Anyone else still feel like they just want to relive the election night

Anyone else still feel like they just want to relive the election night
It was fucking magical
What's there to even look forward to anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764
youtube.com/watch?v=fj0HKjb1jm8
youtube.com/watch?v=PvvDj2fnKoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4HN4pL7kI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY
youtube.com/watch?v=eyDGww159bY
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PA turning red
Best orgasm ever

Austrian presidential and Italian referendum in December, Netherlands election in March, and French presidential election in April

inauguration

The inevitable impeachment proceedings

The salt mines are still up and running, and will be for a while. Hell he isn't even president yet, just wait how fun it will be when he takes power.

You have to be joking.

We have barely began Making America Great Again

I just keep watching all the independent media election coverage streams. Still haven't got through them all. Going through the infowars one now. I don't care if I ever come down.

Remember to send kek's will to Marine and Geert.

Fuck no. The last ~10 days before the election had me completely emotionally and psychologically exhausted.

Thank fuck it's over with and we can now bask in the glow of victory and libshit teras.

Trumps ascension to the throne

Le Pen winning

Landslide defeat of Merkel.

The work isn't over boys Trump never said we would stop winning.

>What's there to even look forward to anymore?
Inauguration day, and every day after that.

Where did it all go so Reich?

> Trump restructuring the academia
> Trump restructuring immigration
> Trump restructuring the media

Trump will utterly destroy the left.

I know what you mean. I have some post election blues myself.

Back in the 90s the same thing happened after the end of the OJ simpson trial.

Keep America Great Still

>Anyone else still feel like they just want to relive the election night
>It was fucking magical
you have no idea bro. I didn't know it was possible to feel so elated.

Does AfD even have the chances that FN does?

Things look pretty bleak over there for you krauts coming from the outside.

I'm so glad I stayed up for that. I told you if I went to sleep he would lose XD

I actually cried tears of joy during the counting, and I still well up every time someone says PRESIDENT TRUMP

I didn't realize it felt so good to be part of something.

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

Germany is the final boss

(Sweden is post-credits "Mile High Club on Veteran")

I live in New York, where no vote matters, but seeing my libtard classmates crying and walking around dejectedly while me and all the superior trumplings laughed our asses off was one of the best things ever.

>mfw listening to this shit on repeat well into the afternoon after staying up all night and skipping work

youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764
youtube.com/watch?v=fj0HKjb1jm8
youtube.com/watch?v=PvvDj2fnKoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4HN4pL7kI

One of the most magical days of my life.

>2022
>all-out European war
>civil war between rapefugees and German people
> France invades Low Countries under Emperor Le Pen
>American Expeditionary Force lands in Germany
>Sweden nuked

This.

The 18 month ride on the Trump train, while thrilling, was absolutely mentally and emotionally draining. Especially the last month leading up to the election.

When the pussy tape was released, I really thought it was over. The media blew that shit up so big I thought he couldnt come back from it.

And then that man stepped on stage for the 2nd debate. The entire world watching. The ENTIRE worlds media vilifying him. And he stood tall, took the shots and when on to trounce her in the debate and hold his head up the whole time. Can you imagine the pressure? The courage and intestinal fortitude it must have taken that man to go out there and perform under such scrutiny is beyond imaginable.

And as the debate went on, and his power level grew and grew, and he stood up to the 2 media snakes moderating the debate, you could feel him turning the tables of the entire election. It was incredible to watch.

I have never been so moved. Anger, joy, pride, all welled up in me and I was brought to tears.

Its been so draining that I feel the 2 months till inauguration Im going to recharge for his Presidency. We all took that ride and it was so amazing to be a part of. The stakes were so high. Literally the future of the world was on the line. And we had a part in making history. Election night still hasnt settled in for me yet. It was surreal.

But there is much work left to be done and many hills to climb still.

Many cases!

I wish I could relive it because I already am sick of winning.

