Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

>Fiji gets a spanking as our best boys beat their best boys 50-15: bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38015102

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiMs165tVdw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/jeremy-corbyn-donald-trump-is-a-rich-white-man-pretending-to-be/
youtube.com/watch?v=J8yAW6lXcTY
youtube.com/watch?v=TwcHl44SPBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J_Ji1aTZCfQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCRH-BB5flA
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/britain-braced-for-storm-angus-as-the-met-office-issues-weather/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/autumn-statement-britains-roads-to-get-13bn-investment-to-tackle/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3951682/Supreme-Court-s-senior-judge-urged-stand-crucial-Brexit-case-wife-s-pro-Remain-tweets.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952370/Fifteen-people-arrested-campaigners-against-Heathrow-expansion-run-M4-spur-lie-traffic.html
bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38015102
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_Technical_School
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T
H
I
N
G
S

animay

>Fucking Karen Edition

no

nth for there are people in here trying to manipulate opinions through subtle techniques

Vote Labour please

>very subtle *tips fedora*
wtf i love labour now

SUBTLE
U
B
T
L
E

Nth for chav skanks.

Would you do a little jump, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=QiMs165tVdw

that's a skinhead though

>Mosley and his wife Cynthia were committed Fabians in the 1920s and at the start of the 1930s
Always knew there was something offputting about him despite his useful ideas.

Never trust a Fabian.

chrimbo soon lads, picked up my advent calender from morrisons earlier as well.

pls r8

Fabians aren't the problem

C
A
N

But seriously I had some labour faggot knock at my door the other day.

The representative for my area was out and about, but he didn't speak to me, in fact the actual labour representative barely fucking acknowledged me. Some numale faggot was speaking to me. He held out his hand after asking my name, and when I went to shake it he didn't even grasp my hand. He literally just left his palm open. It was the weirdest thing ever.

Have to go to bed so i can wagecuck tomorrow..

woah, sauce m8

It's happening.

Feels festive lads.

Night poppet.

I have no respect for men who can't give a proper handshake.

Keiser Report on Russia Today talking about Sup Forums and pepe.

Wut?

Yeah, exactly, a chav skank.

not bad

you might like Anya Ivy

>He literally just left his palm open

I hate people who do this, what's so difficult about squeezing your hand

chavs and skins are quite different m80

>tfw Corbyn outs himself as anti-white

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/jeremy-corbyn-donald-trump-is-a-rich-white-man-pretending-to-be/

Shouldn't have expected any less from a man who showed off a naked Diane Abbott to solidify his radical credentials. Gotta keep up the hatred of whites, especially white men. What could possibly go wrong?

Post some appropriate patriotic music for Nige's march to the supreme court in December.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8yAW6lXcTY

youtube.com/watch?v=TwcHl44SPBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=J_Ji1aTZCfQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCRH-BB5flA

>Anyone actually going?

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/

Check out how based Russkies deal with the immigrants

On a Sunday? Unlucky lad.

One stinks of cider and the other stinks of lager?

>britpolacks
>going outside

>t. ahmed takbir

Yes, among other things

Tired but can't sleep

When is the march exactly?

>TFW the only people who go are 6 Brit/pol/ autists
Might give it a miss.

did you watch it? that's exactly the people they hunt down

Anymore blair pepes?

Some cunt's still setting off fireworks.

>not wanting to meet Are Nige

>my town turned the christmas lights on today

5th December.

