Knowledge Bomb. "Climate Change",Multiculturalism & Diversity

All 3("Climate Change",Multiculturalism & Diversity.) are designed to bring down the West.

"Climate Change" is for justifying de-industrialization & mass eugenics.

Multiculturalism and Diversity are for demographically replacing the Wests populations with more controllable people.

Notice how all 3 are being done to the West......while at the same time being promoted/exported by the West.

The UN also plays a key role in all 3(I'll talk about the UN in a separate Knowledge Bomb).

Something very telling about all 3 is that if you speak out against them & the agendas they are pushing, you get demonized,attacked and many other things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

Listen her you lil' shit.

Im not CTR, Im a guy that trusted someone who fucking hyped nothing.

Rewind to a week or two ago.
>Wikileaks has a birthday surprise for Hillary
>I bet Wikileaks has 33k candles ready for Hillary
>You got mail, you got mail, you got mail

And then Hillarys birthday came and... nothing. Then the fat lying fuck tried to save face by posting how they could "legally" get the emails.

His. Words. Are. Shit.

>butthurt much?

Youre God damn right that I am

CHECK MY PREVIOUS THREADS

ALSO, UPVOTE ME ON RED DIT

Look at my past threads.

Lol.

Fortunately, I don't BS people.

I do tend to bring a different perspective on whats covered. Things like chessboard actions, timeframes etc.

>All 3("Climate Change",Multiculturalism & Diversity.) are designed to bring down the West.
>"Climate Change" is for justifying de-industrialization & mass eugenics.
>Multiculturalism and Diversity are for demographically replacing the Wests populations with more controllable people.
>Notice how all 3 are being done to the West......while at the same time being promoted/exported by the West.
>The UN also plays a key role in all 3(I'll talk about the UN in a separate Knowledge Bomb).
>Something very telling about all 3 is that if you speak out against them & the agendas they are pushing, you get demonized,attacked and many other things.

HOLY SSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

THE KNOWLEDGE PAYYYYYYYYLOOOOAAAADDDDDDD

THIS IS JUST THE TIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPppppppppppppp pppp pppp pp p

>DAMN OP THIS IS ALL NEW INFORMATION THAT WE DIDNT ALREADY KNOW! PLEASE TELL US MORE STUFF THAT IS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN! PLEASE KEEP TELLING THE COWS TO MOO!

Can I just point out that Aliens/UFO's and stuff like that are not what I get into?

Also I appreciate the good work that Sup Forums does, which is why I came here in the first place.

SHILLS ARE EVERYWHERE CTR IS BREAKING MY DOOR DOWN CALL IN BACK UP CALL IN SUPPORT SOMEONE... GET WORD TO THE... TO THE... TO THE,.. *D* donald! Subreddit at Reddit dot com

Whats your opinion on the Flat earth theory.

CHECK MY PREVIOS THREADS

UPVOTE ME ON RED DIT

You are no wise man. This is known.

Link the one in question, cuz I'm lazy to dig through every single one to find an answer.

When I cover the UN & also how the UN & EU are building there own armies, hopefully you will see why I made this thread before then.

Interesting, but also I am surprised more people are not trying to figure out how many land bridges existed between continents.

I am making this thread for a reason: Also because it relates to different tactics the globalists are doing simultaneity.

Simultaneously*

That other guy that you replied to is having a meltdown over things I covered in the past.

>Muh climate change hoax
kys

>When I cover the UN & also how the UN & EU are building there own armies, hopefully you will see why I made this thread before then.

HOLY SHIT!

YOU MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO COVER INFORMATION THAT ANYONE WITH A SEARCH BROWSER CAN LOOK UP AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES!!??

WOW 5MOUSEINMYMICEHOLE THIS WILL GET YOU SO MANY UPVOTES ON REDDIT

CHECK MY PREVIOUS THREADS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU HAVNT CHECKED THEM YET YOU LITTLE BITCH

I don't make reddit threads. So what you are trying to do really doesn't make sense.

Its a necessary evil to have cleaner energy laws. In the long run it will be worth it.

DO NOT WORRY 5MOUSEINMYMOUSEHOLE YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME, THE OFFICIAL FBI user.

I WONT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU MAKE THESE THREADS AND THEN POST SCREENSHOTS OF THEM TO R/THE DONALD TO GET UPVOTES

Nigger you blew your load. Stop making these threads. More like a knowledge paper popper. Kindly fuck off until.you have information on assange's safety or something truly groundbreaking. There are no reddit tier ego strokers in this thread. For the final time, you have no real knowledge

Here's how we can fight it:

Blackpill the shit out of libtards. Tell them honestly that it's 2016 and too late to fix global warming. Outright denial won't work, so warn them of the impending doomsday instead. We need to make it clear that America's energy security is more important than avoiding a climate scenario which is already 100% going to wipe out our species.

