Post Perfect Maps of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Romania vs hungary discussion incoming

Was Germany blacked ?

You literally cannot refute this

Portugalicia again......

It's not a discussion. Transylvania is Magyar clay.

>Deleted Ukraine

Fuck the ñ. Long live the nh!

AYOO HOL UP WE WUZ VLACHS IN TRANSYLVANIA N SHIEEET BEFORE THE EVIL ROMANIAN TOOK HIS LAND BACK

i don't know why you fucking autist keep making and posting this retarded maps as if you know anything about geography, history, politics and the culture of countries in europe. first of all this maps make no sense because they don't respect language barriers you fucking retards, why would ukranian hold dominion over parts of romania and hungary if the people there don's speak russian. and what happens tothe millions of krauts who have a similar language and culture. ironically if i were to carve up the us between mexico, britain and canada arbitrarily it would still make more sense that tose godawful maps of yours

>world
>it's just europe
your white cis gender privilege is showing. APOLOGIZE

did you made this map?

why do you hate us?

Post template

Thank you America you are my greatest ally

It's hardly a country.

Why does the the Scandinavian Union get a huge chunk of Finnish Lappland, when the Sami are related to the Finns?

>free Iceland (disputed)

How can this possibly be the perfect map with Hungary in such a shitty state?

>Absorbed into the German meme empire
Fuck off.

>Autism: the thread

This is the future, deal with it.

Why does Austria and Germany have such rivalry. If I was Austrian I would have no problem joining Germany if they didn't have Multiculti Merkel leading them.

Are you retarded?
>why do you hate us?
Literally not an argument!

>It's hardly a country.
Why so ? The Zaphorozian Cossacks had freed themselves from Moscovy and Poland, they already existed has an independent nation before Russia was even relevant. They deserved to be recognized as a nation.

Because we are our own nationality now, and we don't want to be part of Germany.

>implying vlachs were gypsies
>implying romanians are not gypsies

Sup Forums is full of Putin shills, ignore them

>2 different polens
wat de fuggg is this?

How is you map perfect, OP?

I mean, why would Romania just ''give'' some of their lands to Hungry people?

There's a little, cute Baltic country that needs to be part of our union.

>having turkey
>muslims

>norway shetlands

delete this

>this shitty quality
kys

Germany be like : "GROOOOAAAAAAAAAR"

does Estonia have a feminine penis?

>no Morocco or Algeria
Unacceptable, goyim

The best discussion Romanian aryans vs Hungary gypsies

The one without flags or borders, or humans.

Seitahn here.

That's exactly the point, your first statement is true while the second is not

Nobody denies their cultural additions to the area, but claiming you were there first is retarded

I don't know and I don't care.
She's adorable in Scandinavia and the World, and for that reason alone she's welcome.

On a slightly less retarded note; Estonians feel Nordic as fuck - I've never understood why they can't be included; it'd be more white culture to keep mudslimism at bay.

Romania looks like a guy vomiting up Hungary

here's how Europe should look

here are some improvements
>Baltics and Georgia absorbed into Russia
>Romania should have Transylvania
>Kosovo and Albania should unite
>Denmark should be Indepedent

whatever, go and fail again,and we could get all Alentejo in exchange

Would assimilate with the Netherlands. We and the white Dutchies are bound by blood and history

but you forgot Ukraine

what changed?

Another wannabe German. It's always Americans. Give us back our coast.

No Kosovo

Austria was much stronger and influential than Germany before, but then it kind of stopped and Germany is the greater Germanic nation now.

I always think of it like Finland-Estonia relation. We have even less common than German and Austria and I could unite the countries if there wasn't the language barrier and slight cultural barrier.

>finland/estonia
you mean finland/mongolia

kek

It will happen when Poland will liberate Germany from their cucks and muslims

Intresting how croatia's land aka B&H is under serbian rule on this map.

Because we owned that land for years.

I like it.

Give us back Dobruja

is that our lands you gave to the kraut and marios ?

I don't like Putin, but I hate Ukrainians for being a meme identity of Polish, Russian, Jewish, Tatar and Turkish mix. Grade A untermnschen

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahaha

>Ireland
>Part of UK
Fuck off shigger cuck

It's hardly the most stupid hypothetical nation that shows up in these threads. I understand why Spaniards would object to it but it's not like there aren't historical, cultural, and linguistic grounds for a union between Portugal and Galicia.

>implying you will have any say in it

>all of Germany DDR
>Eternal Anglo meme is true

His quote is right, and the question of Austria and Germany being united was settled in 1945 through blood and iron.

Make more maps guys.

This is my perfect europe

Whats wrong with the uk?

Commie's get out!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I genuinely feel bad for Ukraine

Nothing I just prefer Ireland as a sovereign country rather than having constant civil wars

that map would be really interesting. Make it happen

You have three commie-created states on your map, retarded cuckold. We can all agree that following "nations" are pretty much non-countries.
You can't claim to be "redpilled" and yet consider these as legitimate states
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia
Cyprus
Kosovo
Lithuania
Macedonia
Malta
Moldova
Poland
Transnistria
Russian Federation
Ukraine
Vatican

Why? Half of them are mix of Poles, Russians, Jews, Tatars and Turks. In terms of Whiteness they are Brasil-tier

Constantinople is Greek clay

>Ireland part of UK
Literally makes no sense

Why would communist flags keep monarchist and traditional symbols?

Thanks for the agreement

>Greek
Reminder that Steve King being considered for Donald Trump cabinet position says in this recent interview that Greeks are not White.

At 5:26
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s

It's 2nd Rome, Heretic

jestem polski :(

But really I may be an asshole but I romanticize them as these poor undeveloped Amish Slavs who send young Viktor to milk the family cow.

I don't see why Britcucks would want to have Ireland in the UK at all, unless they actually want the IRA to kill more people than they did in the Troubles. Even if the UK annexes Ireland with great force and completely wipes out the IRA, the people will still rise up against the British like in Easter Rising, except this time it would be much more aggressive.

>ftfy

There is a gigantic sense of Nationalism in every Irish persons subconscious, to say the least the rebellion would be fucking destructive

>germany ruled by green austrian vegan tranny faggots
Congratulation you found the one thing worse

I want that right part of Finland back thanks

>It's hardly a country.
Finland too.

/balk/ here.

I'm not very knowledgeable on the ethnic, linguistic or geographical histories of most European nations outside of the Balkans, so here's a map of a region I'm actually well educated on.

unlike Russian Federation Finland is a legitimate state
More than half of Ukranians are fucking sub humans. Pic related - their nationalist party ("Svoboda") organiser

Thrace is Greek clay

Romanians are literally the most butthurt posters. Maybe tied with Indians, must be those gypsy genes

>with a bulgarian speaking majority
really makes you think

Greeks are dead.
Race > saving some city from shitskins to hand it over to shitskins

>Finland with Karelia and Kola
>not also Finnmark
Gay map, lad

>Russian Federation Finland is a legitimate state

but thanks for Britanny (wtf lol)

Because it's a cuckold reich.

Yes I can.