Video related, the killshot that determined the entire election:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY

Just kidding, we'll never get bored of winning!

did anyone else feel different on NOV8th? I felt a strange feeling, like the world changed. Then I when they were calling PA it was heart racing. When they called it I was so fucking happy. Then that song came on here and I knew it was all over. fuck that was more intense than watching my team in the Superbowl a few years back. Now I feel like anything is possible and everything seems less complex.

yea I agree, this was what won it for him

The result of the election just left me stunned, and I spent the rest of the next day like a zombie. My brain couldn't process that he actually won.

October just left me drained and I just wanted to get it overwith no matter who won. I'm enjoying things much better now that it's finally sunk in and I'm witnessing how the God Emperor will MAGA.

Inauguration

>also unveiling the new Cadillac Presidential custom.
Pic related

Hahaha. Yep. Fucking hit it out of the park.

That smug bitch rattles on and sneers back at him and he just slid the knife in right there. There was a palpable change in the entire feel of the race from that moment on.

And then the 2 snake moderaters try to yell at the audience and protect that cunt. They just made it worse by doing that.

She teed it up for him and he smashed it. No rehearsed line there. Kust pure improvisation on his part. It made the perfect soundbite and completwly changed the tone and focus of the election. Even CNN and MSNBC were forced to play it over and over because it was so powerful.

Many books will be written about this campaign. Its the biggest continuing news story of our lifetimes. Im gonna be fascinated to read the insider view of the Clinton campaign.

I rewatched MSNBCs entire coverage of the night maybe gonna get comfy and watch CNN :D

I'm looking forward to relaxing 8)

>watched the election alone in my room
>felt like cheering out loud at times but remember that I live with libcucks who don't know my powerlevel
>entire night I was bummed out I didn't have anybody to celebrate it with

I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be desu

THE BATTLE FOR THE ANGLOSPHERE IS OVER

THE BATTLE FOR EVROPA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

That was a good read, thanks user.

The meme war for WESTERN CIVILISATION continues.

Many glorious victories are still ahead
When we have retaken sweden well have won

The CDU is already starting to change to steal votes from the AfD so that the AfD won't get too big. There's messaging about how great their recent work was to reduce the refugee flood compared to what the numbers were like last year. There's messaging about how bureaucracy is getting improved to work faster with regards to asylum applications and deportations for rejected applications. There's also that idea of catching refugee boats before they get to EU shores and process those refugees in camps outside the EU.

It looks pretty hopeless for the AfD. What could change the outcome is globalization. All other parties are hopelessly tied to it and can't change anything about their position, so this is different from the refugee problem. Globalization is pretty unpopular but it's unclear how unpopular it is exactly as Germany exports more than gets imported. You can believably argue that free trade helps Germany.

Before the AfD, the only opposition to globalization was in organizations like "Attac" that regularly manage to do protests with tens of thousands of people but don't really have ties to any of the political parties. The thing is that Attac isn't really nationalist. They think that globalization is harmful to everyone everywhere. They think it also wrecks third-world economies and doesn't just cause some unemployment over here. As the AfD has a nationalist image, you can't expect someone on the left to vote for AfD.

I think what Germany would need is for the Trump government to be successful for the next four or eight years. That would wake people up. Even if doesn't wake people up, it wouldn't really matter as Merkel would have to go with the flow and do what the rest of the world does.

This,

You deserve your peace GREAT veteran. But dont retire just yet. Join us in the meme war that is looming over the mainland of EVROPA. Breitbard has already landed in germany and france.

VIVE les deplorables

same here, literally had people breaking down crying in my classes

The election night was amazing. Historic moment.

>hillary
>alive in 4 years
Pick one

Unless you mean Chelsea, but she'd still lose.

>tfw wasn't here on election night
>constantly thought of what it was like here

What was it like guys?

