How do we get California out of the Union?

How do we get California out of the Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.niche.com/top-25-snowiest-cities-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turn off the water

Isn't that the "liberal utopia" full of homeless people and the highest wage-inequality in the union?

I don't know but I'm in Washington and I want to go with them. West coast master race nation when?

Ever seen Superman 1?

Arizona Bay soon.

serious question how do people reasonable justify california being shit when it has the biggest economy and much of the most important industries (tech, agriculture.. entertainment too but that's useless)?

A lot of the people in California (mainly SoCal) are cunts. Pretty sure that's all it is. Northern Californians are usually fine.

To shit on the streets to save water.

I wonder what kind of place the four corners would be without California? The answer is beautiful.

fuck off

Yes. Also 1 in 4 children under 18 are illegal or anchor babies.

Voter ID laws.

Then we have a registry of the ones to take care of.

We meme the State of Jefferson into being. That way the Cancerous parts of California leave the Union and we still have 50 states

No state can ever leave the union.

California has turned into this techno-feudal hellhole where you have a tiny minority of whites (actually yids) who live comfortably in the highest echelons running all those important industries, and then you have a sea of low-wage brown people placated by gibsmedats.

Why do you think so many people across America complain about California transplants? The white middle class has been leaving in droves over the years. It's not too much longer until the techno-feudal California reaches its final form. It's like the platonic ideal of globalism. Great economy but terrible place to actually live unless you're the owner of Google or Faceberg.

Fucking do it!
>mfw my dream will come true and I will come to Cali, and even Trump wont stop me from immigrating.
I have a distant love to Lose Angeles already.

>tech
Cunts. Kike gas needed in excess of Germany levels
>agriculture
More kike gas needed. Kikes SHUT DOWN the agriculture
>entertainment
Festering, rotten pile of kikes. Nuke it.

Are you seeing a pattern yet?

Don't they have rain like once a world war? They won't be kicked out, and they'd die if they left.

Los Angeles is full of cunts, m8.

we dont like them for encouraging illegal immigration

and soon they will be mexico

I'd be okay with this. Lake Tahoe was fucking god-tier when I vacationed there. Seems like it'd be a comfy as fuck place to live if not for the marxist government that makes everything expensive as fuck and takes away half your paycheck.

Only the blue parts should get out of the union. That way the Dems would have a big disadvantage because a part of the 55 votes become secure for Republicans.

You let them be until the finally vote their way out. Then the red parts of the state will massacre libs and spics and lay siege to the cities so they all starve and kill each other off. Then you readmit it into the US as a free state.

fuck off WA isn't going anywhere
guess you've never been to SF. if you don't consider street shitters who leave used needles around for kids to play with as being cunty niggers, your tolerance must be extremely high

just read a news article of CA politicians who are shitting their sombreros over Trump and are going to dig in further on the progressive stupidity

the state needs to be forced to fix itself or it will never recover. Jerry Brown ruined the state, twice

The California state government is such a fucking shit show its not even funny.

>SF
>NorCal
no nigga

Make them pay their own way.

But it has the best melee players

just kill the fags, we aren't all shit

cant we use the power of kek to make san andreas fault activate?

If you are thinking you are getting Jefferson without San Francisco, you are delusional. Also, fuck off, the senate is too big already, we need less people there, more accountability.

typical non american delusional about LA.
i though russians were smarter than this...

nice trips

but who is doing what in cali? is it mostly socal?

sf needs to go to.

Aren't there essentially 3 distinct areas of CA? Southern California, Bay Area, and Northern California?

SoCal is beaners
Bay area is technocrats and their hordes of pooinloos/gooks
NorCal is white people

My post was a joke, but this is probably the best way. Did you know that they dumps billions of gallons of fresh water in the ocean?

Thanks Bill

Add the central valley as its own distinct area.

Rich corporate farms that managed to push out all the family farms. All farming run by illegal immigrant labor.

holy fuck exactly. when the world depression hits they will be the first to crumble.

>billions of gallons of fresh water in the ocean?

Getting rid of CA would devastate the economy of what would remain in the United States. Then people would have to manufacture their own computers and phones, which will be total fucking shit when made in Texas or Michigan, just like the MI cars.