>What is your party name?
The Peter Hitchens Party

>What is your party manifesto?
Law and order
- Repeal the 1971 Misuse of Drugs Act
- Enforce laws against possession of illegal drugs (first time caution, second time prison)
- Reintroduce beat policing
- Reintroduce capital punishment
- Reintroduce unanimous jury verdicts

Education
- Reintroduce grammar schools
- Build 3000 new grammar schools
- Build large number of technical schools
- Reintroduce private grants
- Reintroduce academic rigor in the form of the old O-level
- Reintroduce the Whig history
- Literature curriculum centered on the British authors

EU
- Leave the EU through a 10 year negotiation in which we leave the single market

Economy and trade
- Nationalize the railways
- Leave the WTO
- Introduce protectionism to promote manufacturing

Energy
- Tear down all wind turbines
- Reopen the coal mines

Defense
- Scrap trident
- Rebuild the royal navy and invest in the armed forces
- Pledge not to interfere in the internal affairs of other nations

Religion and the family
- Abolish no-fault divorce
- Teach Christianity in schools, including scripture class
- re-privilege marriage

Misc
- Reintroduce hereditary peerages for the HOL
- Keep the clocks on GMT all year

Use this for next OP

>the Weather is a cunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/britain-braced-for-storm-angus-as-the-met-office-issues-weather/

>Government to Invest £1.3bn on British Roads to tackle congestion (more money to fucking London)
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/autumn-statement-britains-roads-to-get-13bn-investment-to-tackle/
>Remoaner on the Supreme Court Brexit Case Urged to Stand Down
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3951682/Supreme-Court-s-senior-judge-urged-stand-crucial-Brexit-case-wife-s-pro-Remain-tweets.html

>15 Arrested for Blocking Traffic to "Protest" new Heathrow Runway
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952370/Fifteen-people-arrested-campaigners-against-Heathrow-expansion-run-M4-spur-lie-traffic.html

>Fiji gets a spanking as our best boys beat their best boys 50-15:
bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38015102

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit

it's fucking awful. shouldn't be allowed except for public shows

Some cunt broke into my shed. Just had to go out in the pissing rain to put paint pots in front of the door to stop them blowing about. There wasn't even anything in the shed.

I'll try my best to be there

>Karen edition

Gaddafi is quite different to many other Middle Eastern cases. While he actually did fund and try to arm the IRA, many terrorist charges against him are entirely fictitious (or at the very least highly suspect and disputed). Many attacks, such as the Lockerbie bombing and the two European airport attacks, were never proven to be done by Libya, and European intelligence services in fact found other countries responsible (Syria and Iran, to name two).

Many of the terrorism that was being exported from the Saudis, Syrians and Iranians was blamed on Libya because Gaddafi was perfectly willing to take the blame to try to get influence among contemporaries in the Middle East and Africa with his memetic revolutionary ideology. The US and UK used him as a boogeyman, much as they used Iraq as one, and accused him of all kinds of things that weren't proven or even possible for his regime to have done.

When you consider that the US used a drone in Libyan airspace that they'd taken over to bomb his convoy as he was trying to escape the rebels that they funded and supplied and sat and gleefully watched that he was captured and murdered brutally in cold blood. Hillary Clinton's recorded sitting in an interview and being told that he was killed, and she laughs and cracks a joke. It's absolutely disgusting.

>End privatization
This also means virtually nothing. What privatisation? (Also we're not American, there is no Z in the word).

>include an opt-out clause in taxes for those that will never use it
That's an absolutely stupid idea and would lead to them having even less money.

>increase funding for trainee medical staff and invest in medical science
Fine, but there's not actually much call or necessity for the British state to invest into medical science. The UK ranks among the highest in the world for our medical science, technology and pharmaceuticals. It's one of our strongest exports overseas.

Yes they are. They are inexorably linked to the evil that was Blair and Labour's embracing of neoliberalism. Labour was the last thing that could've saved Britain after nearly 20 years of neoliberal globalist government and after John Smith died they zealously aided and abetted handing our country to a man so neoliberal and globalist as to make Thatcher blus... Well, actually she just said we had "nothing to fear from a Blair government", but I'm sure she'd have blushed if... err... she wasn't a witch or something. Witches can't blush. Everyone knows that.
>The most significant Fabian contribution to Labour's policy agenda in government was Ed Balls's 1992* pamphlet, advocating Bank of England independence.

Anyway, Fabians are Blairites and Blairites are bad, so send all the Fabians to Turkish Cyprus and then set the whole thing on fire, or something. I don't care about Fenians since I'm neither from Ulster nor the USA.