270 doesn't let you have just Democrat and Republican

>be me
>be out at a bar with two pals
>band playing tells everyone to say "Fuck Trump!"
>whole room chants except us three
>check phones, Trump won
>sides into orbit
>spend the rest of the night loudly saying "Make America Great Again" and shouting Trump while everyone else is buttmad

That was a fun night.

Odds are pretty low but considering the right wing populist movemoent sweeping the west we might be in for a surprise

We cant let the normal parties muddy the waters. They can Never be trusted anymore after what they have done to the west.

Expose their trackrecord to people.

I was in a bar watching it with the law school from the local college.

Half way through the night they all get really quiet and then start yelling at the tv.

Pretty sure none of the guys that got dragged along as dates got any smash that night.

Best night ever

EVANJELLION

>be me
>wake up at 2:30 am
>Trump won
>listen to never come down for the next 10 hours
>smug as fuck all day

I had one song on repeat and like three different streams all talking over eachother, it was actually pretty great.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyDGww159bY

>mfw linguistic killshot

Glad you enjoyed it. I meant every word. I was truly moved in a profound way.

The big dogs germany and france are hard. But austria and holland stand a good chance. Victory will have to be won in either germany or france otherwise EUROPA is lost.

Look into sarkozy in france. He might have come to our side. Claims to be inspired by Trump. And hates the muds

GREAT days we live in to be shure

not even on camera as he says it.

>Looming Trump

Insider view book? Well if you can handle the satanism and like horror stories!

Sure will BE interresting

Cheers mate

It's the night I'm going to remember every time me and my wife have sex.
The election of 2016. I almost can't believe it's over.

The best of it is still to come!

Madness, spamming at the speed of light, mods playing music

I sure hope so!

Countless threads shouting about how we had to keep the momentum up. Florida was a huge subject naturally, tons of threads talking about "holding the line", that sort of thing. The sticky was filtering through posts like nothing I've ever seen.

It was just a bit dragged out because no news media was willing to call it for hours and hours, and we just sat there while they had mildly different versions of trump's tremendous lead, refusing to call it up to 270.

Lots to look forward to

>Look into sarkozy in france. He might have come to our side.

Sarkozy? The same guy who said there should be forced interracial relations?

I remember watching the counting with my friends, no one believed he could do it because brazilian media is capable of being even worse than america media.
Before the counting even started I said he would win and pretty much got all of the states correctly (except for VA, NH and PA). I felt like a fucking oracle, and spent the rest of the night explaining to my friends how I knew everything in advance... Even the leftiest of my friends are trumpists now.

mfw im one of ~8000 that turned PA red...

Kanye 2024

>What's there to even look forward to anymore?

Not becoming atomized, replaceable economic cogs in the lands our ancestors called home.

The opportunity to make something of ourselves, not being crushed under globalist despotism.

Stuff like that bretty much.

It will not be as """fun""" at times, but maybe its time to let that part of ourselves go. Idk about you bros, but I meme'd so hard, my health went to shit and I gained like 40 pounds, plus I'm making a C average. I mean shit it was taking a toll but it was worth it.

Over this winter I'm going to get ripped, get more work, and finish this semester as well as I can. Also going back to real 3 women (ughh).

I've watched the TYT Meltdown video multiple times trying to relive election night.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Trump stomping through protests in a monster truck, the national guard and maybe even the military guarding the wall construction site, deportation squads beating Mexicans in the street, don't worry, the best is yet to come

God its beautiful.

The globalist/left in burger territory are as clueless, lost and BTFO as conservatives in the 20th century. Can it be a whole century of this? I hope so. So much so. Pls.

This

thats hilarious.

Fucking THIS. What will his first tweet be from the shitter in the oval office???

Oh man you really missed out.

