IT'S HAPPENING

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS REPORT FOR DUTY

A pro-Trump flash mob has taken over the outside of the theater where Hamilton is playing. This will be the end of their dissent. HAIL TRUMP! PRAISE KEK!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/awesome-pro-trump-flash-mob-breaks-hamilton-theater-nyc-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y0gDpscFucI
youtube.com/watch?v=we9nLhp-OtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great

Everyday I grow closer to believing that Trump really could go full facist mode.

false flag?

i-im sure they will take the moral high ground and not break/burn down anything

i want anti trump supporters to go there and stop them.

Then civil war and I can finally not be bored anymore. No happenings worth noting have happened post election

People gon' be mad.

>"We are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. We hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and work on behalf of all of us."

This is not harassment.

has to be

Cringeworthy?

Looked like about 6 of them. Sounded like less.

Would'a been more interesting if they'd managed to disrupt the show.

It's clear Donald George and The Gang all gathered together to shekel heckle Goyim into a racewar. That's what (Minorities) are for after all. Anti White Media Gobbling Barbarians.

at this point i bet people wouldnt give a fuck, the left is fucking annoying.

Anyone got put it on Periscope so we might ID the false-flaggers later?

Bet Jews dun it.

Don't be silly, he would just be "restoring order."

seriously, where are a bunch of trump supporters going to spontaneously materialize from in the vicinity of broadway? i bet there's footage of ratty haired homeless people wearing brand new trump shirts yelling out LIBERAL QUEER FAGGOT NIGGERS LET OUR VICE PRESIDENT SEE YOUR PLAY OR ELSE!

Disagreement is harassment, if I understand liberals correctly.

HERE WE COME

They're expendable actors. No point unless you want to interrogate for an answer to The Hebrew Question.

Please don't get violent, if we hurt people or damage property we're no better than they.

thats like the most peaceful mob ive seen this days

If Trump formed a SA like group I would join in a heartbeat

>we
>identity politics
who could be behind this post

Jews literally playing both sides, funding two groups to clash kek

Everyone in this thread is confused about what "flash mob" means.

I AM DRUNK IS THERE A LIVESTREAM

The clashing involves furious jerking off. If anyone dies they'll all tell who paid 'em.

As long as we get cool uniforms

This I'm drunk too. Only ~1.5%o at this point only though.

>NYC

No funs.

Bump

Its a false flag.

The Alcohol Jew arrives. We're finished. #I'mWithAlcohol now. Make Drinking Great Again.

Fuck the jews, I want to see a racewar ignited by them.

it's not as entertaining as u think
>get hungry
>jews cut off supply routes
>die

spontaneously materialize from in the vicinity of broadway

Hello this is what a flash mob is. People organize online, meet at a place, and appear to spontaneously perform an action. In this case, it's a pro trump demonstration.

Hamilton cast being proud of themselves:
youtu.be/Y0gDpscFucI

I drink their tears when it comes "back" to them.

I-Is Candice there?

Ready to report to my closest RWDS

Let's get this party started

yes goyim this is perfectly normal 'flash mob' behavior yes goyim trust wikipedia

>pro trump flash mob

youtube.com/watch?v=we9nLhp-OtM

It's a show for sunday night alraught.

I hate that our country is so fucking divided. They've won, guys. You let the Jews win.

MAIN ARTICLE OF DRUDGE LADS. WE GOP NOW!!!

He could mobilize at LEAST 10% of the country, which by the government's own internal estimates is all it would take for an armed insurrection to be successful. Not to mention all the important military and police figures (and the fucking NRA!) who have endorsed him over the past year.

WHO LET THE JEWS IN WUF WUF

Those literatly fucking look like berniefags that turned to Trump.

Are Donald and George getting rusty. I doubt they'll be able to burn the whole country down.
>Inb4 I'm wrong.
>2017. January 20. U.S.A. is ash.

Literally retarded useful idiots if you ask me.

