It's right tho

It's right tho

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>degrees are meaningful in 2016

Somebody grew up rich.

She also tried to starve kids for being poor, what's your point?

Wow! A beautiful face and a beautiful body, in one room. Melania Trump has them both.

how many languages does michelle obama speak?

Michelle was on a football scholarship. Best linebacker Harvard's ever had.

Only one of them is a billionaire.

This bitch is built like a tank. Is she natty?

And only one of them is a lady.

>liberals say conservatives are the elitists
>don't hesitate to ridicule the President-elect's wife for being an immigrant, having a sexually questionable past, being less formally educated, etc.
How old were you when you woke up to the fact that liberals are everything they proclaim to hate?
>t. non-college-educated tradesman who most liberals regard as no different from a 16yo burger-flipper

>liberals picking on the uneducated non-anglo immigrant

Yet those places produce the trashiest of self-centered people who propagate the left as we see in the media and in the streets. You should know by now the Universities aren't for people to think, but to be further indoctrinated

Why do you think we are in this mess?

>nigger academic accomplishments being valid with affirmative action existing

briefly induced a neural synapse

and her SATs were 30% lower than her white classmates

given the graduation rate of ivy universities, the hardest thing about them is actually getting into them in the first place

but that isn't so hard for a black woman

maybe 17

>gets fancy degrees
>still look like a fucking ape

>affirmative action nigger with two different african american studies degrees
>can only speak one language

>Have two degrees from top tier universities
>Be forever known and go down in history as "the wife of xyz"

How did that work out?

Her thesis is hilarious btw, yall should read it.

That's the worst part of affirmative action really. Sure there'd be fewer college educated blacks without it but at least you'd know those few had actually deserved it. Now if you get a black doctor it's entirely reasonable to demand another.

yeah but she wanted everybody to eat right and exercise. That is like let them eat cake, our something.

>being first lady is hard
lel

Ugly ape

>70'
>affirmative action

she was a lawyer in two of the bigger lawyer firm

this meme is so 2014

>Studying in a good college makes you automatically successful

Say that to my dad who studied in the shittiest university in the country yet gets his payment in dollars. Gets over 50 thousand monthly. Mechanical engineer. Suck it fag.

I kek'd so hard I spit my pizza rolls out at my cat

tell us more

>degree in african american studies

Melania is worth $50mil while other one is worthless than a million

Really makes you think what she majored in

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let melania be the first lady

She a lawyer Cletus

affirmative action doesn't help you graduate.

I have nothing against the Obamas. One should keep in mind that "First Lady" is not a job in government so it is irrelevant to the US what education the First Lady has.

mind to link it?

She is completely natural. All the testosterone in her body comes from her testicles.

Michelle also has something dangling between her legs that the other one doesn't.

>dat fuck ugly ape face

Looks presidential
Lol

Crash and burn? He's not even president yet dip shit.

ivy league doesnt mean fuck all when they are based on nepotism

melania speaks like 6 languages.

if michelle is so smart why did she fuck up kids lunches so bad?

Is it too late for trump to marry Ivanka?

Fucking kek'd

Nigger quotas state a nig must be able to write his name if he wants the same university placement as an Asian with a perfect test score. She did good

She a damn nigger with an honorary affirmative action edumacation you godamn leaf

Heh, I bet it must suck to be one order of magnitude lower in wealth. Oh well, what is she going to do? Cry onto her Persian carpet?

and she was a typical nigger in college: studied black people, wrote about black people, talked about black people, took classes about black people, etc. never once stepped out of her black matrix. i saw these fucking nigs all over uni. they all majored in some sociological bullshit because they were too fucking stupid to study anything else. "looking at things through a black lens". that kind of shit. she did nothing respectable. i read her dissertation. it was about black attitudes before after after graduation. if you can't step outside your comfort zone and do something else, you're a fucking moron. i respect melania slovenian ass a hell of a lot more than some monkey looking jiggaboo with pudding for brains who throws BET parties at the whitehouse.

So she's double indoctrinated by the cathedral? How progressive.

politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

I would have been laughed out of my school if I wrote it.

When you are done measuring dicks you will realise the new first lady will have an honourary degree in Cyber Bully Prevention from Trump U.

It's okay CTR. It's over now. You can stop posting.

sure
>70s
>harvard and princeton had affirmative action

can't really tell whats going on in that webm

>implying cunts should be anywhere near schools
Haha, fuck no

KEK

Why are lefties such elitists?

