twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAD DOG MAD DOG WE WANT YOU
MAD DOG MAD DOG KEK DOES TOO

at least i know he will not let women in the Infantry

WE'RE GROWING STRONGER

kek serves mankind
mankind serves kek

absolute MADman

Is he a war hawk (like Hillary)? Or just very dedicated but only when he gets his chance?

Mattis as SecDef would infuriate the anti-masculine beta cuck SJWs. He's a perfect choice for that reason alone.

Mattis has some problems and is connected to the Military industrial complex and loves Neocon wars.

However his mere existence will scare the shit out of foreigners and act as an effective deterrent. I've looked into him and I think that the "mad dog" nick name isn't a joke. The man loves to murder and I don't think he cares who he gets to kill.

Absolute madman that loves to murder and kill.

An effective deterrent if you're using the peace through strength method of foreign policy. Our leaders forget that you can have all the firepower in the world but if the leadership aren't scary motherfuckers the deterrent doesn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

I forgot about him.

Complete war hawk. Nothing better than a rabid dog on a chain as a deterrent.

As long as you can keep hold of the chain.

At this point I just want Trump to pick the craziest fucking cabinet in US history just to watch heads spin in Washington and the liberal media. And of course, to watch the future happenings.

Bannon, Session, and Mattis absolutely fit the bill.

If war comes he will not hold back, the man literally studies ancient generals and warriors to learn how to be a better leader. He made a huge push to get his Marines to read books on war and combat, so if you read a book and wrote a book report on it with a format and everything, your chances of meritorious promotion increase.

He doesn't decide if we go to war or not so he's perfect for the job, he's gonna the big stick in Trump's "Speak softly but carry a big stick"

This is the type of guy who will lead his troops into battle himself if you asked him and probably do it if you told him not too. This the type of guy who let's his soldiers drop death (kill) cards on fallen enemies or let's his boys collect ears

/ourguy/

Mattis will play his part well

DETENTE FOR THE WIN

Praise Kek

The beta SJW Doesn't realize he is fucking draft eligible. I'd laugh my ass off to see a college pussy shit all over when they get notice

>literally studies ancient generals and warriors to learn how to be a better leader
literally studies memes

M A D I L A Y

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius is not memes u fucking edgy faggot.

> In May 2004, Mattis ordered the Mukaradeeb wedding party massacre, which resulted in the deaths of 42 men, women and children who were attending a wedding ceremony.
>Mattis states that it had taken him 30 seconds to deliberate on bombing the location

Allah aukbar mother fuckers

Oddly enough they're the people who criticize rich draft dodgers. Wonder how many of them would accept their fate without feigning some type of disability. Army allows women, transgendered, genderfluid, lowered all their physical standards, etc.

Please Kek. I can just imagine Mad Dog walking in to deal with the Senate committees.

>I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Senate dems promptly shit themselves and then sign off on bombing their pet terrorist monkeys in ISIS.

MATTIS - SECRETARY OF OFFENSE
SHADILAY

I absolutely thought that was Trump and Perot, judging from the thumbnails.

According to Wikipedia, the Secretary of Defense can not have been on active duty for seven years prior to appointment.

Mattis retired in 2013

That can be waived