So i just downloaded the Anders breivik manifesto

so i just downloaded the Anders breivik manifesto.

should i read? he is a hero or a villain? what is your opinion Sup Forums

it's a decent read. 2083 can't come soon enough. A lot of it is hyperbole, and when it was written, no one had even heard the term "Cultural Marxism". I was under the impression that he had coined the term for the longest time.

will they really let him out of jail?

what 2083 means?

no. after 21 years they will review his case and behavioral record, but with him it's just a formality. There is no fucking way they are letting go of him without a jailbreak.

he sets out the plan for the liberation of Europe, culminating in the year 2083. that's what his manifesto is.

Why would you download it and without planning to read it?

His conclusions are valid, sadly he chose violence over memes. The latter have already established Brexit and Trump's election.

because the book have 1500 pages

that's a short novel. probably like a week casual of reading for you. you should read more.

He is a fucking villain. Going to a fucking island and mowing down white kids is not something that will be positive ever. It will only bring down whites in the end. Because now when we complain about islamic terrorism and niggers they will go HURR DURR REMEMBER BREIVIK HE WAS WHITE AND CHRISTIAN EXDDE

Fuck this guy honestly

THIS

CHOOSE MEMES,
NOT VIOLENCE

Hero. No doubt.
His actions polarized folks in a way that contradicted his goal, but a hero nonetheless. History will smile opon this amazing gentleman.

>tfw a French sandnigger beats your high score with a truck
>a FUCKING TRUCK

He's a faggot.

Probably literally considering all the plastic surgery he had.

>implying vehicular/explodey kills count

subtract the bomb kills from Berwik and he's still on top

He should've killed refugees instead, but I suppose he did the next best thing.

Sweden Yes

Dude knew he was going to be famous and wanted to look good on tv

get this le party started

Why isn't that girl wearing a shirt

It's a good read, though he really goes into detail about some futile stuff unrelated to politics at a certain point. Nevertheless, I recommend you read it.

FUCKING KEK