ULTRA-CTR INCOMING

ULTRA-CTR INCOMING
>ULTA-CTR INCOMING

WE ARE FUCKED

dailycaller.com/2016/11/18/david-brock-recruits-soros-company-to-kick-trumps-ass-video/

Give me a (you) if you hate niggers

They are already here. They are turning pol into a racist shithole. Trump supporters are NOT racist.

I hate niggers

Ctr will continue to take it in the ass. Globalism is meeting resistance at every level and turn. They'll keep fighting and keep losing because nobody believes or wants their bullshit.

lol, they are heading into a money hole. they'll spend themselves to death on expensive synthetic memery while we're sending their CTR proxies to hell with mass produced cheap pepes. this is a quagmemere they're heading into. KEK IS WITH US BRING IT ON SHILLS

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>8 years of CTR

Guys... I'm not sure I can handle this. I could barely tolerate CTR shitting up the board for a couple months.

You niggas seriously thought this was over?

Better start loading dem memegazines again.

BRING IT ON!!!

this

memeing against Sup Forums is like getting in a landwar with russia

SEASON 2
>SEASON 2

SEASON 2
>SEASON 2

SEASON 2
>SEASON 2

SEASON 2
>SEASON 2

SEASON 2
>SEASON 2

SEASON 2
>SEASON 2

SEASON 2
>SEASON 2
THE MEME WAR CONTINUES

Maybe Soros will fall down the stairs or something
That's something that happens to old people, right?

CTR was here for most of the election and will remain until at least the midterms. Honestly, CTR gave Trump supporters are reason to fight and when no one was giving a shit CTR was start shit and keep the arguments going. As far as I am concerned, CTR will help keep Trump supporters awake and aware to their tricks and help guide the discussion.

TL;DR: CTR helps Trump by not allowing Trump supporters to get lazy and continue to expose weakness in CTR/Liberal thinking.

Kek abides

we dispatched CTR to hell in the great meme war, I doubt they'll give us much trouble

He is put together with stolen baby parts

>quagmemere

Yes but not spiders

Oh, over you think it was?

Only began the meme war has.

Why does Brock look like so fucking weird and rapist like

wewlad

Isengard and Bara'Dur are uniting against the free men of the west

What can they do honestly? An actual anti-SJW movement is a fact and is getting stronger.

Right, well to kill a baby, you have to shake it
To kill a spider, you have to squash it

So maybe an earthquake will shake him and cause a building to fall on him.

Quite the opposite. They are more butt hurt than ever and have nothing to do but make sure Trump fails and all his supporters along with him. They are clearly delusional/punch drunk having lost the biggest battle in the war against globalism but they still have large amounts of money are plenty of dumbass shills to carryout their bidding.

Stay alert, keep the boot on their neck, and take no hostages.

Nah, I'd prefer his faggot son rapes him and gets him POZZED, then he's dragged out in the streets a la Ghaddafi

>these cucks tipped their hand and will never be convincingly subversive again

ahahahha Drumpf morons think its over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Pol BTFO

>trying to piss into the ocean of piss and thinking it can change anything
When will they ever learn?

Holy shit I forgot about blast with piss

>a bunch of people are going to shit post for a couple weeks before quitting
Oh no the sky is falling!

enjoy ur food scarcity

You all know what else I hate.

people like david brock arent used to failure and assume their enemies are pure evil.

he thinks that if he dumps more money and doubles down, tries to harass and censor anyone who disagrees with him off the internet that hell win in the long run.

At the end of the day they're spending millions of dollars to shit post. And it's going to do nothing.
Not a single dollar spent will produce any return value. They are essentially burning their cash.

Let them. Hide their threads, and don't fall for bait.

Because having pro-Dem posters immediately discreditable as paid shills worked so well during the campaign, right?

Brock is one hell of a grifter, I'll give him that.

ctrs main targets werent us but reddit/facebook/twitter

people started finding out about them because shills were harassing young teens on facebook and paying their way into moderator positions on reddit

We thought the meme wars had ended, but they've just began.

>Another wave of CTRfags incoming

Fuck yea i was getting bored already.

war never changes, nice bond digits btw

Holy fuck this is an underrated post!