Where would society be without women?

If you took a group of say, 20 men of average intelligence. And had the ability to completely eradicate any sexual urges.

Then, you left them in a large underground lab of sorts. Giving them all the resources, tools, and literature they'd need to complete whatever technological advancement they decide to work towards. What would you see? What would be the outcome?

Hard mode: What if you did the same for a group of women.

And most importantly, why has no one tried this as a social experiment?

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called gay club.

>completely eradicate any sexual urges.

Correction - LAN party.

>Where would society be without women?
dead after one generation

On some foreign planet slaughtering xenos once we've perfected pic related.

Same the world needs males and females. That's where babies come from .

Within two hours we would have solved every possible equation under current physical laws, found the answers to all conceivable questions, created all possible inventions, and would be currently working on fabricating whole new universes for exploration and expansion.

pic related means everybody becoming traps and gays desu

The whole reason men have accomplished anything is because of the desire for pussy.

Look at what is happening to young men now, they have no chance for getting laid, so they sit at home and play video games instead of working hard.

I honestly wouldn't care about being poor.

I'd work a shitty data entry job throughout the day at a part-time job and just shitpost the rest of my life.

>What if you did the same for a group of women.

They would just fight and accomplish nothing.

You nigger, societal advancements are made BECAUSE of sexual urges. The only reason men have accomplished anything is to beat out other men for approval of the ladies.

fucking hell, how i hate MRA

Yo that sexy bitch fro TWD is fine as fuck. I was literally looking at the pic during the last episode during commercials while my waifu Rosita was looking for a pistol while all the other cucks surrendered their 2nd amendment rights to fucking fagboi Negan.

If they kill of my waifu rosita, I'm fucking done!

There was actually a game show that I believe had the episode canceled or take it off Air after it aired but

They took a group of like 12 guys and 12 girls and put them in a survival situation on an island

Both were given some small amount of food in the beginning

The men instantly went to work and started building shelters and getting food together they each were given a specific task after a leader was chosen and they actually made it look pretty comfortable

On the woman's island they ate all of their resources almost immediately spent most of the time laying on the beach and really did nothing

It ended up getting to a point where they had to bring some men over to the women's side of the island to even things out and to my knowledge the women didn't do anything or offer to help all the men were building shelters

There's a picture I have saved somewhere but maybe some other user can post it

"Where would society be without women?"

quiet

Isn;t this what the Catholic Church tried to do?

>sexless men of average intelligence

>why has no one tried this as a social experiment?

Prank channels are so 2008.

"The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man’s reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband’s lifetime, but at any rate after his death."
On Women.
by

Arthur Schopenhauer

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

I would save loads of money on hand lotion and probably be better at my job and hobbies

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

Male productivity comes from the need to compete over females

Removing sex drive is the same as removing productivity

Ruby is pure! delete this!!!!

She's my tight cunny bunny.

wrong. men are now inculcated with the overwhelming desire for the vaginal-jew by massive social programming through education, media, and even parental reinforcement. there are three laws given to young men in America at a very early age during education:

1. women's opinion of you is your reason for existence.
2. you must not be violent.
3. there is no afterlife. any spiritual law which requires the sacrifice of pleasure is inherently evil.

this has led to the complete breakdown of the common fraternal bonds which usually compose healthy societies. this is not unprecedented. every empire has suffered convulsions of this sort. they are occasionally fatal, though the election of Trump may signal the necessary change.

Jaune? Why are you posting on Sup Forums?

Even more violent.

Although women decision making is terrible, and they shouldn't vote. A society without women would be quite violet.

Also, femininity of women is nice btw and I've been with several cute women in the past. If you're a basement dweller on here, you wouldn't have much experience to understand.

Total degenerate, alcohol guzzling whores are bad though. Just as bad a beta men.

>not raping the xeno women

user pls

Not rape if she is a slave.