Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWlwrUFiuUw
youtube.com/watch?v=b5VqyCQV1Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the only white actor is the bad guy

Also, video for those who haven’t seen it:
youtube.com/watch?v=aWlwrUFiuUw

Around blacks, never relax.

Hamilton is a play that represents the founding fathers as black men who rap in cabinet meetings. They stole white history, for lack of any of their own, and make money off it.

They like to call it cultural appropriation, and they take particular offense when they perceive whites making money off it, but here they go, making money off stealing and perverting white history... at the same time as criminally denying ONLY white people from the role, which is illegal.

>people expressing their freedom of association is somehow bad.
>implying you can boycott something you had no interest in anyway

Lol. It's no wonder people say the alt right as the Right's version of SJW

>need black people/men/women for X role

Fine.

>need anyone but whites for X role

Discrimination.

Its illegal you dunce, you cant advertise saying no whites.

>looking for anyone but blacks
>looking for anyone but muslims
>looking for anyone but Irish

All illegal, all the exact same thing as what they did.

I have no problem with people doing re-imaginings so long as they're well done. Take a look at west side story.

Boycott it boys. Meme magic will take it down.

I said that the freedom of association isn't bad. Not that it's not illegal.

ITT: We write a Martin Luther King play where he is a white male

ACT I

>Martin offers his seat in the front of the bus to a black women
>????
ACT II
>???

Wrong. I was just aboot to purchase my season pass when this hullabaloo turned into a national kerfuffle.

>Sup Forums in charge of getting assblasted over absolutely everything
you are worse than reddit now

Can you legally say looking for nonwhites?

>I have no problem with people doing re-imaginings so long as they're well done. Take a look at west side story.

>Black James Bond was a fresh re-imagination of the series and added depth in the form of white racist discrimination and its adverse effects on an international British super-spy

>Black Annie was also great, I took my wifes daughter to it.

>I cant wait to take the whole family to spiderwoman, and superwoman, and female Thor.

Mike "The Priest Touched My Weenis" Pence got his jimmies rustled by the cast of Fame.

no one who is "boycotting" Hamilton was a part of their target audience anyways

Yep, see none of those were any good.
They all tried to shove stupid messages down your throat.

No

I wish these faggots had stock, everytime the libtards pull this crap, I go out and buy put options on them and make tons of money

Heres the message that Hamilton shoves down your throat.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

EXACTLY MY FUCKING POINT

This is literally retarded all this is going to do is actually increase the number of people wanting to go see it

we need to call out Hamilton for being a bunch of rich elitist racist nazis like all liberals are.

over educated racists against humanity.

The numbers said it must be done, so we will do it.

This is disgusting, and white people are getting woke. Day of the rope is sooner than any of us thought. Unless Trump makes drastic changes we aren't lasting 4 more years.

I can promise you I wont go see any hip hop musical theater.

Tickets cost more than $600 dollars. Go watch previews of it on youtube. It looks like trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5VqyCQV1Tg

I just listened to the songs on youtube, it was alright. Dancing niggers can't make it better for sure.

I don't even remotely like any of it.
But apparently the critics love it.

Of course (((((Critics))))) would love anything if you slip them a lil' sumthin' sumthin' under the table.

I just got home. What happened?

Aren't people just as numb to the call for a boycott as they are to the phobes and the isms they get called?

It's a top shit musical, it's no wonder the normies love it. I was shocked to see how many people dressed up as Hamilton characters at a recent convention I went to though.

What the fuck is happening in this webbum?

i hope someone realizes this is why they lost the election

stop thumbing your nose at people and imposing your delusion on them

And wouldn't the type of people to watch a gay ass play where niggers rewrite history to be more inclusive have voted for Clinton anyway?

im sitting here laughing at all of you for being this naive. i work in hollywood in the stupidity that is the entertainment industry and they say ALL THE TIME non-whites only. tho this is actually a pretty new thing. they used to dance around it by saying "african american, asians, latinos, or middle eastern only please. we are committed to diverse casting". nowadays they have gotten more bold with it tho and just flat out say non-caucasian only.

I can't even watch. The cringe is so strong.

>Miguel Cervantes

I call bullshit

Don Quixote would have no part in this debauched play

it wont even work or do anything, this play was only for faggot libs in the first place. not sure why pence was even there, maybe got dragged there by family.

Lets be honest. No one on this website can even afford Hamilton tickets.

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW IS THIS NOT RACISM

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED? IMAGINE IF THEY SAID WHITE PEOPLE ONLY, EVERYONE WOULD FUCKING FLIP BUT THIS APPARENTLY IS OKAY?

I don't coincidence has anything to do with them liking it.
Are you saying that all of theater is gay or that this one is gay?
Coming to a shore near you, Japan 2036.

Jews are telling dem niggers to steal white culture.