So why did Barack Hussein Obama get a Nobel Prize again?

So why did Barack Hussein Obama get a Nobel Prize again?

What did he do?

It was the "You're not Bush" Award.

I have no idea

Killing thousands of civilians while being black.

lol this

he dindu nuffin

That was the "Not being Bush" award of 2009.

He united the african-american peoples in the US.

He was black

idk, race relations have gone to shit in the US the last eight years. I guess that's one hell of an achievement.

Winning the presidency as a black man.

Pretty fucking horrendous since he has been a warmonger. People actually thought he was going to be a good dude lmao....

be black

Obama was a more subtle Bush

Because he "reduced" the amount of nuclear weapons in America by changing how we count them.
Instead of each individual warhead being counted on a submarine bomber ICBM etc each bomber submarine ICBM itself is counted as one weapon

Subtle trolling of white people

affirmative action

fpbp

It was less about what he had achieved, And more about what they hoped he could achieved, A stupid reason for giving him an award though.

Tbh his campaign and PR team got the prize, because the "hope" campaign was gud.

the amount of cell phones he gave to the lazy leach fucks who are to stupid to realize the gov didn't give them that. Working people WERE FORCED to give handouts. GAME OVER!

And then 8 years later there's more than enough evidence to suggest he really was Bush.

But he was Bush wearing blackface.
Really, there should have been more uproar from liberals over the man who blew up the World Trade Center wearing blackface.

Nuffin

Who the fuck knows?
I'm surprised someone from another country even knows about this charade award.
Such bullshit. Those old motherfuckers sit in that shitty room and plot how to get publicity and cause all kinds of drama within their group. What a fucking waste.

The peace prize is handed out like candy for political gain.

was kings and shit

the last nigger president

he did a WB frog impression in blacker face. you know the hello my baby hello my honey shit

this right here.

this

Mohammed should get an honorary one as well, since he was the first feminist.

he is black, you're supposed to praise them just because 1 or 2 different genes.

Bombed a bunch of brown people mostly.

first african american president to use drones to kill children.

I'm sure they had one ready for hillary

he found a Leppo and then he bombed it.

And neither did he