Try to defend Anarcho-Capitalism. Just try

Try to defend Anarcho-Capitalism. Just try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have to. You not knowing why violates the NAP and now I will be annexing your wife

Pirates are ancap. Don't be a bitch, be a pirate.

>Pirates
>ancap

You soil the chosen people.

There are no good arguments against lolbertarianism.

the world needs a reset of all governments by force, and hey i'm curious as to what living in an AnCap warzone would be like outside of motherfucking africa

What's NAP?

Also what's anarcho-capitalism?

It's simple that in any pure capitalist system, the eventual route will be that one person has all the money and everyone else dies and the money will not be worth anything. The game Monopoly is actually quite realistic.

Conversely, communism will result in a bunch of bums that lay around until they run out of food and drugs and die.

You can't be full-on one way or the other. I think most people agree that the best system for a country to build is a capitalist society with some regulations to prevent monopolies, and if a society has enough advancements (theoretically I guess?) and wanted to chillax, they would be commies with some regulations on being completely lazy bums. Although, I don't know when in human history the second system works, the first system is what they try for in most countries.

it doesn't need it? nobody here has ever brought up a single worthwhile argument against it. you just meme funny red herrings about it.

an intelligent person looks at that and sees an unassailable philosophy.

OC coming in hot boys.

last

fucking solid kek for all user

one more

obviously the memes exaggerate, but they're correct in the sense that the idea of private justice is a really dumb idea

Non agression pact, at least i think that's what it means

principle

I love this one

Fuckinf gold

WTF is this

this one is great

These are good!

Dwarf fortress

>gee my tires are getting worn out
>I'll pay the toll to use this road that leads to the tire shop
>spikes
>well it's a good thing I'm getting new tires
>buy and mount new tires
>realize the only way out is over the spiked road

Fucking genius Jew tier business right there

please don't ruin ancap memes with your reddit cancer.

All out of ancap memes.

No more on computer.

WTF is this shit supposed to be? Are you high? Even a foaming at the mouth communist would think this is a ridiculous caricature of capitalism.

le ebin hahaha le XDDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

no worries my dude, got your back

>government by force
there is no government without force

To late faggot

How does the McCourt have jurisdiction over him unless he has a contract with the Court?

existing in the vicinity of the McCourt implicitly means accepting the late-afternoon recreational Rulings i nexchange for occasional supply of McUranium to be used in the production of Neutron McBombs which you are paid for in exchange for ad space on the rocket

I love these transhumanism ones and the drawf fortress ones keep them coming.

my favorite one

I concur.

best one

OC

>there is no non-approved government without force
ftfy
If you have a utopian system that just -administered- things based on voluntarism and cooperation, rather than dictated things, it wouldn't need force, except maybe to defend against an alien invasion or something. Or I guess you could question whether that's called a government.

'Government'; from the Latin verb gubernare: "to control," and the Latin noun mens: "mind"

It's simple really, you voluntarily pay subscriptions to voluntarily community-run corporations who manage things like order, security, disputes (quite likely by drawing up some kind of charter or code of agreed ideals and ethics that your AnCap community corporation should live by when you become a member). Other voluntary-participation community-run corporations can manage other necessary services that people need to pay for or own stake in. Hell, we could organise an umbrella management corporation for all these vital incorporated community service-providers. The board and executive positions would of course be made up of chosen representatives of different parts of the community, in a very democratic and voluntary AnCap manner. All the membership fees and prices for the services can be paid directly to the incorporated umbrella organisation for an easier time too.