You did this you DrumpfTurds

Apologize. This poor women was fired for her political views

He CAN'T keep getting away with this

>I will spit in your drink at my place of employment

How did she get fired??? What an outrage?

I fucking love Kentucky

Liberals should be glad the only retribution they are getting is being fired from their job.

Where will all the spit fetishists get their coffee now? I hope Starbucks will recover.

If we joke about it and don't take the opportunity to slap them in the face with how fucking dumb they are, are we enabling them?

she deserved it

>wagecuck thinks shes allowed to get in the way of Mr.Shekelburg's sales

>No proof she was ever employed
>Implying we care if some libtard gets what's coming to her anyway

i'm in lexington and seriously contemplated going to starbucks to get a #trumpcup

glad i didn't.

also why the fuck is he phrasing it as "the" starbucks, not "A" starbucks? lex has at least 20

I don't want you working in food service if you thinking spitting in food is cool. I don't think that makes me a Nazi.

This is the """educated""" voter the media has been clamouring about.

>he
???

seems like she got fired for looks, I'd let a qt3141 spit in my cup if she winks at me too

>she

it's a girl??
looked like a dude with long hair, my bad

This desu

now she (?) will leave based kentucky, move to california and get blacked/mexicaned

>she'll pay the carbon tax
that's what happens when you burn coal

HA FUCKING HA. Now she can take her fat ugly ass to the unemployment line with the rest of her ilk.

She was fired for threatening to introduce a biological contaminant into people's drinks and she posted about it on Facebook.

How stupid do you have to be?

She did it to herself, plain and simple. Its a good thing she never did it, there would have been jail time associated with it.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump supporters go to Starbucks.

lol what? she did this to herself being stupid and rude.

if you are gonna spit in peoples drinks (for no good reason, prosecuting for beliefs is pretty lame yo) at least keep it to your damn self instead of sqawking on social media

Too dumb to be real