Sweet Sweet Irony

After the show, one of the cast directly addressed the soon to be VP.

>We, sir, are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights," Dixon said. "We truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and work on behalf of all of us. All of us."

Trump went to Twitter to demand an apology for the "harassment" and said the theatre should be a "safe and special place".

Safe spaces are the new hotness! Mean or critical remarks are now out!

President Trump

"Make America nice again"

The irony is palpable.

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/news/politics/Mike-Pence-went-to-see-Hamilton-After-the-show-the-cast-spoke-out.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lecturing an audience member who attends your shitty play when you claim you're scared for absolutely no reason

That's not how you interact with people.

philly.com/philly/news/politics/Mike-Pence-went-to-see-Hamilton-After-the-show-the-cast-spoke-out.html

yeah pretty funny

lets see if the left tells trump to "get over this micro agression"

((((((RAHUL SOOD)))))))))
what kind of arab muslim human garbage did you let immigrate into your country?

this

Pence went to see a show, not receive a degrading political lecture by a bunch of self-righteous, broadway larpers.

Hahahahahahahaha. What a little bitch. Good luck America you elected a person who gets so upset over the smallest things.

>we, sir are the diverse America
>100% black cast

Muh free speech except when it's criticism directed at me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah help me I can't take criticism without getting upset hahahahahahahaha

Can you or someone please point out to me which words and phrases spoken by Dixon are harassment and/or humiliation?

I want to know which words I'm not allowed to say anymore around conservatives and Trump supporters, so I don't make them feel unsafe.

Lol.

Mike "shock the gay out of em" Pence knew exactly what the fuck he was getting himself into. He went to go get booed to cover for Trump's university fraud settlement. Mission accomplished.

exactly and it worked perfectly

I really like the way he said "our American values".

Who knows what the nigger really meant by it but it almost sounds like he wants Trump to just cater to their liberal side only. Like let's just ignore that more people just voted that they don't want those values.

Or maybe he's just a stupid nigger.

This isn't some Amy Schumer stand up show, you're not supposed to be lecturing people at your faggy musical

I'm glad he did this solely for the reason that it will make libtards like OP rage.

Or maybe drump is a little bitch who gets his feelings hurt far too easily

> Hahahahahahahaha muh freedom of speech except musicals where you have to be perfectly respectful of everything and are not allowed to say anything that might upset the feelings of our bitch president elect

He said it was rude. Which it was.

Sounds like trump got triggered more than anything else. You can't spin this. Trump acted like a little girl
> mommy they said nasty things about me make them apologise

Yeah maybe dude. I never really thought of it that way.

You're rude. Apologise to me right away.

>Rahul Bixnood

Why don't you do something about your fucking diaspora?

Coming from the man who stuck his dick into a sheeps shitter today. Even Arabs aren't as dirty as kiwis

lmao nice

Trump fucked up with these tweets.

But I like seeing liberal take a taste of their own medicine.

How do you like dem safe spaces now

Republicans really should just avoid the theater. Bad stuff happens.

that makes him smart

Good, good.

What was so bad about their words ?
They did not attack him or anything ..

I really think he just wanted to see a show.

>APOLOGIZE

>That's not how you interact with people.

I heard Pence was gone by that point, so it was a symbolic gesture.

Hamilton BTFO

fuck that, lincoln got what he deserved

>He went to go get booed to cover for Trump's university fraud settlement. Mission accomplished.

How many D's deep are we now? I can't even keep track anymore.

>I don't know what I would have done differently

Maybe not publicly shame, lecture and boo someone that just wanted to watch a play because you disagree with them politically?

It's really not that difficult. What the fuck is wrong with liberals.

>After Pence left, Jeffrey Seller, the show's lead producer, said he hopes the politician would share the show's message of empathy: "I hope that maybe it inspires him to feel for those not like him."

Do liberals really think publicly shaming the VP-elect will get him to change his mind?

>Drumpf is against safe spaces?? But he's advocating for them!!
How do you guys come up with this shit? Many threads have been made proclaiming this and I have to wonder what websites are putting this idea into your heads.

..so he got triggered once. Fuck off.

Great now some Sam Hyde type character is going to pull a Bataclan at one of those shows and Trump will be blamed

Then it was even more pathetic.

There's a time and a place dumbass. If I stopped my job to spout political shit to a customer, I would be fired.

It's not professional.

Pence wasn't harassed. In fact, the message from the cast was very respectful.

more like successfully painted the left as intolerant and distract everyone from the Trump U settlement when he NEVER settles lawsuits

fpbp

they are.
and they don't even understand whats going on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

>le sheep shagger meme
>from a country with far more sheep, and many more geographically isolated, male-dominated communities

actually, the message was completely condescending, intentionally vague, self righteous, and unnecessary

get me my fucking zapper diodes THIS INSTANT!

if you don't want politics in theater, don't see fucking Hamilton. It literally has an entire song discussing whether the nation's banking system should be federalized or run at the state level.

