It looks like DRUMPF needs a safe space

It looks like DRUMPF needs a safe space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zhVQjqsLvE&list=LLy3fEp6PvRzNIkvsDzKWoZg&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And who will pay for it ?

Could it be?

Safe spaces are bad?

Could that be what the MADMAN wanted to illustrate?

Could that be the message that the (((MSM))) is now repeating for free on every channel?

Gee, looks like Trump wins again. :^)

Looks like you fell for it. Again.

>Using SJW terms to point out their bullshit
Who is still paying you people?

Trump is President
DEAL WITH IT
Trump is President
DEAL WITH IT
Trump is President
DEAL WITH IT
Trump is President
DEAL WITH IT
Trump is President
DEAL WITH IT

>CAN'T WAKE UP

>liberals making fun of safe spaces
This is going exactly as planned...

When will poc stop harassing innocent white men trying to enjoy The Theaterâ„¢?! We can literally not go outside without some leftist extremist assaulting us to death.

going to the theater and having an expectation of the cast and crew not singling you out and talking shit about you is not the same thing as the liberal idea of a safe space

APOLOGIZE

There's a difference between wanting to insulate yourself from different ideas with fucking play doh and colouring books and shit and not wanting to get yelled at by strangers when you go to see a play.

i read the statement they read to pence. what are women, blacks, gays and hispanics so afraid of though? serious question. he said he'd deport illegals, so illegals should be afraid. what can he actually do that would hurt gays, women, blacks, or hispanics who are legal citizens?

we aren't fake or paid. we just like the internet and trump lol. sry you got masterminded again. note how now one is covering the Trump U settlement now? u got kekd

What is sarcasm?
What is hyperbole?
What is narrative control?
What is 4d quantum chessmastery?

>The most Pro-LGBT President yet (Obama started off against Gay Marriage which everyone forgets)
>Trump hates LGBT XD

So liberals are effectively making fun of themselves?

Weeeeeeeeew

> calling out their behaviour in their own language
> make them look like hypocrites and bullies

Why doesn't anyone see how brilliant this is?

Removing their moral high ground. Bit by bit.

86D mahjong solitaire.

The ultimate safe space is israel and he's all for that. And then some

>only I can see the pattern

Pence

don't they realise he is mocking them?

this is like the cuckservatives who say democrats are the REAL racists

Nah he's just a bitch and you're a weak bootlicking lying retard

a president was shot in a theatre

>pay money to go to the theater to watch show and have a good time with the family
>performers aka group of niggers start calling you rayciss n shieeet mayn and interrupting the performance that you paid for
>complain about unprofessional treatment

How is this unreasonable?

>2 horas

You need to go back

He obviously used the words SAFE and SPACE to mock SJWs. I love his 10D chess moves. They are so advanced, and the left always falls for it.

He's defending his bro, nothing to do with social justice.

Why are you such a cocksucker. He could have said whatever he wanted but now you gotta try and convince us the exact words he chose are a liberal troll operation. Occam's razor

>wanted to illustrate?
So you're saying Pence deserved to be called a bitch? Either way you spin it, drumpf is asspained right now because his feelings are hurt

He going to make out with him again? Make Closet Cases Great Again

Why are liberals so bad at meming? The issue with safe spaces is that they're huge overreactions to nonexistent issues and they're never safe, they're only safe for the in-group. They're micro-cults.
This, on the other hand, is a simple matter of manners.

not only "safe" & "space" but also "Apologize!"
he was just dropping Sup Forums memes
he does this from time to time just to let us know hes still coming here, even as president, & enjoys it greatly.

hahaha lol drumpfkins BTFO FOREVER. go to bed drumpfkin little babies

> pointing out their bullshit by demanding when you use the terms that theyre not bullshit

drumpf defense force in full swing

You are the asshole wing. Deal
And loves israel

>leaf
Another stellar contribution

It was all forseen. Now sjws and libs will have to offend Trump and at the same time offend sjws and themselves saying being harrased and asking for apologies is pathetic and pussy. Either way sjws are taking another hit, and if sjws die off, it will all be worth it.

