First they were like

First they were like

>breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

And then

>thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing

At this point, can Sweden ever recover? Are we really watching the very end of their civilization in the hands of females?

Are they martyrs that will help us purge this marxism sexist ideology by taking one for the team or are they just emasculated and stupid?

Reminder: Brazil is a third world country.

yet both are shitholes

>I'm going to point at him so that people might stop noticing that I'm a cuck

We have something your first world money will never be able to buy: dignity

Wait, this 'gender-equality' snow plowing thing wasn't a joke? I assumed it was something that a mouth-breathing Sup Forumslack came up with in between his dreams of sucking Hitler's cock.

You're still fucked tho

So are you new mecca

And yet if I had to choose I'd move to fucking Brazil over Sweden you cucked faggot

Purge Stockholm and Malmö when?
kek

>if I point at someone for their negative sides all my negative sides are gone!
Brazil is a third world country, let's see how you defend yourself from that. Pic related.
Estonia, you do know that your country sucks our country's dick, right? You suck dick for crack, that's why Estonia's drug missuse rate is so high.
UK is 87% white.
Hello 60%. How was your day in the fields, Juan?
Why are you lying on the internet and on Sup Forums out of all places?

Turns out you were the mouth breather all along.

>Brazil
>UK
>America
>Estonia
>Mexico
and now a fucking leaf

are calling you out for how much of a self obsessed cuck you are.

Enjoy Sven

I challange everyone in this thread to say one thing about your country that your own country isn't just as bad at.

And I want proof on that, statistics, if you're gonna call my country "more degenerate" than I want some actual proof not just a couple handpicked articles from Infowars or Breitbart.

>Go ahead, I'll wait

>say one thing about our country that your own country isn't just as bad at*

Pretty sure my country has never let a handicapped woman get gang raped and let the attackers go free because she didn't offer enough resistance.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

You think nothing worse than this has ever happened in the US and gone unpunished?

Not of lower class people. Clinton and company obviously get away with child rape, but that's because they're wealthy and powerful.

I really doubt cops have ever sent a gang of illegals on their way after apprehending them for gang rape.

Yes, this is a pretty tragic and unfair example, but look at your own country. Do you honestly NOT believe that the United States have had more unfair and tragic criminal cases performed by a minority?

>had more unfair and tragic criminal cases performed by a minority?

My point is our police didn't catch them and then release them without punishing them.

Sure niggers have murdered people in horrible ways, but the cops didn't catch them and then say, "Well they don't know any better, let's not take them to court."

It's about the attitude of our law enforcement in punishing the act.

No, but we can admit to them and self reflect as to why bad things occurred here.

you European Mother Fucking Losers deflect all criticism and pretend your slice of the land is infinitely more prosperous, more cultured, has more attitude and just better *something*. This has gone on for centuries over the most benign topics and resources.

Newsflash. Only until you admit to a problem can a problem be solved. I've never seen a single Swedish pussy with your flag name a single politician, or point fingers or admit it was anyone you knew. Only that "everyone here does it"

in which case we have no fucking sympathy for your pathetic "country" people who cannot even defend themselves let alone escape from their hedonistic lifestyles.

Brazil is a shit hole on the way up... You on the other hand are falling hard and fast. Cucks will crash.

Can we do a swap?

You can have our feminists and we can have your STEM lord autismos

Australia corrects course. Drops liberal meme degree and defunds retarded social programs.

Sweden with hers away into even more of a festering pile of equality and with no men to drive ploughs the lazy can finally freeze and starve to death.

Everybody wins

What the fuck is feminist snow clearing? Do they see snow as a white male privileged shit lord too? I don't get it.

C U C K S

Can't even admit when their ideas are failures. Enjoy a full winter of staying at home and losing your fucking jobs.

Shit i thought you were from Sweden. I didn't know they had computers in third world Brazil.

Lol. Must be nice having such awesome living conditions for such a long period of time that Sweden-tier feminist nonsense can come to exist.

We don't let our muslims run amok doing whatever the fuck they want.

>snow ploughing

is that what they call it now?

Dignity is being raped by niggers on a daily basis? Lets just agree on this: Both Brazil and Sweden are shitholes that should not exist.

Saying "never" without knowing is kinda short-sighted. The US is justice system is not very fair though, Cops shoot criminals before they can even stand trial.
>"Everyone under a certain nationallity thinks the same"
I have no fucking sympathy for you either you fucking leaf.
You're a fucking colony, don't forget that Canada. You have two languages adopted from your colonizers for christ sake. You have less actual history than some third world African countries. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BE PROUD OF? NOTHING
Change will come in 2018. Trust me.
All the snow has melted, the snow ploughing is old news. Thank you dumb-fuck America for releasing all the carbondioxide into the air. Oh but that's only a myth, right? How should repair our enviroment and stop climate change? Let's elect the dumbest fucking president who thinks that it's a hoax created by the Chinese!
Neither do we, you squint-eyed fuck. This was just a very unlucky example.

You can't really call another first world country a shit-hole unless you actually live in it. Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

>Saying "never" without knowing is kinda short-sighted.

Retarded goal posts Sweden. You expect me to know every single thing that happens in this country to somehow convince you that you need to be concerned that rapists in your country are set free because of the retarded ideology infecting your country.

Lets be fair here: Sweden is severely cucked. Probably the most cucked country in the world. Most of the West is cucked too, but perhaps 5-10 years behind Sweden and Germany.

This doesn't mean that YOU are cucked.

/Från en svensk som flyttade ut för 10 år sedan.

I don't need to look at people I have no relation to besides my own family who served in WW2 (both grandparents and uncles)

The immigrated here afterwards.

Also trying to survive as a pioneer is something stoic and brave.

I hope you've been educated

1/10
Not even a banter

Places where women use, should be prioritized before places men use = chaos

>thelocal.se
Fake news sites, fake news sites everywhere.

How is getting set free for a crime more unfair than getting shot for being skin color?

>shot for being of a certain skin color*

You think he kept his pubes trimmed to look like his moustache above his dick?

First time here kid?

One is an accident caused by stress and poor training.

The other took full thought and control to say, "Yea these guys gang raped a handicapped woman, but we should not prosecute them."

Besides, police shootings in the US aren't nearly as rare as migrant rapes in Sweden.

I remember fondly last week when there was a thread about them implementing this idea. The results fall within the memed scenario

Thelocal.se isn't a fake newssite...

It's ok user let it all out. Nobody can see you crying over your dead nation on the internet