* sorry i misread

Why doesn't Trump just go full imperium? He could do it if he wanted

Wut. Were you living in a hole for the last three years. I'm pretty sure everyone with an Internet connection had been exposed to the concept of a flash mob. Hint: it's not a "mob" in the normal sense

its a good thing trump is a president of peace

Being this subversive.
(you) (jew)

because he's not in office yet retard

Fuck me this is gay

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

They'll have the best uniforms. Believe me. Believe me. We've got tremendous support from the fashion industry, we're gonna look great. They'll be a hundred percent American made. A hundred percent, believe me.

You think he is going to do it when he takes office?

No because he's not an edgefag like u queers.

Fuck off

ObamJew could've done it. It's a great set up for Jew Dawn.

Not unless things get much worse, which of course they will

Thats it?
It was 2 sentences and he voiced his opinion in a articulate way.
Fuck off with this gay shit.

two months to go

This is my first time seeing the video.
O wow it's nothing.
If only more blacks acted like this.

Dude we don't want pro Trump mobs anywhere because we will all get called white supremacists again and get attacked by niggers.

Are these really Trump supporters or shills?

>Death Squad

its nice to pretend isnt it?
At the end of the day you are a bunch of crying monkeys just like the Lefties

If you pull any nigger shit you are disgraces to the white races.

normies don't understand anonymity

We won't claim them

You poor naive leaf. Only through chaos will the United States be reborn. Kek wills it.

>Dude we don't want pro Trump mobs anywhere because we will all get called white supremacists again and get attacked by niggers.

>being scared of words and niggers

Both. There's no difference if you haven't noticed. Trump Lobbying is as prevalent as ever. For The Chosen. Advocacy is guaranteed.

EUREKA

RIGHT WING FLASH MOBS.

I S
T H E R E
A N
A P P
F O R
I T
?

POL BTFO

Are the TRUMP Squads Wearing Uniforms?? If not they MUST (Hugo Boss has some nice designs)

We want them all across the nation

>If you defend yourself you are a nigger!

But yeah the death squads thing is tongue in cheek.

FUG

NOT A SINGLE STREAM?

If we have one protest with 10 people we have like 2 streams online.

SHAME

LAME

LOW ENERGY STREAMING

Im pretty sure this even happened hours ago already

How exactly are we blown out of the water.

never heard of refunds

So there is no happenings in saturday evenings in USA? Is that what you are telling me? Bad.

Trumpstaffel when?

If someone assaults you the gloves are off,

When i say 'Nigger shit' i mean blocking traffic and burning things

The only thing "Happening" on Saturday evenings in the US is people getting shitfaced to forget about their shitty lives or getting shitfaced to celebrate their good ones

KEK

Nice. I like it.

We must pick our battles. This is beneath our power. I don't like the feeling of manipulation. We are being used in this one.

I think this whole Hamilton thing is stupid

You guys sound like this guy, we all know now how you look like.

No, the ignition must be turned on.

someone call up Hugo Boss

Hugo Boss designed some Cool Black Uniforms in the late 30"S

idk but i suspect it could be.
>tfw this tweet just happened to occur when Trump made a court settlement for 2 dozen mill after fucking over a university
>tfw realize Trump made this tweet on purpose divide / distract dumb fuck liberals attention from the court case which would be a way more damaging
>tfw court settlement wont gain momentum because dumb fuck trolls / leftist are thinning the line between important issues and LITERAL DRAMA
>tfw this is exactly what Trump wants and i'm the only spic who sees it
Don't get me wrong i voted for Trump but this is some evil mastermind bullshit. He did the same shit with the John Miller yet nobody has wised up to it. And i don't necessary like how i'm the only one that sees this and realizes all these Trump supporters are being played, its just like how liberals manipulate blacks into voting for them.

Fucking obviously

Impressive bantz they got.

Hi CIA.

The best thing to do right now is lay low and let liberals make an idiot of themselves. Don't give them any ammunition.

No, GIVE THEM AMMUNITION. They shoot themselves in their own backs. I few protestors from "our side" [that is theirs] will fuel their anger just as we saw. They get absolutely mad. I don't wish marhsall law or any of that shit, but the sooner this ends the better.

Isn't sound insulation very flammable? You know for pranks