If it was 1996 we could stop it. 2006, probably not. 2016? Not a chance.

You poor brainwashed soul.

They don't want a "long run" for certain regions.

They went from Global Warming(that failed), to Global Cooling(That also failed) and now they are on Climate Change(Which is in process of failing).

And just in time, the FBI shill buttflustered that I revealed the "gas leaks" shenanigans

There's more to it than meets the eye

Hello CTR

LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT! THATS 5FIVEMOUSEINMYMICEHOLE YOU ARE TALKING TO YOU LITTLE BITCH. HE IS ASS BLASTED, AND YOU CAN BET BUTT HURT TOO.

THIS MAN IS A HERO,

IF HE WASNT HERE EVERYDAY TELLING US STUFF WE ALREADY KNEW, WELL, I THINK ID KILL MYSELF. THIS MAN IS A GENOIUS! HIS MIND IS LIKE A SUPOSITORY BEING SHOVED DERECTLY INTO MY KNOWLEDGE CAVITY

**EXPLOOOOOOSSSSSIIIIPNNNNNN**

It's time to.....drop bombs!

Everything links back to us in regards to climate. If we dumped shit in the river, would you blame us or the fish for a cholera outbreak?

Tell us more about de-industrialisation. Why would that be something "they" pursue?

CTR CTR CTR CALL R THE DONALD I REPEAT WE NEED BACK UP CALLING ALL MILO SPQUADS RELEASE BLACK DILDOS I REPEAT CALLING ALL MILO SQUADS RELEASE BLACK DILDOS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Their agenda is manifold. Follow the rabbit hole.

I like the way you think. Dig deeper.

This has been adressed before. Check my previous threads

What the utter fuck are you going on about?

I've been giving out information about various things since day 1.

Also let me tell you something about Wikileaks/Assange.......

The whole "Assange is dead/Wikileaks is compromised" is a big psy-op designed to make people question wikileaks credibility.

The plan you are seeing now was created during the recent Election to roll out regardless of who won it.

Thats why Kerry threatened Ecuador with war(which is why they shut off the internet) & why the Mayor of London sent a ISIS guy to try to sneak in and kill Assange(Remember that incident?).

Those same liberals also believed 2012 would end the world.

Whoa dude.... More shit we already know!

Why doesn't Assange just appear and what could we do to prove he is alive?

>"Climate Change" is for justifying de-industrialization & mass eugenics.

Dysgenics, not eugenics. What is going on now is nothing short of Idiocracy.

I don't think you are separating environmental health concerns, with a Globalist narrative designed to destroy countries overtime.

Cripple economies/countries and then take over.

Easier to fight a de-industrialized nation then it is to fight a industrialized nation.

Lmao as if the trillion year old Earth could be destroyed in 20 years.
> Liberals confirmed for young Earthers

>Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6 (ID: xQ7AuUqz) 11/19/16(Sat)18:12:16 No.99345280▶
> (You) #
>What the utter fuck are you going on about?
> #
>I've been giving out information about various things since day 1.
>Also let me tell you something about Wikileaks/Assange.......
>The whole "Assange is dead/Wikileaks is compromised" is a big psy-op designed to make people question wikileaks credibility.
>The plan you are seeing now was created during the recent Election to roll out regardless of who won it.
>Thats why Kerry threatened Ecuador with war(which is why they shut off the internet) & why the Mayor of London sent a ISIS guy to try to sneak in and kill Assange(Remember that incident?).
> #
>Those same liberals also believed 2012 would end the world.

PAYLOAD ALPHA MILO UPVOTE DERIDE IS ACTIVE FIRING SEQUENCE FILL MY MOUSEHOLEFIVETIMES IS A GO. GO GO GO!

Is the current projection for the world population a lie? I mean (they) lie pretty much about everything, so I wouldn't doubt it.

I've had my doubts that the whole Muh 7 billion was really true at all. This might be ancedotal, but I've met so many friends on vacation in the same city by chance, as well as finding out that people i've known from other far away states are suddenly close to where I live, without knowing where I was at all.