Even here, the (((artists))) are so cheeky.

They thing or pretend or even try to look as, that they are the Voice of The People. The Elite. That their unelected voice must be obeyed by elected governments, or they will craft a totally unfavourable popular (((opinion))) about undemocracy of the government, because it does not obey unelected (((artists))) !
(and it does not matter much, if (((they))) choose their voice to be a black man...)

Their claims of preserving "Democracy" in this process are really jewy. (an anti-label - give a label to something completelly oposite to actual content, and many people will identify content with the label... Left and Right misused, Democratic, Sexism and Misogyny is natural _love_, while Gender equality is privilege of women, Racism is self-identity while anti-white is normal, Racism is also Patriotism, Democratic party is totally undemocratic, Liberal is total Tyranny and totalitarian gags, Truth is Hate-speech and actual Hate is deemed true, and so on... Too many anti-labels. )

>WHAT IS HUMOR?!?!?!?
Seriously, him and Trump should grow up a skin because this is fucking ridiculous to see a president being salty about people calling them out!

I think they're forgetting the words of President-elect Trump: "they're just words"

>when the left realizes you're playing 4D chess

>bawww why are they being mean to my bull Trump?
Theatres aren't supposed to be safe spaces, they've never been safe spaces, they've always been sites of political satire and heated political discourse since ancient Greece

Cue Trumpcucks doing mental gymnastics to defend their god emperor.

She's figured it out.

Good. Now the redpilling can begin.

Trump's sarcasm flew over your head boy.

Well he has a point, theatre's should be a safe place for everyone to watch and enjoy the show.

You have to be a legit autist.

>Started a Twitter war over the weekend to distract the media from his Trump University settlement

How does it do it lads?

>Makes a post indicating leftist don't get it.
>Does not explain it at all.

And yet those "leftist" you're championing for will continue to do it just because they'll never see the light from people like you.

Speaks a lot about the rightist character and it honestly isn't surprising.

>WHAT IS A JOKE?

oh you. the consider trump's tweet merely satire.

Somebody should get him off Twitter again.

34DD chess. Melania sucks at it but Meghan Bimbo McCain is a pro at it.

Are you autistic mate, seriously?

>couldn't even memorize lines!
Was trump there too? How does he know this?
Do people really not see through his blatant shitposting?

"sarcasm"

Sure it was. Trump knows the words mean absolutely nothing, but if it was an sjw being talked to in that manner that's exactly what they would've done.

>Safe and special place.
>Safe space

He's playing the media again.

It's like me ordering a steak at a restaurant and the waiter lectures me about eating meat.

Shitty play? Shit has been selling out constantly

Do you think fat shaming fat people gets them to lose weight?

Justin Bieber and Kayne West concerts sell out too.

Trump finds a way.

Ironic sarcasm?

Maybe they should get over their false narrative.

>negro asks trump to represent everyone and be nice to gays

>trump tells him to go fuck himself

n i c e

Allah, can you imagine VP elect Biden was booed and lectured. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

>We, sir, are the diverse America
You mean "the revisionist history America." I assure you colonial America was not that "diverse."

too real. I'm scared for what's gonna happen when he starts talking to actual important people

he didn't really get booed now tho did he

Xir meant Trump played it perfectly.

>the left starts mocking safe spaces and micro-aggression BS now
you were tricked

The reports were that the fag was reading off a list of demands. I hope a roo rapes you in your sleep

what was he trying to achieve there, isn't like he robbed anything - just random violence?

nig logic

>A cuck who doesn't get it that Trump is trolling.

Is this a knock out game? Do these niggers even realize that they could kill that old man?

Hello m8. Welcome to niggeromics 101. Random acts of violence, shiny things, and fucking 300lb welfare queenz n shit

There definitely should be some law against entertainers using the time they've been paid to entertain to spout their political nonsense, that allows me to get a refund. Sometimes I agree with them but it's not why they are on stage or why they are being paid.

It's like paying to go see a movie and one of the actors just turning to the camera and shilling for Hillary. I'm going to and paying this entertainment to get away from political shit

It's the same with sport. They are getting paid and it's unprofessional as fuck. Imagine if a waiter at a restaurant did it.

>the "harassment" and

Liberals always lie.

You people are degenerate shit who should thank us for not gassing you.

If you're confused you can always ask a question.

Some tard wrangler isn't doing their job and let one loose

Well trump university is trending on yahoos browser I don't know what that means because I don't really use it but it's not exactly flying under the radar

That's 5D chess game and the liberals don't even know what in the fuck is goin on

They're free to say it, and President Trump is free to call them rude fuckers for it.

See how freedom of speech works?