Every single time. Every fucking time. Same fucking replies. This board used to be against zionism now you just want to shit on absolutely everybody and vote in a huge zionist. Not my problem. You are not a man you are a giant hooknose woman paid dog

this

This

Indeed. If you say anything against Drumpf, Sup Forums will go butthurt intermediately.

These

>"TAKE US SERIOSLY WHEN WE WHINE"
>Trump shrewdly mimics you
>"YOU CAN TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY"

my sides are like Trump's steaks

well
done

Oh no he loves a democracy in the middle east WHAT A MAD MAN.

This

Nothing.

Its just left wing propoganda. Did you think there would only be one army in the meme war? The left gains power by spreading racial tension. That is how they control minorities.

Democracy? Haavara and Balfour were democratic? Zionists are Jews? Zionists are not terrorists?

Don't worry canuck i see the hypocrisy nu/pol/ has gotten.

You do have to remember that Trump is a new yorker still. He's bound to have at least some of that liberal faggotry in him

Don't worry /brother. We see it.

I bet you think that free beer is the same as free speech. SAGE

You see his shrivelled crump cock

Is that you CNN? Trump is outplaying you libtards by diverting your attention away from the 25 mil settlement. Get outplayed you little bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zhVQjqsLvE&list=LLy3fEp6PvRzNIkvsDzKWoZg&index=2

>one piece of shit makes up for his other piece of shit

You're not even fucking trying. Trying to make a movement like ours when you just destroyed your own. Believe me you do have something similar to the Alt-right you want to make the Alt left well you already have it and it is called Progressives and sjws your movement is failing. Get over it, leave this board while you still can. Also that picture of the baby crying is totally fake only faggots like you sjws use tumblr and I heard that website is failing too.

drumpf? may your firstborn die

Somebody uncover you and figured you out Moishe?

No ones making fun of them, they're simply pointing out hypocrisy.

LULZ! Why do we need to prove to you anything. I would prefure you live in ignorance. The fact that Trump constantly wins and proves his enemies wrong through tangible objectives should be a hint.

ISIS is fucked. When the attack comes, it won't be anounced.

This is the toyota isis. His new company name is scion. A former toyota brand. Isis uses only toyota vehicles

>SJWs hate Trump and anything associated with him whatsoever
>Trump starts liking them, in turn, forcing SJWs to hate it

He's getting them to get rid of this dumb safe space nonsense themselves.

You are reverse SJWs. That's the problem. Terrorism. Racism. It's all zionist. Scion also rhymes with zion and he did 9/11 Serta mattress commercials. Check out a video on youtube called "the mystery of donald trump". He is also Dolan Darko and brings us Berenstain and the third temple

The amount of cognitive dissonance in this thread is astounding. This is what a cult of personality is like.

Wow so Mike Pence pays to go to a play and gets shit-talked by the actors, and liberals think that's the same as people having shit like "cry-ins" on campus because Trump won the election?

The projection is unreal.

These are demonic pagan frog lovers. What else to expect? It's disgusting. I was a carpenter too. People sense the end times so they want them faster

Fuck off leaf, Trump deserves a cult of personality. He can do no wrong in my eyes.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0

What the fuck is that supposed to prove?

A warning. You fucking greasy idolater

You stupid faggot I don't go "praise kek" I'm just saying that Trump can do no wrong at this point in my eyes.

And that's a stupid, fake and edgy recording of "the sounds of Hell"

>tfw this tweet just happened to occur when Trump made a court settlement for 2 dozen mill after fucking over a university
>tfw realize Trump made this tweet on purpose divide / distract dumb fuck liberals attention from the court case which would be a way more damaging
>tfw court settlement wont gain momentum because dumb fuck trolls / leftist are thinning the line between important issues and LITERAL DRAMA
>tfw this is exactly what Trump wants and i'm the only spic who sees it
Don't get me wrong i voted for Trump but holy shit this is some evil mastermind shit right here. He did the same shit with the John Miller shit yet nobody has wised up to it.