"London Bridges is falling downs"

You need to research ISIS implication in Northwesternershire gasleaks

DEEEEEEEPEEEEEERRRRRRR....AND...
......BIGGGGGEEEERRRRRR

THIS IS JUST MY TIPPPPPPppppp

>Oy vey goy never forget the 6 gorillion scientists that agree

>Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6 (ID: xQ7AuUqz) 11/19/16(Sat)18:14:43 No.99345579 ▶
> #
>I don't think you are separating environmental health concerns, with a Globalist narrative designed to destroy countries overtime.
> #
>Cripple economies/countries and then take over.
>Easier to fight a de-industrialized nation then it is to fight a industrialized nation.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: G1UnqA5Y) 11/19/16(Sat)18:15:12 No.99345653 ▶

SEQUENCE THREE

FIRE THIRD MOUSE!

Anon5 you said Hillary would win but she would be removed by January

Definitely not 7 billion, and not all are (((human)))
Your line of thinking is great, keep on keeping on

anon5 - how has climate change become such a pervasive meme and where is there conflicting evidence to be found?

i've asked previously how you feel about feminism, what are your thoughts on the women leading populist parties in europe?

there's been a calm lately on the US ISIL front, are they maneuvering now?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!???? READ MY PREVIOUS THREADS WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIIIIIIMMMMMEEEEEE

READ MY PREVIOUS THREADS, ITS ALL THERE...

Actually its not more shit you already know.

I've been giving you guys so many puzzle pieces overtime.

But its clear that you along with several of these trolls, didn't come here to talk about things.

I think Assange is looking at the transition process.

Actually its also eugenics if you consider who is being imported in and who is being told to "step aside" reproductive wise.

also the earth is flat and the sun orbits it

You people are fucking retarded. How can you possibly believe that Climate Change is a globalist hoax when the people that are working the hardest to cover it up are the Globalists? Power in this system comes from Fossil Fuel wealth. It's been fucking 60 degrees in New York for a week in mid-november. Absolutely out of the ordinary.

CTR CTR CTR CTR THIS IS AN EMEEEERRRRRGENCY WE ARE GETTING PINNED DOWN IN HERE THERES GERBILS EVERYWHERE,!!!!!

Thank you so much based user, I've been following your threads for quite a while, and they've always been very informative! I've red-pilled many of my relatives with them :D

I have a question if you may, I do identify as a attack helicopter, I know it might sound PC and liberal but that's the way I feel. Do I need to take a close look at ISIS breeding chambers?

>Climate Change
I'm dumb,while I had my doubts I never thought about it like that. Of course it's just another tentacle of Critical Theory.

Considering that climate change studies only show a specific timeline to prove their thesis, I beleive that climate change being a hoax is pretty possible.

My question or whatever.
Videogames are dangerous? I could stop playing them if there was any dmg

>Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6 (ID: xQ7AuUqz) 11/19/16(Sat)18:18:25 No.99346083 ▶
> #
>Actually its not more shit you already know.
>I've been giving you guys so many puzzle pieces overtime.
>But its clear that you along with several of these trolls, didn't come here to talk about things.
> #
>I think Assange is looking at the transition process.
> #
>Actually its also eugenics if you consider who is being imported in and who is being told to "step aside" reproductive wise.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: NbaCqEoU) 11/19/16(Sat)18:18:42 No.99346127 ▶

SEQUECNE THREE IS COMPLETE

I REPEAT THE THIR RODENT HAS MADE IT TO THE BUNKER

I REPEAT
THE THIRD RODENT HAS MADE IT TO MY BUNKER

Seems like we have triggered folks ITT. Hmmm

LARPING DISINFO FAGGOT

SAGE

Are you implying that the UN & EU are building armies to remove the white man? Because if you are that's absolutely retarded. That being said I'd be open for you to explain what you actually meant by this. Your constant vagueness does give off a smell of bullshit tbqh OP

READ MY PREVIOUS THREADS WILE U STILL CAAAANNNNNNNXXXXXOOOOOOODDDFDDOOOODOD

damn you are under attack today my friend

You want energy security? Fuck the oil market. Fuck Saudi Arabia and OPEC having us by the balls. Let's Make America Renewable. Foreign actors can't fucking manipulate the sun or the wind. God you people are fucking dense.

READ MY PREVIOS THREADS

TWO CTR NERD VIRGINS CAME HERE TO DOWNVOTE 5FIVEMICEINMYMOUSEHOLE!!!

DROPPING ORDINANCE GROUND RODENT!!!!!

Why, hello Babel/EU shill that is very mad I shed light on your white-removing clone army program

The shills are just in time. Were they waiting for me?

