White People are Basically Niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=03HYerbGiEs

Video about why Koreans don't like foreigners. Watch it and you'll hear a parallel for every complaint Westerners have about affirmative action, a lack of justice for migrants, impregnating a girl and leaving, etc... face it, white people are just snow-niggers in Asia.

inb4 muh dick

>koreans
>anything but our bitch

>All those jump cuts
god damn

>Caring about what Koreans think

This is coming from a people controlled by a cult of eight insane feminists.

>burger education

probably had to google translate some turns of phrase lel
the people are in open revolt over that now that they know, to be fair

>A Korean coal burner explains why they don't like white people
>Literally a nation of sub-humans made by Japans off shoot,who would now be a communist shit hole if there weren't the said white people
>Opinion relevant

fair enough. why should we go multiculturalize their country?

if you faggots keep worshipping asians in 50 years we will be in the exact same situation as we are now with the nigger hordes.

They are competition retards, FUCK ASIANS

Yeah, but Koreans are getting double eye lid surgery to look more white and basically emulating us in every way. Breddy scurry.

Can't take em seriously fampai.

Yeah are we even sure she's saying what she's saying or did someone just cut this together from some long video she made?

>11 minutes of
>gis fucked our women and left decades ago
>some girls got ran over and we couldn't prosecute
>english teachers don't respect our culture
>muh governments bringing over foreigners on scholarships

Wow what pure suffering for them.

face it, Canada aka Soviet Canuckistan is a Chinese feter state, the competition is over and they won (by which I mean Canadian government gave away the country)
It might not be all bad though, maybe the smart and proud Asians can stop the other kinds of nigger too, be optimistic :)

>Local people hate foreigners
>In other news, water is wet

Whhhyyyyy does this girls videos >>> EDIT >> BETWEEN >>> EVERY>>>> GOD >> DAMN >> SENTENCE >>FUCKING Annoying worst korea.

Asians are not even capable to manage successful societies in their own countries.

LOL what fucking Canada do you live in?
>inb4 Chinktoria

The white man marches on!

Based Argnetina. Every country has a decent percentage of people who hate foreigners. A few generations ago we were killing each as well. Tends to be a few people who hang onto that shit.

Jump cuts are just so trendy!

Because it took her fifty tries to get each sentence half-right.

Muh dick muhfugguh.

Rice crackas cant compete

Either she's a hooker or the guy is much, much richer than the setting implies. I guess she could also have some brain abnormality that makes the cringey kisser seem like a handsome gentleman. Wew.

I think what's hurt race relations between whites and koreans the most is a sort of open secret that many people don't know about
For years now there's been an infamous german neonazi that goes by the handle "khaldor" living in korea
Try as they might, they cant catch him. Khaldor has been on something of a crime spree for years now, as I've mentioned.
There have been countless reports of him threatening people and vehemently calling them "gooks", and claiming that he is "the gook player"
He's also been known to stalk the streets of seoul at night looking for vulnerable korean women to beat
Pic related is him photo bombing a very popular Korean show

>Koreans bitching about foreigners

As someone who spent 4 years living in Japan, that makes me laugh.

why does she make jump cuts every 2 seconds

LMAO WDFFFFF

WHITES ARE NIGGERS TO ASIANS
LMAO OMG ROTF XD

>insectoids mad at actual humans
ok Chang.

A FUCKING LEAF

> impregnating a girl and leaving, etc... face it, white people are just snow-niggers in Asia.
it's not whites fault that koreans are so cucked

I'd never thought to find Song Jihyo on Sup Forums

BANG BANG

kek

5 MINS LATER THE COPS CAME

SO STAY IN ASIA. FUCK.

Then Koreans are hypocrites considering how they act in our countries. Like niggers, of course.

strange high pitched sound in this video if you listen closely.

Isn't that the Chinese you're thinking of?

I'm racist tho. I honestly fucking hate all wh*tes.

I don't care what you microdicks say about us. Asian countries are fantastic filters for white beta males.

>jump shots
>subs too low
>coalburner?

korean women should not fuck US military men if they do not want their bastard mongrel child fatherless
working their (even to teach english) is immigration - language and culture tests (for korean) should be put in
non-koreans should not be put above koreans anywhere within korea

Korea is still shit-tier compared to Honorary Japan but I am sure they are less accommodating to foreigners
keep up the good fight

Spoke like a true nigger

>Korean Starcraft 2
>very popular

How's Proleague working out for ya?

koreans are shit

>Watch it and you'll hear a parallel for every complaint Westerners have about affirmative action, a lack of justice for migrants, impregnating a girl and leaving, etc
OK, I listened to it, and the above is bullshit. The complaints are largely very different. Also, "impregnating a girl and leaving" is hardly a common complaint about foreigners in the West. I can't remember having ever heard it tbqh.

