Brit/pol/ - Bedfordshire, Land of Dreams Edition

"Up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire, heading for the land of dreams.When I look back to those happy childhood days, like yesterday it seems; it was grand - my mother held my hand, and Daddy was the old gee gee. The old wooden hill was the old wooden stairs,
and Bedfordshire, of course, where I knelt to say my prayers. Climbing up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire - they were happy happy days for me."

>Fiji gets a spanking as our best boys beat their best boys 50-15: bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38015102

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

Also, fuck the Labour Party, God Save The Queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173195/sponsors/FSmzmAboXNvJTGO8uFjI
change.org/p/the-uk-government-allow-the-north-of-england-to-secede-from-the-uk-and-join-scotland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats yalls opinion on the queens bailout?

for what raisin

ah had to fight mah way through a bunch of bloody commies to get mah dinner. Just, fucking amazing.

?

Justified. Parliament have been denying her a renovation for years, and the interior of the Palace is in a right state. Cracked and caving ceilings, faulty electrics, massive carbon footprint. I'd rather the money go to her and the palace than some scrotums on council estates.

Plus Will & Kate are paying for all the carpets and upholstery

ill trade for blair pepes

Post them.
>theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales

horrific, who would even make one of them

Someone had one of him in his beach short with THINGS written on him i need that one bad

South Somerset

Total pop (000s): 158.6
% White, British: 93.064
% White Irish: 0.567
% White, other: 1.892
% Mixed: 0.946
% Asian or Asian British: 1.702
% Black or Black British: 0.694
% Chinese: 0.757
% Other: 0.441

THANK YOU LAD

I believe user is ahead of you there

Have you see all the people whinging? Christ they pick the stupidest shit to get mad about, lets not get mad at the tories wage pocketing or anything noooo

Daily reminder that Angloland is currently in bondage to Scotland, to whom the little brown inferior race pay tribute and protection money.

Scotland has literally financially and politically enslaved the lesser races in Angloland, whose parliament is held to ransom by Scottish politicians, whilst the Caledonians enjoy their own devolved parliament AND anglo tribute money for the privilege of the greatest Scottish subverters Blair and Brown literally destroying the Anglo race through mass immigration.

How does it feel to have lost yet again to the stronger, smarter, more aggressive northerners?

Who will you call this time to protect you, given that the romans, anglos, and normans, now shitskins, have failed to stop the north?

Weak and pathetic people who are now facing extermination through increased birthrates of the brown peoples Scotland flooded you with.

Eternal Scotia wins again

Any Northampton cucks here? Posh did the double over you Kek

ok lads, starting a petition to repeal the snoopers charter. how's this for the background section:
>This bill allows the government to access anyone's personal data for any reason, a clear breach of civil liberties. Even if we could trust the government not to abuse these powers it would be wrong for them to have them.

Legitimately gutted. Feels much more homogenous than 91% British here, foreign muck cohort is exploding.

Bedford UA
Total pop (000s): 158,000
% White, British: 77.468
% White Irish: 1.139
% White, other: 5.38
% Mixed: 2.342
% Asian or Asian British: 9.051
% Black or Black British: 3.354
% Chinese: 0.506
% Other: 0.823

Essentially 86% white, feels good

what are you on about lad

Barnsley is fucking degenerate. Full of mongoloid communists butthurt about muh Fatcha.

>tfw you forget you have your full beam on and people put their full beam on in return

LADS

Rate my OC please

Least you;re not middlesex

9 seconds.

Lads, I'm proud of you. Even if you are fucking /blairposting/

Brent

Total pop (000s): 255.5
% White, British: 38.082
% White Irish: 4.853
% White, other: 8.728
% Mixed: 3.953
% Asian or Asian British: 24.423
% Black or Black British: 16.086
% Chinese: 1.761
% Other: 2.074

WEW

Nice

Football related. Today was the Nene Derby.

Is that some southern cesspit?

>Implying Slavs and Irish are white.... Nah mate. You're 77% white.

good

Stockport

Total pop (000s): 283.7
% White, British: 89.073
% White Irish: 1.269
% White, other: 2.432
% Mixed: 1.586
% Asian or Asian British: 3.208
% Black or Black British: 1.163
% Chinese: 0.599
% Other: 0.67
SOURCE: ONS

L
O
N
D
O
N

poortherner tier

...they're very much white, user. And openly hostile to those who aren't, 86% tyvm

kek/10

someone reply, this is important

Not really. Most people here are right wing on things like immigration and only vote labour because it is an ex mining town. UKIP have a good chance here if they get their act together.

New car was driving around for like 5 minutes with them on in daylight the other day.

Suicide is on the cards.

THINGS

Dingle bastards REEEEEEEE

If you don't think the government were already doing what this charter will 'legally' allow them to do and more you're a naive nonce

Worryingly accurate

Who's in the 'other' category? Gypos?

FUCK OFF CON MERCHANT

The year is 2020, your party has just been elected and has a 100 seat majority in the house of commons after the Tories utterly fuck Brexit up and people see them for the Globalist sellouts they are

What is your party name?
What is your Party Manifesto?
What is the first law you and your party will try and enact

I'll meet you half way at about 81% but they're still foreigners who want to change your way of life to match their own. Fortunately their way of life is pretty similar to ours, and in most cases they're a lot more based. Still though, I don't want millions of Eastern Europoors in Britain.