Sunlight isn't free, contrary to what you have been led to believe.
The "Sun" tabloid is more material than the (((star)))

I never said that. You can read all my threads that were posted during the election to see that.

I actually said that Trump would win in a landslide multiple times.

Notice how the White population keeps shrinking, while this is being actively promoted in the West.

1) They went from Warming to Cooling and now they are just Change. Also its brainwashing to some extent.

2) If they are good leaders not connected to Globalists they are fine. But the ones in the EU are bad news....especially Merkel.

3) Re-locating into Europe by the truck load(figuratively and literally). Look at all the No Go Zones.

Thanks Captain Obvious, if you never made this post we'd never know this!

MY BROTHER
**TIPPS ICEBERG**
WE
**DROPS KNOWLEDGE BOMB**
ARE
**CALLS OUT CTR SHILLS**
BEING
**GIVES INFORMATION SEEN ONLINE BY MILLIONS**
OVERUN!!!!

I'm not a shill, I simply don't see EU soldiers having the stomach to slaughter civilians without weapons.

I think ctr has lost it when Trump got the left to attack the idea of safe spaces.

> #
>I never said that. You can read all my threads that were posted during the election to see that.
>I actually said that Trump would win in a landslide multiple times.
> #
>Notice how the White population keeps shrinking, while this is being actively promoted in the West.
> #
>1) They went from Warming to Cooling and now they are just Change. Also its brainwashing to some extent.
>2) If they are good leaders not connected to Globalists they are fine. But the ones in the EU are bad news....especially Merkel.
>3) Re-locating into Europe by the truck load(figur

FORTH GERBIL IS AIRBORN AND HEADED FOR THE DROPZONE AT THE SPEED OF A FALLING ICEBERG
YOURE GOING TO WANT TO PREPARE FOR IMMEDIATE RODENT IMPACT INTO YOUR BUNKER

I told you recently about how I got banned using your name. I think it's because people who have Verizon and post on Sup Forums share IPs sometimes. Got perma banned today for some dude shitposting and "ban evading" on Sup Forums.

I know you don't do ayylmaos but what do you think is in Area 51?

Notice how much shit you get for these threads?

Yeah but it's actually a better investment than fossil fuels because once we have a renewable energy infrastructure IT JUST FUCKING PRODUCES. We won't have to go bomb the middle east every few years. Also we'll prevent the planet from dying.

I can't imagine how you can possibly believe that Climate Change isn't real. Who does it benefit if it's a hoax? Scientists? Fuck no. Nobody has gotten rich from Climate Science. Not compared to the Oil Companies anyway. Do you think the Koch Brothers are benevolent? That the Rockefellers were just charming entrepreneurs? Get a fucking grip. Fossil Fuels are the source of Elite power. The truth of Climate Change is a direct affront to the ruling class. That's why they spend so much money removing science from schools and you idiots eat it up. Jesus fuck.

Oh that's tight af

The planet has Warming times and Cooling times

It has nothing to do with humanity, our existence is merely a small part of the worlds history which has been having those cycles for a long time.

I do what I can when it comes to getting information out.

Once you start thinking about it that way......it make alot of sense.

Video games can be good & can be bad. VR & sex robots are going to make things real interesting going forward.

Yep..... this thread is getting heavily attacked by Shills/Trolls.

UN is building a Army (Still working on why.... but there has been a build up for a while now)

EU is building its own Army(To control and enforce the EU itself and punish those who leave or think about leaving)

IVE LOCARED THE ENEMY!!,!!

BRACE FOR IMPAAAAAAAAA

Well back anon5, thx for the updates, do you think moloch is an inversion of the sacred feminine/care?

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

Yeah it's a bit disturbing the spin that climate change will displace millions and billions of dark people into the northern hemisphere. I concur that this is the plan as they - economic or climate refugees - are far easier to subjugate for any despot wanting to rule the world. Climate change is also being used to drive up energy prices and assist in turning off the lights so to speak as dark ages work best that way.

>Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6 (ID: xQ7AuUqz) 11/19/16(Sat)18:29:55 No.99347410 ▶
> #
>The planet has Warming times and Cooling times
>It has nothing to do with humanity, our existence is merely a small part of the worlds history which has been having those cycles for a long time.
> #
>I do what I can when it comes to getting information out.
> #
>Once you start thinking about it that way......it make alot of sense.
> #
>Video games can be good & can be bad. VR & sex robots are going to make things real interesting going forward.
> #
> #
>Yep..... this thread is getting heavily attacked by Shills/Trolls.
> #
>UN is building a Army (Still working on why.... but there has been a build up for a while now)
>EU is building its own Army(To control and enforce the EU itself and punish those who leave or think about leaving)

DO YOU READ ME MAJOR FIVEMICEINMYMICEHOLE

FOUR NERD VIRGINS OFF MY STARBOARD BOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLL

Still angry about the clone revelation, shill?