Keep up your bullshit and the rest of the country will kick your buttercup asses the fuck out.

but china does the manufacturing tho

Fracking

>Then people would have to manufacture their own computers and phones

name one computer made in california.

what does this even mean?

youre right. the chinese children make much of the components. however, if CA leaves, that network will be disconnected from the butthurt states, causing the butthurt states to create new tech companies, which will be total bullshit Texas tech compared to superior CA tech. The rest of the states will be busy fixing their tech and slow internet everyday while CA is already exploring beyond the galaxy.

California only has what it has because of it being in the Union. California is a net drain on the country really and tries to throw it's weight around in the federal govt far too much.

For instance, Cali tried to force through legislation that would take water from the great lakes and give it to California. This is a real thing they're trying to do.

They already take water from the Colorado and lake mead and now they're trying to take water from the great lakes. Consider that. These fuckers live in a desert and plant Palm trees in their cities and then expect the rest of the country to water a fucking desert.

We deal with winters and all of the shit and hazards therein while these assholes live it up in a pretend tropical paradise. If it weren't for the rest of the country most of their lavish and expensive lifestyle wouldn't even be possible.

Fuck California.

>b-b-but muh almond farms!

If Cali keeps acting like a little bitch, threatening to leave etc... the rest of the country will get sick of their shit and just kick them out like an ungrateful crybaby.

Apple computers are designed in CA. CA also has the means to make them, but that would be less profitable.

This please. This would fix California in one election.

t. Californian

That would NOT fix California. Even if all the can't vote, your state is still full of liberal cuckolds and legal mexicans.

The rest of the country will put up with the shit because of the superior economy in CA. You need to learn more about America before stating your opinions about a US state, leafy.

Holy hell.

Deportations when?

Sometimes it's more about principles than economics. See: Brexit.

Don't bully user. We are a Christian nation and California deserves a chance to redeem itself once we send the undesirables to the other side of the borders, the camps, and the ovens.

Don't forget that the Coreans proved themselves by shooting niggers during the riots.

Ignore him he's obviously a butthurt beaner living in a shanty town in the south west of California.

Master race northern Californian reporting in

South California and middle California are absolute shit, dindus, everywhere. Spics control the streets, total shit hole,
do not ever associate a northern Californian with those scum

anyways,
it'll never happen, it needs 2/3 congress/senate, which will never happen because the democrats would lose 55 electoral votes, and it needs approval from surrounding states

"calexit" will literally never happen

That burrito looks tasty!

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. The rooftop koreans (who have a monopoly on small business ownership in LA) were merely protecting their own property from rioting niggers. I respect them for standing up for themselves, but this does not make them desirable.

The gooks all have to fucking go back. They are inhuman ant people

>SLO
>SoCal
no
SLO is CC

Brexit is a total failure, but this isn't Europe. Also, England is a country, not a state in a country. Also, Canada is crying about Trump's anti-NAFTA trade deals.

Yeah, we do need to stop the Yellow Tide. That shouldn't be washing up near me for sure.

But one step at a time. It's possible California will repent along the way. There's a lot of good stuff there you might not know about if you've never visited.

N. california is full of homos and absurd gender identities. What you need to realize is that Breitbart runs in S. California.

who the fuck cares about apple? they design shit hardware and create horrible software.

>superior economy

people said brexit would never happen.
people said trump would never win.

brexit is not a failure. england blew the eu out and they will try everything they can to bully them. then Le Pen will win which will make the eu J U S T.

also fuck nafta

>it needs 2/3 congress/senate

tbhfam, we're not too far off. If Trump does well, 2018 midterms could be a complete blowout. There are IIRC 28 democrat senators up for reelection. Many of which came from swing states. Midterms always lean heavily republican, unlike during a presidential election.

i have made a clear representation to show you that north Californians are superior to south Californians, pic related.

There are some gender weird people here, but other than that there a plenty of worthy, hard working Americans in North Cali.

We a masterrace
We adapt to all types of weather
We fight the rain
We work even though the jobs all suck
We're all super chill
There's good food

no apple? then what, android phones? Last time I checked, the Google campus is in Silicon Valley. The rest of the states would have to keep Motorola, which is total shit. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

apple and google are both shit. if they stayed with california it would cause a surge of mainland talent to counter the pajeet google and the commie apple shills.
cali leaving would be the greatest thing ever to happen to the states.

It's full of homeless because other states literally ship their homeless to us by the busload.

You know that episode in South Park where they ship all the homeless off to California? That's real life.

More mexicans

>adapt to all types of weather
Go watch Fargo and then remind yourself that everyone who moved to California after WWII was looking for stoner heaven.

