Why are normies obsessed with shoes?

why pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/11/19/grandson-us-house-member-fatally-shot-chicago/94116186/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Many humans gain acceptance and identity only through interaction with others. Expensive shoes prevents those interactions from immediately souring, because if that person happens to be better than you in every way, you can say to yourself "yeah but that cunt had shit shoes so my personal hierarchy of needs theory states that he is not as socially mobile as me"

There was just another thread about New Balance shoes. What is this? What is CTR trying to slide?

Get out, ree

The answer is literally niggers

Normies try to create personality and identity through clothes

Sounds right to me

good goyim who have been successfully brainwashed by marketing

Normies have to be kept in a circle of fashion and consumption or the economy will crash.

They often go outside and require proper foorwear for various daily tasks such as walking

Bitches love shoes and fashion and the whole world runs on the materialistic nature of women.

Because you can't wear these and not look like an autist

straya understands

idk but i hope it keeps going because i make like 1 grand a month as a side business reselling sneakers to wiggers

pretty much this

What are thoooooooooooose XXDDD

Re-watch Fight Club. Ask yourself why Tyler Durden does not share Jack's obsession with Ikea products.

"A dress is all you'll ever be."

>I think I'm one of them, so stop calling them normies

those aren't shoes they are toilet paper for your feet

why the fuck is canada always a faggot?

My shoes look exactly like that

What does it mean

Nice work leaf. That's a sweet side hustle. No wiggers or niggers where I live or I would tap into that.

lawl. I work at home in a bathrobe all day so i get easy access to scratch my bawls.
fuck foot prisons.

Ayy where can i cop senpai?

same here m8

i use flipflops when i go out cuz they feel comfy

Because they get off their ass and walk outside.

Normies all literally wear the same shit.

>T-Shirt
>Jeans
>Hoodie or Jacket

Shoes are the only thing that set them apart.

well you got ones for wading
for fishing/forest
regular boots
regular winter boots
sport boots
Ah yeah and ofc forest boots/winter boots again

All of these have different purpose. City faggots like girls collecting shoes by looks! My grandmother would raise from her grave her self and smack you all down for wasting shekels on such useless shit

at some point in time the freak became the normie

I like that shoe. Low key, no logo, simple design. Cost is probably fucked but whatever.

They make 'em in quad e width?

>Met a materialistic bitch once.
>Have a decent face, so she started checking me out.
>First thing she did was checking out my shoes.
>I was wearing safety boots.
>Her face was still, but I can see within her soul.
>*Roll eyes*, he's a (((Blue Collar))) worker.

Millenial women makes me sad.

As long as I have a pair of shoes to wear that aren't shit I'm good it's all materialism.

Why do you think millennial women are only good for a pump and dump those bitchs arent shit.

Pretty much this. Normies seek materialistic things so they can fit in with other normies because of the sheep hive mind.

What if I wear the same shoes and clothes everytime I go out. I have a closet full of black tshirts from target and a couple pair of jeans and one pair of comfy shoes.

I don't know desu.

My shoes are from 2013-4 and they weren't that expensive

I couldn't imagine spending £200-£1200 on shoes.

Um... those shoes aren't the official shoe of Sup Forums you cunt.

I actually had a discussion with a nig nog abut this

Apprently in black culture, they are taught that the first thing a man looks at when he meets you is your shoes, belt and teeth. And his initial judgement of you goes off of that

Blacks are a strange beast

I've built up quite a collection.. They all have a purpose though

2 pairs of boots for the Army
1 pair of merrell hiking shoes for non army hikes
1 pair of running shoes for casual distance
1 pair of minimalist for sprints/walking around
1 pair of cheap shower shoes for army showers
1 pair of cheap sandals for when i walk my puppers.

Thats fucking stupid.

Sneakers are one of the few items of clothing that your average joe can buy that is the same as celebrity,
while you cant afford, or justify affording the same 1000 dollar jeans, or jacket that you see your favourite celebrity wearing, you can cop the kicks..

Can someone give me a jogging shoe recommendation? Mine keep falling apart, even the expensive ones.

>1 pair of minimalist for sprints/walking around
you're the worst kind of people

Pro-BLM congressman's grandson shot in the head over a pair of shoes

>The 15-year-old grandson of Rep. Danny Davis, a longtime U.S. House member, was fatally shot Friday in a dispute that may have started over a pair of gym shoes, police said.

>Police confirmed that the teen, Jovan Wilson, was the grandson of Davis, a Democrat who represents a district that includes part of Chicago and the city's western suburbs.

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/11/19/grandson-us-house-member-fatally-shot-chicago/94116186/

ask r9k

but mostly people are retarded

Stop using your joggers just for jogging it fucks up the glue, they need some walking pressure especially when you first buy them to set off the glue correctly.

Asics gel venture should last longer.