Reverse 51

That guy is freaking out. I clearly triggered him or my information did.

Area 51 is a aeronautics testing base.

The Alien myth was designed to generate tourism to the state & surrounding towns around the base.

Pretty easy to figure out.

Yep.

No idea.

QUICK

TO THE PREVIOUS THREADS

THOSE RODENTS ARE GAINING ON MY RODENT BUNKER!!!

Isn't it the case that from a sustainability standpoint, even if anthropogenic warming is bullshit, 900 million is all the Earth can handle at a high technological level in perpetuity? If so, doesn't working towards that goal make sense? Why not promote eugenics and population management? Do it through birth control and just don't reproduce...done. The real bitch of a question is, how does society progress and maintain itself with a zero-growth model when evolutionary psych has shown us that we're savage, competitive, killing, raping, fuck machines?

how's it look on the soros n. american front lately?

>The planet has Warming times and Cooling times
>It has nothing to do with humanity, our existence is merely a small part of the worlds history which has been having those cycles for a long time.

Too bad you're fucking wrong about all that. There is absolutely a correlation between the rise of global temperatures and the increased CO2 and Methane in the atmosphere causing the greenhouse effect. Yes, there is natural heating and cooling. But the dramatic shift in paradigm that correlates exactly with humans burning fossil fuels is not natural.

Why don't you just admit that you don't actually know any of the evidence? You've clearly never listened to a scientific explanation of the phenomena at hand. Open your fucking mind. Give it a try. Maybe your echo chamber on Sup Forums did you wrong.

1)Romney said he met&talked with Trump(national golf club) and now there's a pic with them. You said that these meetings with Romney and Kissinger were made up by the media. If Romney won't be selected by Trump, can't Trump call out the media for lying about who he talks&meets?(you should answer, you did say that the meetings with Romney and Kissinger at Trump tower were fake) Also what's Romney's goal with Trump ?

2)Since climate change is pushed down our throats and everyone who criticizes it is deemed a moron, what are the best ways to debunk it or show others some signs of doubt? Most scientists who support it are left leaning, if what you say is true, gonna need some good arguments.

3)Your take on the whole Hamilton fiasco and Trump's response on twitter?(i noticed he kinda used sjw logic on them with "safe space" and "apologize")

Is climate change a cover for an incoming pole shift?

> #
>That guy is freaking out. I clearly triggered him or my information did.
> #
>Area 51 is a aeronautics testing base.
>The Alien myth was designed to generate tourism to the state & surrounding towns around the base.
>Pretty easy to figure out.
> #
>Yep.
> #
>No idea.

THIS IS A MASS TRIGGERING OF RODENTS CALL IN MILO CALL IN MILO I DONT HAVE THE UPVOTES NEED TO PUSH US INTO ORBIT WERE GOOOOIIINNGGGG DOOOOWWWWWNNNNN

Fuck off and post something new

Its not a spin, thats actually what they are doing and the plan.

They are using the fact that the planet is going through one of its climate cycles as a excuse to do this.

I'm so glad to see a new Knowledge Bomb, I've learned so much in the past weeks, thanks so much Anon5

I just have a question, do you think the hidden face of the Earth is somehow related to the Ashtar Armada?

READ MY PREVIOUS THREADS

>Once you start thinking about it that way......it make alot of sense.
Yeah. Works exactly the same as the other fields...
1. Establish it as truth using """scientists"" and media propaganda
2. All dissenters are attacked and ridiculed
3. Keep building on the lie and infiltrate academia further
4. ""Educate""" activists and infiltrate education on all levels
etc,, etc,,

One more question, What do you think about the way Freemasons/illuminaughty/globalist elite like to code all their shit with 33 in some way or some form. I've noticed a tremendous trend with buzzwords being the numerological equivalent to 33. They also use astrology in when selecting dates for their falseflag attacks.

What does climate change has to do with Mass eugenics?

> #
>Its not a spin, thats actually what they are doing and the plan.
>They are using the fact that the planet is going through one of its climate cycles as a excuse to do this.

**GASPS**

GAAAAAAASSSSSSSPPPPPPPA!

Do you anything about scalar weapons?