump should challenge McCain saying that if he gets waterboarded he'll donate 5 million dollars to veterans out of his own pockets.

How is an old man wearing diapers that took it up the ass multiple times when captured and probably swallowed gallons of Jap cum going to stop Trump?

Legitimately the only thing he got lucky with was the fact Japs got baby dicks so his asshole is probably still in tact after the multiple surgeries.

Can't reverse being eternally butthurt I guess.

Go join the Democrat party already you dried up turd.

waterboarding is one of the least fucked up enhanced interrogation methods we have, at least it's over and done with quickly

I hope this fucking cunt strokes out on the Senate Floor

Waterboarding=bad
Drone strikes=good.

this
he was actually treated real well because they captors quickly figured out who his father was

PUSSY

YOU HAVE NO POWER JOHN YOU FUCKING KEKOLD

>John Mcsongbird
fuck him anyway

This guy is a walking advertisement for congressional term limits.

don't have to do that. just make him miss a meal and he'll sing like a bird

oh looks its john mccain
shouldnt he be dying soon?

>Can we waterboard McCain for shits and giggles?
livestream on periscope
hosted by scott adams

Funny how he didn't say this when his best buddy George W was president.

Good. He's consistent on what is and isn't torture and that torture is not okay.

>I lost and he won waaaah

He should just tell the CIA to tell Isis to waterboard people. No one will touch it with a20 foot pole after that

>war hero
>captured

pick one dipshit

Yes he did.
Holy shit, how fucking new are you to... the planet.

'Member when McCain caused the deaths of a bunch of his comrades on that ship?

Also, fuck waterboarding. Who is even wanting to bring that back?

He's a giant pussy...which is why he lost the POTUS campaign to a leftist nigger, and represents why the republican party is ineffective.

I keep hearing this. Can I has sauce please

>2016
>still being a pussy and protecting people that would laugh as you get slowly tortured to death over the course of a whole week
wtf, I hope mcain goes to the middle east now!

too bad its not up to you faggot

This

whaddidhedo?

mccain probably worships moloch, so his views on torture mean absolutely nothing.

>Who is even wanting to bring that back?
me

>facial slap
Is that a euphemism for getting cock slapped in the face?

No hes not.
We're still waterboarding people too.
We're still putting people inside of "stressed position" boxes.
The US tortures. Saying we don't is nothing but a lie to sway public opinion.

McCain is a traitor.
John the song bird, singing anything for Ho Chi Minh.
McCain, McCain, sing it again.

>We
Tell me when I give a fuck what that faggot thinks.

Lit an aircraft carrier on fire

>Who is even wanting to bring that back?
Me. Its not like we have to worry about them doing worse to our people that get captured. We KNOW they'll torture and behead them.

What difference at this point does it make?

Stop being a dumbass. It's not because he's a pussy, it's because he has personally experienced that kind of treatment that he recognizes it as a human rights violation.

This, wasn't his name "songbird" to the NVA?

>burgers call themselves democratic country but congress and courts operated for decades crazy old maniacs.

War itself is a human rights violation. McCain is a fucking traitor anyway.

This, I don't get his play here, why is he trying to make some moral stance on this one arbitrary thing now

I've never understood it, why do we make so many concessions with regards to torturing terrorists? These are people who would like nothing more than to kill us, why do we have to be so morally righteous to them? Am I missing something here?

I fucking love John McCain holy shit. He is a principled conservative.

polidics.com/ethics/fellow-pows-say-john-mccain-was-a-coward-and-a-traitor-in-viet-nam.html just testimonies really. You can believe John or believe them but ask yourself would a war hero vote to cut vetaran spending and shill for every war simultaneously?

who tha fuck would they touture?

Someone tell McCain that not all prisoners talk without offering any resistance.

Waterboarding no , but NOFLYZONE on syria aka ww3 with russia yes . GOOD logic mcfaggot

walling will be trump's favourite

we will nuke iran but no waterboarding cause muh principles
fuck the neocons

when is this old cuck going to die

Ok. So worse that waterboarding is still on the table?

