*unzips kite shield*
*exfoliates longsword*

Why cant we honor both ancestors?

Time to convert tree fucker.

*stabs you 26 times in the back*
He's a little scamp, isn't he

what the fuck dutch

why are you such a slut

There weren't a huge number of crusaders from northern Europe.

ugh, no one cares if it makes you uncomfortable, Christian. It's 2016, we're here, we worship deer, get used to it.

Nice stick..

There can only be one.

maybe he's half "hispanic" and half german.

We should all aspire to be like the golden one.

>Local edge lord threaten me with a stick
>use my boom stick as defense as my right to do so by a document that was formulated by Christian ideas.
Thanks, John; Calvin, Knox, Locke

I don't understand. Does he not see how silly this role playing is? It's one thing to shed philosophy, but playing dress up is just plain weird.

ebin

>Pagans only pretended to convert XD
>Meanwhile peasants crusade

>we're here, we worship deer,
Kek

The mind sees what it wants to heathen.

*cough* Charlemange *cough*

Sounds like you've never LARP'd, o you were buullied in highschool.

Making an RPG ain't easy, kiddo.

is that icewind dale ???

Go spam varg on Sup Forums

>tfw there is an alternate timeline where the weakling Christcucks stayed in Italy and died there and the Nordics advanced technologically and culturally until they fjorded the stars on their star longboats to find the World Tree

no, don't try to turn this around, I know about your ways. You think you can hide your degeneracy from me?

never should have come here!

>tfw there's an alternate timeline where a CERN accident causes the anime world to bleed into ours

So europeans should honour pagan religions because they lost to the "weak" christian religion?
rlly mkes you think

Saxons and Germans went Crusading all the time.
Harald Hadraade could technically be called a Crusader because he did everything Crusaders did.
Also the Normans Crusades the hell out of everything.
shid
>tfw even ugly Swedes are attractive regular people

On the one hand I have my ancestors, on the other I like crushing Islam and going to church.

Who was Tancred?

Heh.

The wages of sin.

I wonder if varg ever lurks Sup Forums

>"weak" Chrsitians
>Official religion of the Republic of Rome

Spotted the mushit

Is varg cosplaying again?

>one pope is shit
>lel lets all be pagans noe guise XDDDD
Vraiment vous fait penser

Are death.

Fedoras and LARPagans = Leftist

that's right, so stop ogling that Norseman

YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

But in Christ do we find new life.

>worshipping Joseph wife's kike son on a stick

The republic ended before jesus was born

Paganism is probably one of the dumbest bluepilled things you could ever get into. Varg is retarded and I wish my filter worked for all these dumb threads.

why do you guys have these stupid arguments when most people in europe are atheists and think belief in gods are stupid. especially northern europe, i've vacationed in norway and have cousins who live over there and no one there believes in god or odin or whatever. nobody, i'm serious.

even america is becoming irreligious, and trump is the first secular republican president we've gotten since gerald ford. thank goodness for that.

Christianity was a mistake to be fair.

God Pre-New Testament was a badass anti-hero who wasn't afraid of his prophets raining down the plagues and drowning their enemies.

Post-New Testament God got soft, gave us some sappy "turn the other cheek", the "meek and weak are great" bullshit. I guess that's what happens when you have a kid.

>tfw pagans are so weak that they overwhelmingly lost against a religion that doesn't even idolise strength

Yeah slave morality is a real bitch.

you can keep acting pious after this Swede has withdrawn his invading force from your temple

Every neighborhood is Christ's, heathen.
*Draws longsword*
Prepare yourself.

Vikings were basically the fashion queens of European history

they spent more time on their hair than today's women do

BRING IT ON CHRISTKEK

DAS A NICE HEAD YOU HAFF ON YOUR SHO DALS

And Christians are losing Europe to Islam, the Manly Religion.

We have no quarrel with your kind. Step aside

woah rly think huh

I see your rock, I raise you some gasoline and a match.

Sounds like you dropped out of highshcool and live in your mothers basement. Literally kill yourself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

This.

Some of our ancestors worshiped trees, some of them worshiped kikes. We can agree both are silly and that the only thing that matters is that we kill all non-Europeans.

make black metal great again

why would you want to kill non-europeans, that would include us you dumbass

No, Europeans are losing Europe to Islam because of secularism and cultural marxism. Christianity has beaten back the Islamic Behemoth with vastly inferior numbers, and towards the end of WWI reduced it to a shadow of what it once was.

that's what i came here to say. I'm so tired of this divisive shit. We have a lot more in common than not.

>yurope
>christian

Someone should put one of the Werhmacht or SS wojaks in the foreground.

We are a European colony. If you do not have European genes, kill yourself.

>mfw Christianity ends up winning in the end, because it doesn't matter how hopeless the odds are if you have God on your side

Without a doubt.

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch, I'll have you know I was leader of my schools LARPing club, and I own MYFAROG which I play regularly.

no, i meant that we are americans, not europeans

a european is someone who lives in europe

Yeah, just look at all that winning going on in North Africa and the Middle East, all formerly Christian regions :^)

Death it is then.

Get gassed, gastarbeiter

when was the middle east christian, i don't think it has been christian for well over a thousand years now

>Random photo
>No proof they are christian
Nice try cuckdora lord

Bullshit

Read Revelation

come at me, freak of nature. I fear no man, for I am the offpsring of the Eternal Anglo

>it's almost like the hammer and sickle were chosen due to their relevance with the peasantry

It is not my work.

Phillipines and Siberia were muslim now they're christians, same goes for huge parts of Africa.

Every time you fighted with christians you got raped like little bitches in the end.

>i don't think it has been christian for well over a thousand years now

Look further past then.
What, you think that a failure that goes back a long enough time stops being a failure?

In a thousand years maybe Mohammad al-Hansi will use the same arguments Christcucks use now.

but could that same argument not be applied to paganism?

And that refutes what's going on in the places I mentioned in the post you replied to how exactly?

delete your account

Sure. Paganism is dead and hopefully Christianity will soon follow.

How do pagancucks know that they're practicing the most Pure and Autistic form of paganfaggotry, when there is no record of the most ancient form?

varg is fucking based but the larping is pretty embarrassing

Whats his wife look like?

There are plenty records of the romans and greeks (those were pagan too if you don't know that). Apart from that, how is this relevant?

Norwegian king literally took a whole army and sailed to Holy Land, destroying several Muslim cities in Mediterranean in the process. Pretty epic tale actually, find it.

AoE 2

it should be your work to repent

I may have had vile thoughts in me, but you had intent, intent to either kill or fellate this fine warrior.

This

But are the Romans and Greeks the true peak of Autistic paganfaggotry? There is no proof. There's probably an even more pure form of paganfaggotry that doesn't have any record.

Again, how's that relevant to the discussion? You seem awfully butthurt because I pointed out the obvious connection your religion has with the current non-theistic form that's plagueing our societies; >There is no proof.
:^)