Acceptance rate was around 50% anyway.

did i invade you safe space drumpf? cant wait for the hilldawg to be sworn in january

blacks being at ivy league universities isn't impressive, they're literally begging for candidates

>queen nigger born in '64
>went to all da white college scooz in 1970

Oh yeah inb4

>melania speaks perfectly 17 languages :^)

And she's done nothing but live off the successes of her husband.

No, Dr. Kosherberg does.

Please look at this flag and these posts, you'll see a pattern shortly.

neither in the 80s or 90s...

Fuck a degree, I'd kill myself if I was a woman that looked like an ape.

LMAO at her dedication page. My 7 year-old comes up with less cheesy/more original shit than that. Cringy.

No affirmative action in the 90s

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................

It's probably sixty percent.

Affirmative action existed in the 70s though. I don't know if she specifically benefited from it, but it existed.

My parents are mid tier red-pilled so I've been told that pretty much my whole life.

Probably high school upperclassman when I honestly started seeing and experiencing it myself.

You know how in colleges, you get to drop 1 class and it doesn't harm your gpa? In Harvard, you can do that for an entire semester because you were "stressed" or some bs. Now that I know that, I have less respect for Harvard degrees than real degrees. The ones from Harvard are just more expensive.

affirmative action was signed into law with executive order by lbj

That just tells us how worthless both schools are.

>it's a "democrats shit on the undereducated" episode
Fuggin reruns.

>Conservacucks say demeaning shit for years
>say that Michelle is classless because she shows off her fucking arms

>Get offended years later when people are making fun of the literal nude """"model"""" that is our First Lady

Nah, you're just as fucking hypocritical

Somewhere around 2008

The actual quantifiable difference between a Harvard education and a big state school education is marginal. What you're getting from Harvard that you don't from "X State University" is the branding of an Ivy Ieague degree.

If you can graduate from Ohio State, you can graduate Harvard.

How many of the humans in that room are female?

How many of them have been disbarred?

>one of them has a dick

Why exactly does the first lady matter again?

>she

Who fucking cares?

Not the Millions of Americans who didn't bother to vote and or couldn't

Wow 6 languages spoken in one room, Melania speaks them all

>implying blacks aren't human
why then can humans who have different skin colors interbreed you ignorant twat?

Must be real hard being a nigger and having the (((marxist jew universities))) literally hand you a degree based on the color of your skin.

2 degrees and she still fucked up everyone's school lunch

Seriously, what does he have his degrees in?

And look at everything she accomplished with those degrees.

Sounds like privilege to me

Learn to read, you stupid fucking sub 80IQ proto-human ape.

Fake affirmative action degreez handed out to an ape

>liberal ivy league schools
>meaningful education

Choose one

True liberals are equally elitist as fuck but its also true that they are being sarcastic and making fun of the situation. Its more about getting under the skin of the Right and Christian conservatives who pretend to have no issues now that the persons in question are on their "team"

'member when conservatives flipped their shit when Michelle wore a sleeveless dress, saying that's not becoming of a first lady?
Now they are completely fine or at least biting their tongue now that they will have a first lady that has showed off her tits and posed nude.

They denigrated the president and his wife for being uppity niggers for daring to be Harvard educated while colored and demanded to see college transcripts
but somehow now that the first lady isn't college educated (and lied about having completed a college degree) it somehow isn't an issue and is swept under the rug.

If a Democratic nominee had been married three times, had audio of him jokingly bragging about sexual assault, had an immigrant wife that posed nude, that lied about her past the right would scream it from the rooftops about how satan is alive and well, running for the most powerful office in the land. quadruply so if he were a shade darker than white. Hell they even brought up Obama's mother's nudes and tried to use that to attack his character.

Did you know that despite coming out of Harvard she managed to fail the bar exam (Just like hillary clinton)?

The passing rate of a bar exam for a person coming from a top law school is like 95%+. Im sure some lawyers in this thread can confirm. That means everyone who here who passed the bar exam the first time is more deserving than her especially since she already had a job offer lined up.

Ted Cruz went to the same schools. You see him failing the bar exam? What a joke!

That whole thing is absolutely unintelligible niggerbabble

Fucking cringe

I'm so happy these stupid fucking niggers will be gone very, very soon

Do you imagine if it had been the opposite?
>MUH RACISM

>politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

Sociology