You are young and edgy and do not understand the power of propaganda.

see: Christianity

There are some people it should be done on.
Not everyone deserves a pleasant death.

Neither do you, apparently. Literally any propaganda thrown at us we can throw back x6 gorillion

At least he wasn't a draft dodger

kek yeah. He's such a liar. The bestwas when the leftist media outlets were calling him a war hero when he attacked Trump. The same ones that discredited his war hero title when he ran against Obama.

anyone else notice how small this guys hands are?

its not ok to torture terrorist who have no problem burning people alive, mass execute them or running them over by tank.
yet its perfectly acceptable to drone strike weddings and hospitals.

really made my marble jardle

Woah, Mr. McCain has spoken. Time for us to go home lads, it's over, was fun while it lasted.

He obviously wasn't much good at dodging anything except the presidency.

i don't know of any Bible passage that says torture is wrong.

i think it's more of a bullshit secular utilitarian ethics thing

Fucking McCain. How do they do mental gymnastics to get to this point?

>so, you are john mc-
>STOP PLEASE STOP I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING
>but we just want to make sure that's your n
>OH GOD NO I'LL TALK
>wow, okay, what do you want to tel
>THE OTHER PRISONERS... THEY'RE PLANNING TO ESCAPE
>JUST PLEASE STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>you've been here 10 minutes
>DOWN WITH USA. USA IS SHIT. USA IS ILLEGAL.

Top kek

I had a class where some expert talked about how torture really doesn't work

His reasoning was:
>Doesn't provide reliably accurate information
>Better methods of getting info
>It's "morally wrong"

He got most of this stuff from declassified information. Apparently talking to them instead of ripping their balls off gives better info. But in any case my only thoughts were why would they declassified information in which they got from torturing?

Also my thoughts on McCain: he probably got tortured, he spilled big information that probably either lost us the war, or was going to, so he now is super against it saying "it doesn't work" and "it's wrong" because he doesn't want people discovering it actually worked on him

Thoughts?

Also, I am not against torture, but once we get better information using better methods, we should torture them anyways. Fuck them sand niggers

>"Torture"

How come everyone became a pussy.

What happened to chopping off limbs, giving them mind bending psychedelics and unnecessary surgery?

Just go to a torture museum and break out the iron maiden.

It's about what the Jews want and so therefore about opposing Trump. Virtually every political opinion reduces to what the Jews want, and in doing so reveals itself not to be an opinion at all.

Among those in power today you have personalities captured by by the Jews and acting compulsively as propagandists for them and those not captured by them. McCain is a stooge for Jewish interests. That's all there is to it. Once one allows oneself to accept that this crazy and unpalatable reality is indeed real, the contradictions resolve.

Christians are the ones who support the death penalty and torture though.

We used to execute Jap POWs for waterboarding.

Torture betrays the founding principals of the United States and is a bullshit neocon "hurr durr we so tuff" posturing.

>number 9
I'd give up all my intel immediately.

So, why does he think he gets to decide this?
Also, when was this guy actually relevant?

>Neocon
>Against waterboarding
There's been a disturbance in the Time Line.

propaganda only works on people that trust the source.

Hopefully.

>number 9

I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING

lmao dat ptsd

He's in the 0.00001% of neocons that actually have some sense on this subject. Most only fantasize about torture and warfare and whatnot, but in actuality have no real grasp of it. They frantically jerk their chubbies, with their crumb-filled jowls flapping every which way, while imagining themselves as powerful warriors and victors on behalf of those who follow their orders and policies.

The only people on this earth worse than progressives, are neocons.

I've seen documentaries of sleep deprivations

It's awful looking, I stayed up for 2 days and tried to stay up one more night and just couldn't do it, seeing them so it to someone for way more days made me feel so bad for them.

Allowing torture was an awful decision that literally accomplished nothing but further ruin the image of America in the world.

fpbp

Isn't this the same guy that sang about bombing Iran?

Google "tokyo rose"

Heck, I'll save you the trouble:
youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0

>kill children
>won't waterboard

wew

Fine John, no waterboarding. Mike, it's all yours. Energize our guest with your magic device.