With regard to what she said, I'd just like to point out that people who date foreigners and complain about the women or men of their own country are self-loathing toxic nuts anyone with sense avoids like the plague. It's one thing to loathe yourself but it becomes toxic when it's projected outward into hating people of your own ethnicity.

Why?

>ruled by a globalist femdom cult

HER KID IS LITERALLY BLACK

HOW CAN SHE HATE FOREIGNERS???????????????

FUCKING HYPOCRITES
IF THEY HATE FOREIGNERS THEN STOP COMING TO MY COUNTRY
IF YOU KEEP INVADING NORTH MEXICO WE ARE GOING TO GO FULL EZLN, ZETA, TEMPLARIO,AZTEC, CATHOLIC, UP YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR SHITTY F2P GAMES SITTING DOWN

Kid's got a dis nigga look.

White nigger

AND NOW LOOK, LOOK AT THE NAZI PLAYER HITLER AS HE IS BOMBING ENGLAND, BUT HE IS ALSO GASSING THE JEWS EVERYWHERE, IN AUSCHWITZ, IN DACHAU, THEY ARE GETTING GASSED EVERYWHERE

I really like what the fuhrer is doing here, this is just brilliant. Hitler's army is dropping in supply, but the jews are also dropping in supply, but now Hitler's army is dropping even more in supply, but now Hitler, i really like what he is doing here, BUT WAIT, HE'S GASSING EVEN MORE JEWS AND FAGGOTS, HE IS SENDING IN THE PANZERS, THE PANZERS ARE BEING SENT IN, i just don't know if it will be enough wolf? Wolf.. there are 0 soldiers. This is it for Hitler, he's done. And look, SEVEN B-52s from our american player.

LOOK AS OUR AMERICAN PLAYER HERE IS TRYING TO MARCH UP TO BERLIN, no... it's not enough, THE B-52s, THE B-52s WHAT IS HE DOING HE'S NOT CONTROLLING THE B-52s, OH MY GOD HUGE MISTAKE HERE BY OUR AMERICAN PLAYER AND HE LEAVES THE GAME AND GG, well played by Hitler. Our nazi player managed to tie the series.

Now before we go into this third world war, as I mentioned, I talked with him before the game and he said he wasn't feeling nervous before the war. I really like his tank micro, he sieged them up so well.

I think all the kespa teams got shut down
I don't care about video games anymore, especially not one as bad as StarCraft. After they blew it with lotv I stuck around for a bit vaguely hoping big news would drop that they would make real changes but you have to know when to give it up

Khaldor is eternal though

>when your mom keeps drinking bleach because she thinks it going to whiten her and you are to young to stop her and even if you could she would ignore you cause she sees you as a nigger

Nips>Gooks>Chinks

Universities favour non-whites for placement, illegals get deported and come right back in to rape more, single white moms with niglet kids are becoming more common. This board bitches about such things literally all day, and most people are mad about at least one. These complaints are very common.

finland shouldnt you be used to seeing this by now

the ultimate redpill is realizing that white people are the niggers in Asia.

I wonder who the Asians are the niggers to, aliens?

>tfw asians will be muh dikkn' to the green women

>muh dikk
>feminine green men can't compete with the yellow man
>green women crave the BAC
>*corrects glasses*
>green womb was made for yellow seed

Is that a boy or a girl?

I disagree. I find the nature and substance of the complaints about third-worlders and negroes very different from the ones she cited.

With regard to white single mothers with niglets, it seems to me it's usually seen as deserved punishment to the white females than a complaint about the males not looking after their racemixed kids.

Why? It's hardly very common here at all. You must be non-white to save pics like that.

This

bwhd soon

because they spread HIV. Khanate soon.

by foreigners they mean american soldiers who are braindead morons by default

>coalburning gook

stopped watching right there

This tbqh.

Blacks are the niggers to white people and whites are the niggers to Asian people.

yeah true except for the part where white men built the whole world

nah were just physically superior as well as historically superior both intelectually and in terms of society

when an asian girl get pumped full of cum by a white man shes genuinally getting slammed by a superior human being

when a nigger slams a white girl. hes an inferior animal like creature slamming a superior human being