TYT attacking alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=LeUnuG4i6ww

So why are you guys not defending yourselves? These people are anti-white and are the talking heads of every globalist to brainwash the youth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wZuAoaL8mGk
youtu.be/619M8oYutEI
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bloated mess tbqh.

Dont really even listen to what they say.

Praise KEK

Smite the mud cenk

no one listens to this roach, half his subscribers are bots

Who gives a fuck, anyone who takes them seriously after their meltdown on election day is beyond help anyway

What kind of idiot listens to some greasy Turkroach?

Water filter salesman btfo them badly though.

Syrian refugees.

>taking anything a roach says seriously

>why are you guys not defending yourselves

>pol
>fag-right
choose one and only one

they have no audience. TYT gets hits only because Google promotes them and does events with them

Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?

-Cenk

I don't identify my self as alt-right. I won't be labeled.

This is like asking why I'm not kicking a one-legged puppy that just growled at me

They've already stepped off the cliff when trump won.

They act like children the whole video, then they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

>Wasting time on loser cucks

>TYT attacking alt-right
>So why are you guys not defending yourselves?
>alt-right
>you guys

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what a classy bunch.

youtu.be/wZuAoaL8mGk

Haha the libtards are getting so unimportant. We do need media however to reach the blue pilled.

Its really just between the redpilled and the cucks now.

Butttt.... DOWNVOTE THIS BROWN TURD and his minions

>dwaynethefeeljohnson.gif

Because alt right is a fictional boogeyman blanket term to lump in anyone doesnt like. Let them spew their horseshit fallacies, people see right through those buffoons.

hope she sees it
youtu.be/619M8oYutEI

Arguing with idiots is pointless, let alone propping up their shitty channel with views.

Ana is getting uglier every fucking time I see her, fucking kek. On a side note, TYT are idiots and the election showed their true colors.

We're not the alt right

Such a thing does not even exist.

This,

Hahaha waterfiltersalesman you GOT me there good chap.

Cenk is an ottoman who is bitter ABOUT the demise of his once shitty empire.

Low impulse control correlated with under 85 iq. No surprise.

VIVE LE KEK

Do none of these howling fucks know there's a difference between freedom of speech and defamation of character when it came to the James Woods issue?

There's a big difference between mocking someone's opinions or views and outright falsely accusing them of illegal activities for god's sake.

Man you can make fun of my hairstyle, clothes or weight and I can roll with the banter, but the second you accuse me of pedophilia or drug use/dealing on a public forum your ass is getting sued, no questions asked

Nice meme for britpol btw

What's the point of wasting time on The Young Cucks. They literally had a video someone posted here earlier where they just sat there shaking their heads while the other dudes red pilling them on Obama's tenure. This is them the entire time
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>NEVER DONALD NEVER DONALD

> defend political ideals of conservatism against cenk "punkinhead" uygur
> a pissing contest with a retard

anyone who thinks cenk uygur has good ideas is too stupid to argue with.

I don't have anything to defend.

I'm not alt-right, I just want this whole society to burn.

there is just something about you that screams plebbit/the_donald

The 'alt-right' make up about 80% of their viewership. Who gives a fuck what Cenkroach and the house-Armenian think.

God-fucking-damn, she is rotten. A face only a Cuban could love.

Anzu

A FUCKING LEAF

Alt-right is not armenians so it's ok

Cenk is probably smarter than most of the retards on this board. Does he have the wrong views? I think so, but he'd probably btfo out of most people here in a debate like he did with dinesh d'souza, who's views align with mine a lot more than his and is one of the smarter conservatives. Intelligence wise, whether you're right or not matters little compared to how well you can defend your position.

i guess maybe alex jones aint so bad....

> fetal alcohol syndrome turkroach leftist is smarter than

punkinhead screams and shouts, and "debates" by making foolish assertions and declaring them, to be in-arguable facts

it's easy to "win" a debate when you are to only one allowed to speak.

he didnt "destroy" dinesh, he only destroys the credibility of leftist positions.

So this is why the 'alt-right' word has been promoted. To smear everyone who doesn't support what the so called progressives support.

