JTRIG operatives are here

JTRIG Operatives have taken over discussion.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1021430/the-art-of-deception-training-for-a-new.pdf
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group
eff.org/files/2014/04/09/20140207-nbc-gchq_honey_trap_cyber_attack_background_on_jtrig.pdf
imgur.com/a/vAE27
I need help. Autists. I need your help. FBI I need your help.
There seem to be some NYPD agents leaking us information.
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dvr9m/we_have_been_infiltrated_by_jtrig_on_reddit_art/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_Internet_propaganda
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dvr9m/we_have_been_infiltrated_by_jtrig_on_reddit_art/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does this mean?

How to stop this in 1 step
stop fucking replying to bait.

Read the document.

They are controlling discussion on Sup Forums and reddit./

This seems real. Bump.

Let them try

So CTR was JTRIG right (or some american version of it)?

Bump

Bump, seems interesting. So it sounds like JTRIG is the next CTR to deal with, and the NYPD is hinting towards that? Haven't read through the links yet.

Dude your a total loon, JTRIG doesn't exist. Let's talk sports in this thread. Anyone see that ludicrous display last night?

NYPD have been leaking information on other chans, it seems that Sup Forums is compromised.

This. I also think OP is a conspiracy nut.

NeinNein kek has spoken OP is a fraud.

This, he is a major phoney.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group

Confirmed by NBC 2 years ago. Snowden documents.

fuck off samefag im not baited so easy

Bump.
State-sponsored internet sockpuppetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_Internet_propaganda

The qurstion is, what are they trying to steer us away from besides Julian likely being blackbagged and wikileaks being most likely comprimised.

haha yeah this guys a real whack job, hey guys post your rare pepe here

They call people "conspiracy nuts" on Sup Forums, of all places.

The only people to call people "conspiracy nuts", are manipulators.

Do not trust bad humans.

We are seeking Truth. We are uncovering largest Podophilia ring in US history.

You are either with us, the FBI, the NYPD, or you are against us.

Those helping, will go to jail. You, operative reading this, your JBOSS lied to you, and told you you aren't responsible for your actions. He lied. You are going to prison, and taking the blame for aiding in the largest cover up the world has ever seen.

We want the truth at ALL COSTS.

Do not listen to people who will manipulate you.

False arguments.

~ We love you. Compassion.

Get out of here with your manipulative sock puppetry. I will not see the good people of pol fall for your lunacy. Also, any of you fags have high karma readit accounts for sale?

BUMP NIGGERS

Do not sell high karma accounts

OH shit this is real.

There was a thread the other day on the wikileaks with assange and there was this one serbian fuck who kept disagreeing using memes. It was frustrating as fuck arguing against him, then all of a sudden he just lost and said "not proof" to something that was clearly proof.

at that moment it was clear that it was either a bot or a CTR/ JIDF type disinfo/ conversation fucker agent. (cointelpro)

But CTR was disbanded after the election and the JIDF is barely active anymore and is mostly predictable.

This shit was new and did not seem to have a clear purpose with the end of the election.

Knowing this is english is important. Knowing that it hit a WL thread is important. This is adding up way too fast.

we have a new slider on board, we all knew it but now we know who and why

Nice one! Never seen that one! This is OP now since he's off his meds clearly!

They are targeting any site of influence. Large user base = effective use of resources. They aren't the only info warriors out there so don't get your news from social media.

fake and gay

shut the fuck up cunt go back to your JTRIG daddy and suck his cock you huge faggot

This is nothing new and we're perfectly equipped to deal with intruders. Just ignore this shit.

this thread is fucking bait dont reply just read the shit on the links

It's CTR Hunting night again boys.

How do we know OP is not doing spooky government business by baiting us and measuring our response as an index of the forum potency?

This, OP is baiting us. Don't trust the shill that is Original Poster.

>they immediately try to discredit with full force
oh wow

Where can I report this shitty service to your manager?

exactly fuck these guys its all bait

Don't trust OP, he is baiting us with sock puppetry.

He is baiting.

What have they been doing on Sup Forums?

dont trust this guy

shut the fuck up cunt go back to your JTRIG daddy and suck his cock you huge faggot

Guys, I will pay too dollar for any high karma reddit account. I need it for a school project. Homework...amirite?

I am rolling...

Holy fuck look at how goddamn new these shills are.

this proves it guys, this is real.