Bedfordfag here. If you want to enter dreamland try walking down midland road at 1am on a weekend.

>UKIP
>UKIP
>UKIP

What an goddamn ugly bridge. Looks like a meat eating plant

Kujo Party
To make anime real
Make anime real and union with Japan

488x10,000

>10,000

WEW

>Grand Church of the Holy Pan-Global Racewar
>REMOVE
>REMOVE

This.

Wish I had her chin.

Nowt wrong with a cheeky VFT

get fucked

ok lads, here's the petition, I need five people to sign it before it goes live

Pretty sad Scotland isn't on this. The only nonwhites we have in the highlands don't even get polled on any census because they're illegals working and living in our Indian takeaways.

>What is your party name?
Corbynite Party
>What is your Party Manifesto?
Nationalisations, Euroscepticism, Isolationist, Republican
>What is the first law you and your party will try and enact
Bring in PR

>tfw idiots who don't know the rules of the road leave full beam on blinding you nearly causing a road traffic incident

The Freedom Party (Libertarian/Paleocon Nationalists)
First law: leave the EU and bring back the Treason Act

The only concession made to the Poles was that they got their own catholic church, and increasing the number of Christians in these times is never a bad thing. The vast majority I know are the children of immigrants that have assimilated, all is well. You need not fear them

People keep laughing at our toast sandwich lads.

They'll never understand.

do you honestly think anything will happen?

1 million people marched against Iraq and nothing stopped it

Daily reminder that the majority of Scots didn't want independence.

change.org/p/the-uk-government-allow-the-north-of-england-to-secede-from-the-uk-and-join-scotland

wew

White: Irish, Scots, Nords, Germans and Dutchies of all sorts, Anglos and French occasionally, Northern Italians, West Slavs, Russians, Balts
not white: everything else

probably not but we need to at least try

And then there is Luton.

What in the FUCK is that shit?

>Vote for Brexit
>UK becomes totalitarian shithole with rapefugees
>Can't move away because no free movement
>tfw cucked myself

SECONDS REFERENDUM NOW

thanks based paki, need four more now

"but what about the homeless people and the needy"

When the fuck have lefties given a shit about the English poor, they've been preoccupied with refugees and immigrants. The Monarchy is a linchpin for the British psyche, they take primacy

mong(s)

it's all in the texture m8, refined stuff not for sharts

>Petition for the part of the country that voted most heavily to leave the EU to join the part that voted most heavily to remain.

Why is that metal butterfly laying down?

>Not wanting a strong British Government
>Wanting to abandon ship rather than help plug the little leaks

fuck you

>american humour

three more

So people and Swans can walk across it's back, safely to the other side of the river

I don't want a strong government if that means all my freedoms are taken away

Ah you're right. Plus Polish birds are f9.

Probably not. But it would be nice to take it to parliament only for five literally who backbenchers + Jacob Rees-Mogg in the corner to show up, feebly debating it before opting for the status quo, and all because of a single Brit/pol/ autist.

But all of this shit would have happened regardless of whether we stayed in the EU. If it actually bothered to curtail these authoritarian impulses of the tories I might actually have a more favourable opinion of the EU, but no, countries like Germany are just as cucky re: civil liberties.

Which freedoms have you been stripped of, user?

You cant use fake names otherwise it gets rejected.

No problem

Amber Valley

Total pop (000s): 121
% White, British: 94.298
% White Irish: 0.496
% White, other: 1.653
% Mixed: 0.909
% Asian or Asian British: 1.488
% Black or Black British: 0.661
% Chinese: 0.248
% Other: 0.248

I guess so

Can confirm, they are qt. Have a nice evening my man

>Party Name
British Traditionalist Party

>Manifesto: I'll keep this to five or six points because I could go on for fucking ages

1) Deliver on Brexit
2) Cut immigration to near zero letting in only people from high HDI countries (in order to not brain drain other countries being the public reason) with Commonwealth countries getting a bonus (public reason: rebuilding ties with the Commonwealth), also increasing ancestry VISAS to great grandparents, however it must be on both sides
3) Codify Freedom of Speech and the Right to Bear Arms as integral parts of Britain and remove all current firearms restrictions and reinstating them as
-Must be a citizen
-Must not be a felon
-Must have no history of violence or dangerous mental illness
4) Start Commonwealth outreach program to rebuild relations without the Commonwealth by giving current British nationals the opportunity to return to their ancestral homelands and aid in the country's rebuilding (without the problems of white colonialism)

5) Ensure that gay marriage is, although not criminal, not something the Church has to do

6) lower taxes and instate protectionism in order to give a boon to British Industry, giving Commonwealth nations a lesser tariff overall and free trade in some markets (same applies to the USA if they're not Mexican at this stage)

>First law you and your party will enact
Codifying Freedom of Speech and the Right to Bear Arms

r8 me cunts

Pretty much, though Italians can fuck off I think. The Brittany Francos are allowed, the rest aren't. The Portugese are allowed because they've always been bros and their women are great.

Russians are on a case by case basis IMO

SIGN IT ALREADY

>amerilards