Post skylines of your cities Sup Forums

Post skylines of your cities Sup Forums

This is cucked Melbourne

tampa

Kuwait City

beautiful burger

How many Indian slaves did that take to build?

Also, get a better picture.

looks otherworldly

Honestly one of the best cities to grow up in. Its like Cuba and Georgia got smashed together.

>Its like Cuba and Georgia got smashed together.
haha apt description

Memphis, TN
>we wuz 'gyptians n sheeit

There's also now a giant Bass Pro Shops sign on the pyramid.

Alright, here's a dust storm

We got a litle union-cucked here in Vegas, but we're still solid.

Fuck duwaif city and fuck arabs

Why has kek forsaken me

San Diego.

It's alright, but too small. Thinking of moving to LA

Why would you move to LA? It's full of homeless people and it has abhorrent traffic.

I'm just tired of SD. I'm not a beach person and don't care for half the shit around here. I'm tired of making the trek up to LA any time something interesting happens. Traffic does suck dick, there's no argument against that.

Route 40 south gets plugged up every now and then Kuwaitbro. I hate getting stuck in the traffic when I head back to Mahboula from The Avenues mall.

I miss Kuwait a lot. The second picture you posted really brought out the feels.

Ah, home.

looks comfy

Atlanta

Ventura, CA

LA is fucked m8
too many spics, eric garshitty has totally fucked legal angelenos over. they seem to hate repairing roads too. the only way they will ever expand the city to accommodate 15+m people will be after Trump practically forces them to rebuild the infrastructure
t. ex californian

It is, very. This town is predominantly white, with a little mix of Hispanic and black, and Asian. They don't do anything rarely, and the town next to it (Margate) is even better. Just expensive though.

SF

no im not a lib

im jelly, went there labor day. cant wait to go back

Home Sweet Cold Home

I'm moving in a month, I'm going to miss the place too.

What about Bakersfield? the rent there is cheaper, and the commute to LA isn't that long

get me out of here

Dude. The commute from Bakersfield to LA is like 3.5 hrs through LITERAL hundreds of miles of cow shit.

Not to mention Bakersfield is literally the worst. Its full of spics, niggers and cancer.

Santa Barbara, CA here

Hello fellow sheep shager

Fuck your degenerate cities

Please stay. We don't want you down here in Grand Forks buying up all the milk from Menards.

I consider Ventura the poor persons Santa Barbara.

So is LA to be fair, that and pretentious assholes

Riverside, Ca

i can smell the beans and cheap cologne mixed with stale BO

fuck spics

Closest thing you're gonna find to a skyline in this town.

STOCKHOLM I MITT HJÄRTA

Im sorry for your loss user.

Riverside is where dreams go to die.

So... Is there ever NOT snow in Finland?

this absolute shithole needs to be glassed

BOOSH.

Same. Ventura is alot bigger as well, more things to do for young broke ass adults

hello

Yeah, but it happens to be winter now so I chose a pic that looks like it does right now.

Here's the same place during summer.

Ogden, Utah

What you wanna fight about it?

What's wrong with Riverside? It looks pretty cozy

>San Diego
>Small

SD is pretty big mate

>all these ugly ass industrial shit holes

i feel bad for you

Toronto looks depressing, like a freezing communist hellhole from the 70s. Is it a nice city?

>dat comfyblocks in the distance

Riverside is where all the niggers went after all the spics chased them out of LA.

Its now a crime ridden shithole of a city.

It also holds the honors of being the only city in CA to have been successfully attacked by terrorists.

Built by white people.

Its lonely at the top.

feels good to be a german hillbilly

Ground zero Sup Forums.

That looks pretty nice.

Is this in NC?

I've been to a lot of places in the U.S., Tampa is by far my fav

LA is where patient zero for douchebaggery was discovered

people move from ALL OVER EARTH to engage in general faggotry, degeneracy and boastful pretentious trendy niggerdom.

they all just live their delusional lives thinking they're important while paco breeds out juanita and raises the mexican population

deportation cant come soon enough but I bet after it happens they will continue their lives without giving a shit

what a skyline, ain't it.

Buffalo, NY
I hate to say it but this shithole is rly growing on me.

how many migrants in your hill people town?

Suck it, rest of Southeast Asia.

Buffalo, NY

>tfw will never experience Austria around Christmas

PROUD NAVY SEAL REPORTING FOR DUTY

absolutely gorgeous

Hey buddy!

Kuala Lumpur and Singapore are better

What is that Jakarta?

My bad thought you were a fucking piece of shit indonesian

Im sorry

Not wanting to live in the hidden jewel of Europistan where Pakis roam freely like wilderbeest

That's Brisbane you idiot.

>Vancouver

i feel bad for you

How'd this city get so fucking big? Immigration?

Not a skyline really but still a nice photo

>germany countryside
>migrants

Do not believe in the memes. Our big cities are flooted with migrants, our countryside is 99%white and the 1% are some italians.

wtf I hate cheese pizza now

>they all just live their delusional lives thinking they're important while paco breeds out juanita and raises the mexican population

>1% Italian

Lancashire on suicide watch

Manchester, NH, USA.

What are your initials buffabro, I feel as if I might know you...

York is a beautiful city, just a shame globalism, cucks and migrants have ruined it. For nearly 2,000 years it has been a great city, in the past 25-50 years it's been ruined.

Sad.

It's absolutely a freezing communist hellhole from the 70s, but it's also a nice enough city if you have a decent income.

It's nowhere near as bad as you've mentioned, jesus christ chill out.

Only problem is fucking chinks at Uni who come in droves and that student accommodation is fucking everywhere within the city walls.

DK

L O N D O N
pls no bully