The whole world is laughing at you America....the whole world. How fucking stupid can you be? Well you just showed us...

The whole world is laughing at you America....the whole world. How fucking stupid can you be? Well you just showed us. You will be a 2nd world country within a year, putting a down payment on becoming a 3rd world country by 2020.

>guilt an NEW cheating of

What kind of illiterate idiot made this image? Whatever happened to reading comprehension?

A fucking leaf

>WE ARE THE WORLD
>WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT US
>USA USA USA

YOU JUST GOT USA'd LEAF !

A leaf more than likely.

>admission of guilt
where?

It implies that he won the case but was generous with the people slandering him.

We need to do something about these canadians.

Make Sup Forums great again!

speak for yourself, Canadian

Potential is the keyword there

da (((leaf)))
praise kek

>picking a leader to avoid embarrassment

liberals never left high school

Butthurt liberal detected.

That's nice dear. Pick me up a double double from Timmy's will ya?

Illiterate fucking leaf

>A FUCKING LEAF

What will their laughs sound like as we dismantle our bases and stop defending them?

kek...canadian opinions mean fuckall to real Americans. We will continue to dominate you in everything except hockey and refugee rape. Have fun being cucked canucks.

mfw OP doesn't understand how trials and awarding of damages work.

the fact that they settled pretty much means its bullshit and they just want the quick cash grab.

there are millions of liberals who simply DREAM of dragging out cases against trump if they could while hes president.

nope ... pretty much all people of most of EU wishes for a "Trump" and would've voted for him
the media is biased as shit against him here too

Tremendously underrated poast

>Canada thinks it's opinion matters
Now that is funny

What's trump u?

so........we were smart in 08 and 12 but......we all got turned dumb and racist in 16?

DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE?

Oh wow I want her to spit in my mouth 8^o

thanks for the hearty kek compare

Liberal
>ha the rest of the world is laughing at us
sane person
>well that doesn't change my stance
liberal
>haha you idiot the rest of the world is laughing at you
sane person
>the fact is that i'm right and they are wrong.
liberal
>hahaha stupid americans the world is laughing at you
sane person
>well i don't care what the rest of the world thinks
>hahaha the rest of the world is laughing at you idiots
sane person
>well fuck the rest of the world they can all rot in hell then because nothing we do ever seems to get them to stop laughing
liberals
>HOW COULD JUST NUKE THE ENTIRE EASTERN HEMISPHERE
sane person
> they laughed too much.

Do you see what you libtards are doing here? Its time to change tactics or your going to be in a fine mess. The only thing that will save you is another holocaust event and thats only IF the perpetrators lose.

Cmon, English is not my first language and even I understood this was no admission of guilt.

no matter what happens this will be a funny scandal to watch

No don't you realize liberals have used the rest of the world is laughing at us since the fucking 70's. They hate their country so much and are so brainwashed that they think the world is automatically smarter than the U.S. and think their opinions matter at all.

Fucking REKT

as long as our good friends russia isnt laughing i dont give a single fuck what the rest of you lot think

Sauce?

Ya know if by some unlikely chance Trump DOES turn out to be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, you guys will have no credibility and won't be able to stop him should ACTUALLY be in need of reproach.

Should underline the word settle, and not because he was guilty.

He puts emphasis on paying only a small fraction of the potential award to show he has NOT capitulated and paid the whole award because his case was good enough to fight and win. He settled to focus on the country.

fucking piece of shit leaf, i can't wait to end your pathetic nation and annex your dumb syrup head and mouth fuck you with my burger dick.

Fucking leafs

Sauce?

Doesn't understand how the English language works either so it seems

>AN LEAF

>The whole world is laughing at you, Canada....

FTFY

agreed

sauce is required for additional research

>Brazil

At least we dont have a cuck in charge of our country.

Sauce?

This is a good picture

This too

For when they really annoy you

>Still Brazil
You can't win.

[spoiler]For when you make an absolutely abhorrent post[/spoiler]

saved for everyday use, thanks user.

Dont worry leaf, you will be like us in a few years. :^)

No problem

>The whole world is laughing at you America.

Poland here. Most people I know were in favour of Trump over Hillary. In fact, most people here laugh about Sweden and Trudeau.

>Our president is not Trudeau.
>Our flag is not a leaf.

I can't see how we're losing.

Who cares about Trump University, didn't you see that ridiculous comment he made about the Hamilton performers?

#Ugh #FuckDrumpf #Literallycanyounot?

There is no scandal. He settled, it's over.

Don't listen to the fucking leaf.

It's quite the opposite. The whole world is scared of Trump. Not because he is 'crazy' or 'stupid'. But because America finally has a president that won't just obey every order he is given by the world establishment. Trump can actually make demands for European countries.

For example, we finally have a valid excuse to uncuck our national military. Which the left have been cutting off every year for decades. The only argument our nationalist right needs now is "Trump thinks we should and Trump controls NATO".

An fucking leaf

Anti-leafposter material thread?

Sauce?

England here, I'm not.

My prime minister just passed an internet snooping act seemingly without knowing what encryption is and assuming that foreign based companies will just hand her information because the law in our country requires them to.

The GCHQ has quite a bit of pull within the 5 eyes nations, and beyond. I would take them seriously, if I were you.

Was sauce found?

Imagine his states of the union addresses. Uh goys. We are now a military junta. Uhh. Debt is Weimar Zimbabwean levels. Israel's borders are now at the border fence I made. And um. Population has fallen to 63 million. Gold leaf cheeses will be served in the back in the most Kosherest of manners. Might my internet frog god bless this junta

And we shall all die

You act like anyone cares about some fake fucking college. There's tons of them and they scam students to get their student loans. Anyone who falls for these fake bullshit schools is an idiot that deserves to be scammed again and again and again, until they learn.

America is founded on a proud tradition of not giving a fuck about what lesser nations think of us, especially not the opinion of our cuck hat.

>an NEW

...wut?

Also, it's basically an Alford plea.

Hi im babylon i walk on water i circumcise myself for israel of all places nukes don't exist and i never landed on the moon

>Correcting the record this hard
ishygddt

So...why aren't all the libtards suing the colleges where they racked up 80 grand in student loans and can only find a burger flipping job?

>suing capitalism
>bormpf supporter
MUH FREE SHIT

>Et tu, XxXBrUt3XxX?

And, here's your (you).

An eloquent man he is not

>HOW COULD JUST NUKE THE ENTIRE EASTERN HEMISPHERE

Can we talk about the idea that trump university was a scam? There's plenty of evidence indicating that he was fraudulent.

Yeah, Trump university must be a scam. Now, if it was the "Trump Foundation".. totally legit.

I doubt Trump intended on going into the venture with the purpose of ripping people off.

>civil suit
>guilty/innocent
lel

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN??

>whole world laughing at us

How is this any different again?

CUMSKINS BTFO
WHITE BOY DEATH SOON FTW

THE WHOLE WORLD IS SCARED OF US.

sauce?

>The whole world is laughing at you America
~t. Cucknadia

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

The odd part is ford decided to stay and Apple may bring production to America because of trump. Weird.

>The whole world is laughing at you America
Quite the contrary, my cucked out northern neighbor. Everyone, including you want to be us, which is why you see so many flags that aren't ours constantly making threads about us endlessly, your media has been non stop USA, you consume our fashion, our music, our movies, our cultures. You can say you hate us, but you're like the ugly unpopular ham beast in high school who talks shit about the pretty popular cheerleader to her friends, but alone in bed at night, you cry yourself to sleep, praying that you could be like the cheerleader.

Please, rest of the world, get off our nuttsack.

>FTW
Are you a time traveler like John Titor?