JTRIG is their name, more than likely. So we know they are trying to shut down topics that relate to WL and JTRIG

ffs fuck this thread

rollin' up the rim

google "monica peterson haiti"

wish me luck k? k.

Pushing some narrative and steering us away from certain topics?

All you really have to watch is for people trying to stop discussion.

Roll here, mates.

alright OK

what happened to other post.
lol k w/e

reroll..?

JTRIG in full effect and it's just another day on Sup Forums.

Take pride, Sup Forumsizens.

Ok people observe the tactic

>this is bait
>yes op is bait
>no you are bait

they are creating a thread full of shit replies and useless inorganic comments to make it less interesting. The dumb fuckers.

Also FBI, i know you are watching.

Better start leaking soon. Its fucking annoying getting slid like this without any happenings to keep me going.

I had to change it.

Rollin'

Hahah im just fucking around to rustle a few jimmies. My apologies gentlemen. This is a serious subject.

Serious in the sense that OP is a SERIOUS nutjob!!

(((trying)))

You can't stop the hate machine kike. You asked for it. You shall get it. It's coming to you kike. Pray to your Moloch kike.

>kike
>(((trying)))
And you wonder why people wont listen to us?

JTRIG is a myth u stupit fucking goyim. It's hogs wash.

Because I'm shitting you.

You're shitting me?

This. When I identify bait, the only things I do are ignore or sage and hide with a brief note explaining to newfags and of course the numbers erased (thus no (you)). I have been seeing threads full of wierdly calm acknowledgement of baitness.

Double Bumpity for the shills trying to derail this thread.

This is bait. Don't trust this goy.

Question is why are you implying any of what you said isn't misdirection

Yes.

I'm listening...

HOLY FUCK THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID ON THE CATALOGUE

>reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dvr9m/we_have_been_infiltrated_by_jtrig_on_reddit_art/
All from the same ID

Not even a moment's rest.

Kek's will be done.

I don't know what that term means. Is it used often?

Why are you even surprised?

Time to put the celebration hats away lads, we're needed back on the frontlines

Another conspiracy nut. Anyone see the yanks play last night? Ludicrous display.

go away GCHQ

homoloch BTFO

this is it boys, we are back on track. Their operations are in full steam

HEHEHE FAGGOT WE ARE ON TO YOU. DONT WORRY NIGGER I AM GETTING YOUR IP RIGHT NOW. Make sure to lock up before you sleep

I guess it's that guy's first day on the job?

My sides are going to reach escape velocity.

Does anyone else find it weird that an obscure guy from 'Trinidad and Tobago' is carrying out witch hunts against supposed 'shills'. Honestly, I think you're awfully suspicious.

yeah, these people dont seem to understand the internet too well

its almost creepy to watch, also notice how many new spammy threads have been created just recently?

What's the plan from here? Do we do a JTRIG general until people are aware?

Yeah every new shill group always does something stupid like this when they first start shilling. It's either a dumb person or a ill configured bot

Nah, hes chill not shill. Just for bumping purposes.

fuck off bong

I assume she is another of a long list of people that died trying to get conclusive proof of sex trafficking from Haiti by the Clintons.

SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING.

They are now buying reddit accounts with high karma.

If you are a good person, who cares about helping children.

Please screenshot everything.

WELL IM FINDING YOUR IP WITH MY JTRIG ISSUED SOF-...I MEAN MY REALLY GOOD SOFTWARE.

It could be a bot, no way to tell

>10 posts by this kike shill

Get over it.
ASSANGE is dead.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN HIm.
IN HIS MEMORY.

Limbo will not solve anything.
RIP ASSANGE.

Dont worry, ill be getting your address next faggot. lock that door nice and tight.

Yes we need to spam generals, especially trump gen and the EWO and WL threads. God bless those anons for keeping that shit alive while the rest of us were drinking beers celebrating the god emperor

Shills detected. It's quite telling how you'll all coming out of the woodwork now, eh? Fucking cockroaches

bumping more for future

Alright lads I'll stop, just had a rough day at the pizzeria and needed to blow off some steam with shitposts. Ignore my previous posts. I'll keep bumping. OPs got a good heart.

>Dont worry, ill be getting your address next faggot. lock that door nice and tight.
Reported to GCHQ.

It will be done

I'd really really like to see him make a video refuting all this.

Even if you get my address what are you going to do with it, retard? Report me to the FBI for shitposting on a message board? Good grief.

someone getting nervous?