Does Sup Forums ever feel sorrow for all the young ladies dreams that were stomped into oblivion

Does Sup Forums ever feel sorrow for all the young ladies dreams that were stomped into oblivion
dont you feel sorry those 80yr old women suffrage ladies that will likely die before they see a women president?
what about the four year old who always wanted the dream of being president when she grew up

all those dreams, crushed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is a damn good thing that this dumb cunt didnt represent women.

Im fucking glad killery didnt ruin it for all ladies.

So the only reason this idiot got any votes was because she was a woman? Meaning Trump was right to call her out.

>PEE PEE

Oh fuck you man I spit out my drink.

No

Those 4 year olds can still dream. They can even dream to not be fucking retards running like that dumb cunt killery.

President Ivana Trump will restore all dreams.

There are female astronauts.

A female astronaut is about 1000x times more inspiring than some old corrupt windbag that only got to her position by riding her rapist husbands coat tails.

Where would Hillary be without Bill?

Nowhere.

I love how feminists refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of men but also refuse to acknowledge that all of their hero's only attained their status by attaching themselves to men like a parasitic limpet mine.

welp, you all screamed at us that sexism was bad,

so we saw that she was going to get the sexist vote

and we defeated it!

You should be proud of your handiwork!

No. If anything we saved young girls from having a wretched cunt destroy the reputation of females in politics forever.

and this

finally, watch this and educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

You wanted a woman president? Should've nominated a better woman candidate. Even Pocahontas Warren would've been better.

Hillary couldn't even win the white women vote against a guy accused of being le evil misogynist every day by the (((media))). Think about how pathetic that is.

I find it fucking hilarious that Hilary had every advantage going in and still fucking lost. She didn't lose because she's a woman, if people want to see it that way they're actually the sexist ones. If girls need role models in order to strive for their dreams even though the system is already set up to be more than fair on them and minorities, they're simply weak which makes it even funnier.

It does suck that some old people didn't get to see it though. Maybe they shouldn't have chosen such a snake to be the first one.

4 out of my 5 supervisors are female
1 out of 2 of my managers are female.
I am perfectly okay with this. Nobody should have anything handed to them. It's called Meritocracy. Earn it.

No, because someday a woman who isn't a pathologically lying psychopath criminal will be President.

she's hot as fuck and actually intelligent

>1 post by this ID

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>dont you feel sorry those 80yr old women suffrage ladies that will likely die before they see a women president?
On that count I actually do. My 86 year old grandmother was pumped about getting a woman into office, and while I generally laugh at most of my family's Trump butthurt, I don't like having a sad grandma.

>Does Sup Forums ever feel sorrow for all the young ladies dreams that were stomped into oblivion
dont you feel sorry those 80yr old women suffrage ladies that will likely die before they see a women president?
what about the four year old who always wanted the dream of being president when she grew up

No.

>all those dreams, crushed

If only my small contribution could add to the efforts Sup Forums and all of the alt-right, just to crush their dreams out of spite for what suffrage and sociology have done to western civilization; I would have done the same.

She's a gross old woman and betrayed the god emperor by divorcing him. FUCK HER.

>ever feel sorrow for
I haven't felt a damn thing about anything in years and the desensitization just keeps getting worse.

pls halp

And they're still going.

Trump 2020 will be great.

Wtf? No. Why would I? LOLwtf

welcome to manhood

>muh vagina
They can just look to Germany and see how much we are *enjoying it*.

If you honestly base your choice for president on the piece of meat between your legs, you shouldn't be allowed in the first place.

No, lel.

You told me being a sexist was bad. So I judged them based on their merits and found Hillary to be a Queen Cunt.

Try harder fem anons.

This, im fine with a female president but she has to be a good one. Hillary would have shamed female presidents for generations to come

I feel sorry for the children that were raped not only by her campaign donors, but by ISIS using the weapons and material support she provided them.

Nah, Ivanka will be the first female president and she will actually make a good one.

I'd like to see a woman President, but it would have to be one that got there by her own hard work, not be riding on the coat-tails of a President husband. What kind of message does THAT send?

Anyone who dreams of people having their way without working hard and doing things the right way are scum and should be hanged.

No I dont care
The grannies used to be vapid whores anyway
Now that they are old and ugly they stopped chasing chad cock because they simply has nothing to offer in return, and they try to appear as weak, innocent, fragile and caring, but back in the days they were real hoes

their crushed dreams make my prostate tingle

I dream of a world where we're a space faring species and any political or racial or religious division could easily be solved by just moving to another ship.

But we can't have that because it's more important for these subhumans to feed Africa and their diaspora, to appease muslims for some reason despite wanting to chop their own dicks off and get children to become faggots.
That's where money and resources are currently going to and it's not gonna stop until that whole sharade is burned down.

nope. from my point of view they are evil.

If you wanted a Woman President, you should have backed literally anyone else.