You have to go back you filthy bean.

Do you remember a song for kids called "a hole in the bottom of the sea"? That video was recorded in a hole in the bottom of the sea. Everything nowadays is a dangerous psy op for zionists. Saying one man can fix everything like he has and you do and he can do no wrong. And propped up by idols. By you or not. Are all massively fucked. Enjoy this shit box while we stop it from lasting

If he chose Pence as his VP hes not the most Pro-LGBT president.

Golden Rule fucknose. Golden rule. Not gold plating rule. Golden rule

You sound schizoid. What are you trying to say, but don't talk like some crazy hobo who thinks he's a prophet or something.

The internet and electricity made us all evil unrighteous liar assholes. The amish were right. This board is here to get us all to fight and to hate eachother. The right is not Christ's message. Idolatry and cults are very old and God is a jealous vengeful God. This is nothing new. Nothing is new under the sun. He might have "won" without the popular vote. And God uses whomever He wants. But Trump is not here to save but to cause chaos and punishment

Ahhhh, you sound like a shill. Would Jesus have wanted me to vote Hillary? Kek.

The concentration of leaf in this thread is approaching dangerous level

Yes. She is Methodist and not an antichrist and has quoted Scripture two times since she lost. You are more open than most sinners. I sin too don't get me wrong but I do not love this world. Money is root of all evil and has no value today. Just remember. In the Bible the Hebrews tested Ba'al VS God. They asked each for fire on an altar of sacrifice. Ba'al sat there and did nothing because he cannot when we idolise him. Or ever. And God when called upon not only blew the shit out of the altar but cracked the earth underneath it asunder

Actually it is my view that we stay neutral but these guys are so blasphemous and dangerous that I cannot watch souls destroy themselves

was pretty sure the funding for CTR had run out already.

I stopped reading at 'Yes.' Goodbye shillerino, I think twitter provides fairer pastures for your kind.

Don't you have some type of pickled fish to eat?

You're a biased brainwashed fool. What is the synagogue of satan? Read your Bible!

Black people are afraid of stop and frisk can't say anything about the others though

I'm sorry but Hillary Clinton and her campaign managers participate it satanic rituals. She's a Methodist in name only, you should realize that. And anyways I'm about 90% sure that you're Glenn Beck on a Canadian proxy right now.

What is with the low energy posts tonight?

>I-it's only ironic and some sort of critical subversion if Trump d-does it

Really? I thought you guys were better than this. This is most likely to be a distraction for all the shitty WH staff and those settlements

Idk Mehmet go fuck your sister.

Ok fine. They're both crap. I corrected myself. I realise they believe in retarded karma so she put her logo as it was. Republican stars are upside down. Democratic are not. Render unto Caesar. The president pays no taxes. Do not turn away the stranger and the sojourner. Build walls. And I already told you about Golden Rule. It is very easy. Right wing politicians make me uneasy because not only are they usurers who inherit everything worthless but they claim Christ spoke for rich people and for oppression. The meek shall inherit. Dolan is not meek

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!
AND PEOPLE ARE CALLING OUT US FOR OUR FUCKING LEAF!!!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

He's a wittle baby he lost his wittle wattle bottle. Lol Drumpf.

the joke is liberals dont get the joke....

my side when it just makes them look dumber.

An-Yang making abhorrent posts like always

Even libshits realize that Trump is playing 4D chess, yet OP's walnut-sized brain can't read between the lines. Congratulations, OP, making this thread only served to expose your IQ deficiency. Bravo.

SALTY SALTY TEARS!

>K-Pop starlet
Yeah nah

>the meek shall inherit the earth

Unlikely.