CNN was on suicide watch the whole night. They kept the cameras rolling at the Hillary camp zooming in on all the stupid women crying.
It was a mad house here, a mixture of HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER, TRUMP BTFO, HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH threads at first.
Most posts were unreadable keyboard orgasms.
Constant Lord Of The Ring glory threads to keep the moral up.
KEK channeling threads spammed every second.
A whole sit tone of \o/
Mod music
It was the happiest, highest energy celebration I have ever seen on this board and I was here when we had Zimmerman comfy threads.
The CTR shills disappeared within seconds of Florida going red. You couldn't find them anywhere and after months of their fucking threads it felt so good to just see nothing but hysterical love for America and Trump in the catalog.

It just felt so fucking good, it still feels so fucking good. Even after all the protesting and media bullshit I still can't even be effected yet.

>Inauguration
>the wall
>2018 super majority
>2020 4 more years
>alien invasion and ww3
>creation of God-Emperor title

there's EVERYTHING to look forward to, anons.

40k amish came out and voted for trump in PA
he won by 60k, so they almost alone turned it red

>4:08
>oh my god he built a wall

I want to relive the morning after election night
It was the first day in my city below 70F
I had a giddy/ecstatic calm washing over me the entire day
It was the first time I experienced true peace in years

>the march of the ents

I just fear for the people who will continue to be harmed by these "peaceful" protesters. Some people don't have the insurance necessary to get a mother car after the monkey army burns and smashes theirs.

Love the read user. I feel the same way. I wore my little red hat for 18 months, even during the last month when everything started looking dreary for our side. But I held my head high and continued to support the emperor even in the face of certain defeat. And watching those states like Florida and Michigan waver back and forth between red and blue, with Gary Johnson pecking at the scraps of the final battle, the emotions were so very strong.

BUT HE PULLED THROUGH!!!

And now I believe us loyal train riders deserve a little rest in the VIP cabin. As we chug on through to January when we can stand back up on the top of the engine as it smashes through the White House gates and rams that monkey and the sheboon out of office.

I can't stress how much how important it was that Trump won. You put it succinctly .

It's like walking down the stairs to the tree on Christmas morning

This.
I have felt true hapiness 4 times in my life. Or if not true, it was so abnormal, so unlike everything good I had ever experienced, that it just seemed that way. Every time it felt good, but never the same.
The last time I felt this was during the second debate. I had felt pure bliss. I was feeling shivers of pleasure all over my body. It was 6 AM and I did not sleep for 24 hours just to watch the debate. And it did not matter, I carried on with my day better than if I would've slept.

You and I both. I remember my mother waking up at 6 am, the first thing I told her was "Trump won"

She gasped and denied it at first, then I showed her what a landslide it was on the electoral votes and we both ended up celebrating the entire day.

>he missed it
I'm sorry user.

More libcuck tears as Trump takes states Inauguration speech. Libcuck Professors whining when policies change that cut funding from liberal indoctrination centers (Colleges) that don't give practical degrees making their own humanities degrees worthless and shuttering them out of work.

The rest of the world following Trump's message and deporting Refugees en masse or beginning Kebab Removal via infiltrating no go zones.

Every thread was a picture of a battleground state. Lots of spam and reaction images. It was glorious.

Makes me happy to know I'm moving there

>mfw they called WI,PA,and MI for trump

other boards were actually even quiet. It was funny to stop in on Sup Forums and actually see the page one was stagnant.

The magic is still here, careful what you wish for, it might become reality...

The infamous statement of "Because you'd be in jail" is what sold him for many people, that zinger alone may have convinced many people that he spoke for them because he went up someone that was absurdly crooked.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

>Obama, you're fired.

Like an orgasm on steroids

>work night shift on the east coast
>wake up just as the first polls are closing
>Trump in the lead but it means nothing because it's 1% of precincts in 3 states
>check Sup Forums on the bus a few hours later
>126-30
>jesus christ how is he winning
>can't look for the next 5 hours
>check on my break
>266-90
>jesus fucking christ did we actually do it
>lesbian supervisor is buttblasted as fuck, keeps whining about how it's only happening because Americans all hate women
>go on lunch 2 hours later
>he's won for sure
>go home to people who just woke up crying about it on goybook