>2018
>California seceded via rioting
>Trump brings military into Cali
>nignogs attempt guerilla warfare and fail badly
>nogs and Mexicans fail in war effort bc they devolve into gang warfare
>Trump's armies win at massive cost to Californicucks, massive deportation
>nog and Mexcunt population decreases significantly
>America made great again

>be number 2 on this list
articles.niche.com/top-25-snowiest-cities-in-america/

i fucking hate california, im from massachusetts and it's like the final form of what massachusetts could become. luckily MA isn't bordered by brown country (actually we're pretty close to NYC)

All we need to do is split California up into 2 or 3 states. Simple.

>californians
>fighting all types of weather

fuck you

I just want California to try and leave so we have an excuse to cleanse the state. The shitheads in Sacramento have been assfucking the state for way too long.

You misspelled 'six states'.

Encourage California to try and leave the Union like the South did. Then God Emperor Trump can arrest all the leaders and financiers of the rebellion. Bring California back into the union as a territory. Leaving it powerless in national politics for a generation.

or split it up accordingly. i have been for mexico having that hellhole for years.

>Trump takes Northern Cali first, aided by non-autists who destroy the old state government
>engage in two-month southern campaign culminating in the greatest victories in American military history
>Trump appointed First Caesar of The Republic

That's actually a really great scenario for us. We could mirror the civil war and reconstruction period. We go back in and assrape california into submission and annex the territory back. And just like during the reconstruction era, we could simply deny them any federal representation until we rebuild the state as we please.

The problem with places like Mass. (Boston in particular, as well as similar cities) is that there are no white people in these cities getting married or having children. The cities are full of progressive cat ladies, numales, and hipsters living in perpetual adolescence who will never grow up and start a family.

So they all keep dying off and the nonwhites end up becoming the dominant faction.

Cut Federal funding for sanctuary cities.

make California pay

Norcal rains a lot. My bug out property in rural mendocino county is getting fucking drenched this week. Also most people up there have private wells, but its generally pretty lush. Still too many liberals tho

The only problem with California is SoCal.

Something the San Andreas fault line will hopefully take care of for us soon.

When CA leaves, the rest of the states will realize how much of a parasite they have been. The kind of economic warfare that would go on when this happens would devastate the Union and they will be even more of a crybaby union than "Oh, boohoo, the actors say mean things, I'm going to go cry in the emperor's hotel."

And we defund sanctuary cities, if of course those cities still remain. Fuck, we have to do that nationwide like yesterday.

>Trump cuts federal funding to Los Angeles
>city devolves into Escape From LA overnight

wew lad

As soon as Trump stops the billions of federal aid going to San Francisco and Los Angeles

those might be the main battle areas if safe space traitors keep it up.

Snake???
SSSNNNNAAAKKKKKEEEEE?!?!?!
ssssnnnnaaaakkkkkkeeeeee?!?!?!

TRUMP'S AMERICA
-PARTS OF USA THAT VOTED FOR HIM
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA
TRUMP'S AMERICA

DO IT.

HOLY FUCK LONG ISLAND NY STAYS GREAT AGAIN LMAO

>lake erie
>detroits delta

never

Godfuckingdammit!!!

Many Many MANY Californians voted TRUMP
My whole fucking block voted TRUMP

The vote in California was rigged, illegals voted in the millions and fucked us over.
I am so sick of these gay ass myopic threads.

RE-FUCKING-POST

>some butthurt NY Times kike took the time to make this

Let's hope meme magic and """climate change""" make it so

>How do we get California out of the Union?
IIRC, in the "Pledge of Allegiance" is makes some reference to "Indivisible".....this does not mean that we cannot see them, it means that they cannot leave the Republic.

Somebody help that poor frog.

Hey you nigger, I live in Kings County. We voted Trump so leave us out of this shit. I want out of this cucked state and want to move to some other fucking state to become a teacher. Any good places recommended for a teacher?

I grew up in the rural north but currently go to a university in the south. They couldn't be more different I hate the people here. Have the state split below bakersfield or the grape vine and everything will be better for the the north.

The pledge of allegiance wasn't written until 1892 and formalized in 1942. Its sole purpose is to act as subtle propaganda that the states are "indivisible". It's reconstruction-era bullshit.

100 years from now, the history textbook chapter on the 2010's will talk about how poor black kids like Trayvon and Mike Brown didn't do nuffin wrong and got killed by racist cops. And everyone will believe it. Just like you believe this shit.