*I believe June 1992, so after the April election loss.

So how's freedom from the globalists going for you, britbongers?

December 5th apparently.

>go to starbucks
>get asked if I want their christmas blend
>mfw i'm ordering a fucking white mocha with cream

Fuck I need to go to Costa/Nero more to support our British chains but they don't do white mochas.

Nero does great Chai Latte and white hot chocolate, though.

>FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE
>t. someone who wants to be elected by white people

Is it just me or are the majority of the people I see on tinder 40 pounds overweight?

decent lad

You sure about that mehmet?

Decent, hows trump doin burger

>finish watching a couple of videos and go to reply to my (you)s in brit/pol/
>thread's at 300+ and everyone's fucked off to the next one

every time not comfy reeeeee

Based Jimmy Savile

They're still trying to block Brexit.

>using tinder
just go to a club and get some dumb slag to blow you there then go back home

>go to starbucks

>being a firework wimp
Are you a pensioner with a yapping piece of shit dog?

lads would you let corbyn finger your bumhole in exchange for extra seats for UKIP

DELET THIS

I agree with it all except scrapping Trident

he hasn't done much yet,
king nigger is still in power atm,
but he's on his goodbye tour.

Fuck the chains, frequent a greasy spoon or local cafe/restaurant.

>queen to invite trump to windsor castle
is she looking to Make Britain Great Again?

>catcucks catsharts

It's pissing it down. God is angry with us.

>Build large number of technical schools
hope you meant vocational colleges lad

How exactly are they going to block it?

that's why they hunt them down and kill them. Violence is a good answer to enrichment

There's one right next to my office so I can pop out there and be back at my desk within 5 minutes.

Our canteen does shit coffee and their "large" is literally the small size in any chain.

Don't fucking judge me m8 I like my incredibly calorific, sweet coffee drinks.

>scrapping trident

leave

nah I hate most oldies and noisy dogs

fireworks are a public nuisance. anyone making noise that much needs a long spell in a gulag

Bad. Got this letter yesterday.

Source?

After February.

she's probably just chuffed to have a world leader to talk to who isn't a bland globalist robot, she's been stuck trying to make conversation with vat-grown smiley autists for like 40 years

>yet the muslim population in russia is growing
>mfw a retarded scotkek fell for the russia is based meme

that shits fucking hillarious yankcucks are baited so easily it's like /qa/

Delay it by any means necessary until there is enough support for another referendum or dilute it far enough that we keep free movement of people but have no say in how the EU is run.

Not a fan of cats, they're too small to shag.

>t. welshman

THINGS

Some fucking negress went to High Court and the High Cucks agreed that you had to have a parliamentary vote on activating Article 50, despite parliament voting six to one in favour of the referendum to begin with,

We have a Supreme Court date this December to try and overturn that so that May can activate it this March.

Either way its likely to be activated due to the Tories desperately wanting to survive as a party and Corbyn being a closet Brexiteer.

>on the on the

Gave yourself away right there faggot

Trident should be scrapped under all circumstances.

If you believe Britain requires nuclear missiles, we should have BAE build them at home instead of buying them from a country that has persistently tried to fuck us.

Do you know why we have Trident in the first place? The Polaris sales agreement.

Do you know how that agreement came about? Because we threatened to build our own missiles, no matter the cost and no matter what America would do if they wouldn't sell us Skybolt - which they cancelled without regard for our interests, in an attempt to get us into a key-sharing agreement.

They knew that they fucked up and decided to ensure supply-chain dependence as a half measure. We should never forget they tried to fuck us and we should stop giving money to Lockheed Martin that could better go to BAE.

At least do a fake signature, fuck me laddie.

dude, this is the updated version, just covers the on the on the mistake,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_Technical_School

Also:
Reintroduce the British Bill of Rights: including the right to bear arms.

And reintroduce the pre-1967 abortion laws.