>Translation: P-please respond, desu!

why are you quoting a bunch of things I never said...
anyway, how was he the only one allowed to speak? it was politicon, not his show. Even if it was, sam harris still made him look like an idiot even though cenk was controlling the entire conversation. Dinesh lost, and he lost simply because cenk supported his points better. And again, Dinesh is in the smarter grouping of conservative figures.
Regardless of what you think of his views, tell me. Do you not think that most people in this board would lose a debate against cenk?

WE ARE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS

What is alt-right???

> quoting things i never said"

the only quotes were the word "debates" "win" and "destroy"

watch that debate, all 1 hour and 20 of it, cenk interrupts dinesh over and over, adresses his statements to the audience for a cheap pop, rather than the arguments of his opponent.

cenk changes the subject, and makes personal attacks, looking smug and self satisfied all the while.

cenk made sure that dinesh NEVER gets to finish a statement.
cenk changes the subject whenever he discovers he is outmatched intellectually
cenk calls out to the audience for applause

Result: dinesh doesnt get to speak.

every one of cenk's arguments were demolished point by point.
yet you claim punkinhead "won"

cenk clearly didnt "destroy" dinesh, yet you claimed it was so, now, just like cenk, you pivot and claim i am mis-quoting you.

it is obvious you feel cenk is smart because he is smarter then you.
but you are clearly quite stupid.

cenk is the smarted clown in the tiny car.

I'm not Alt-Right.
That's shit like VDARE, CounterCurrents, AmRen, and the TRS forums.
It's mostly bullshit that totalizes the nontrivial fact that racial difference exists.

I've never heard of these people until pol brought it up.

Hey cenk, I know you're reading this. I watched the meltdown video like 10-15 times just on my own. It's great.

Why did that chick on the right go from smiling to dead serious in less than a second at around 11:09? WTF.

did hearing wetback trigger her? Did she say wetback or is my hearing fucked?

If you see this video as an attack, you are probably a whiny little bitch.

>the only quotes were the word "debates" "win" and "destroy"
which i never said.
>cenk interrupts dinesh over and over
>cenk made sure that dinesh NEVER gets to finish a statement.
oh come on you cuck. Are you really going to cry about dinesh getting interrupted? it's a debate, and he's dinesh. If he had a rebuttal, he would have made it. And it's not even like he interrupted dinesh an abnormal amount of times.
cry more faggot.
>every one of cenk's arguments were demolished point by point.
dinesh made like 3 strong points during the whole debate. Find a time point of two.
>yet you claim the punkinhead "won"
YOU implied he won too, saying "It's easy to win a debate when you are to only one allowed to speak" and crying about cenks interruptions. yet you claim he was destroyed point by point. At least TRY to stay consistent over more than 3 sentences. Tell me, what's that cognitive dissonance like?
>cenk changes the subject, and makes personal attacks
>cenk is the smarted clown in the tiny car.
>but you are clearly quite stupid.
I don't know if you've ever been told this, but your stupidity is pretty entertaining.

What is with you faggots and reddit? The donald was started by pol in order to counter Bernie

Because they're attacking the "alt-right" which Sup Forums isn't.

>cenk changes the subject, and makes personal attacks

I thought it was pretty funny when Dinesh is talking about criminal acts and Cenk points out Dinesh just got out of prison. Dinesh walked right into that one.

Cenk claims he wad a republican, but change because the republican politicians were hypocrites. Yet he still voted for Hilary, even after he spent a year talking about what a shit candidate Hilary was.

> i never said debates
Liar
>i never said destryoed
Liar.
> i never said win
true, you didnt say "cenk won the debate" you said cenk DESTROYED dinesh is the DEBATE

> cuck
suck a dick.
> dinesh should have engaged cenk in a shouting match !!!

so if i ever engage cenk uygur in a debate i should simply punch him in the face and stomp a mud hole in his ass, cuz i am really good at that....

cenk didnt want a debate and didnt engage in a debate.
dinesh had a debate, cenk had a temper tantrum

> you implied cenk won!~!!
no. cenk lost because he didnt even try to debate.

> you had a typo so i am really smart!!!

no, you clearly are retarded.

cenk uygur showed up to a debate and clearly demonstrated that he has no idea what a debate is.

video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

they "debate" in the cenk uygur style.

Damn, this chick is more boner inducing than Ana.
Wonder if she freaks out too.