Trump is literally Hitler:

Trump offer hot chocolate to warm up press pool huddled in chilly weather outside his Bedmister Gold Clubhouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/800139842000744448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUMPF BTFO

To burn them, no doubt

This is pretty nice :)

trump is so cute

How will he ever recover?

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Wow.. Drumpf thinks he can make deals and influence the media now? Textbook fascism!

the Maestro knows you rewarding good behavior is as necessary as punishing bad

he'll have the press eating out of his hand in months

TROLLING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Oy vey

He's trolling them with niceness. MSM continue to look like bitter cunts while he rides a wave of grace, dignity and memes.

>laced with chocolate laxative

SHARTS INCOMING

Why do people hate him? Everytime I hear him talk or do things he seems like a really nice guy, how can you hate him?

Could this be the end for Trump's campaign?

he's mean hmmph >:(

I can feel my morale improving already :^)

Why wouldn't he be allowed to give them chocolate?

THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF HITLERS PLAYBOOK

>Perhaps an odd fact many people don’t know is that Hitler used to eat approximately one kilogram of chocolate every day. He even tried to kill Winston Churchill with a bomb disguised in dark chocolate and wrapped in black and gold paper which was luckily discovered by British agents.

Because the media following him are basically paparazzi and the law states the only thing you're allowed to give them are pennies, you must also throw them as hard as you can

But it was NAZI chocolate filled with extra White Nationalism! Someone needs to stop this Islamophobic bastard!

kek. I don't know what's real and what's meme anymore.

If he really cared about those people he'd offer to add a shot of Bailey's

Chocolate is toxic to dogs and other animals.

Why didn't he invite them inside?

Fuck he's such a nice guy

He's just trying to get their guard down before he rapes them with a swastika

He gave them white hot chocolate!

wow

just wow

hot chocolate is the best he can do? hes a fucking billionaire president and he only offers hot chocolate? probably without toasted coconut or marshmallows

what a sick human being, impeach him right now

Why does this man do it after the press fucked him.

Libs are cancer. The kind worse than feminism.

WHAT IF THEY'RE LACTOSE INTOLERANT, FUCKING CISSHIT ABLEIST RACIST HITLER YOUTH LOVING KKK PRAISING IDIOT

>tfw you are in an auditorium waiting for a play to start and you know you're the only one browsing Sup Forums on their phone.

DRUMPF SHOWING MORE WEAKNESS

Breaking news!!! Trump does not provide proper warmth for journalists who suffer from debilitating colds as a result! As what was believed to be a surprising sign of genuine care when trump offered hot chocolate to the group turned out to be a horrible plan. Several of the journalists burned their mouths as the coffee was obviously heated to extreme levels to harm them. It is unconfirmed but one African American reporter stated that "I was horrified when I realized that my marshmallows formed an N like formation obviously referring to the N word".

>not providing hot cocoa to your enemies
We're not monsters.

>you must also throw them as hard as you can
my first laugh of the day

wtf i hate hot chocolate now!

underrated

im literally shaking right now

Swiss Miss. Best he could do.

the media user

i'm really disappointed with my fellow australians, before this election i would have said that aussies didn't but into but i was wrong
people who literally voted for pauline hanson here think trump is the end of the world even though they share similar policies

i think Sup Forums users take pragmatism for granted
make a claim here, provide a source
source is shit, get btfo

normies aren't like that, they'll believe everything they hear on the evening news

>Bribe 'em with chocolate
>Gas chamber in 2 years

*but into the media meme
fml

>sees reporters literally shaking in the cold
>addresses the problem with a warm beverage
you are now realizing the genius of his problem solving ability

Thats how it started in the 30`s.

*BUY
STUPID FUCKING PHONE
REEEEEEEEE

Jesus, how autistic are you?

In this day and age, wanting to put the citizens of your country first is considered evil.

This is how far the globalist brainwashing has come. If you want to do what's best for your nation, you are evil and need to be stopped.

AMERICA COMEBACK STORY

Good to see someone else getting dank gains off of KOCAD. I've never felt better!

>mfw I will never be offered a hot chocolate by the God Emperor

And I LOVE hot chocolate...

based trump taking a page out of the kimi raikonnen banter book

>He must of put nano-machines in their hot chocolate
>So he can control them like puppets

What level of chess is he playing...

I don't get it. Were they all supposed to share that one ice cream?

Beautiful

if you work hard to appease the path of kek you too may receive the chocolately ambrosia of the god emperor.

he's probably serving it anti-semitically, desu

no, they all got one

twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/800139842000744448

I guess Trump is racist after all, they didn't get chocolate, only lunch/dinner

This. The man is the cuddliest God Emperor Kek could've created.