Brit/pol/ - RightMove Edition

>Fiji gets a spanking as our best boys beat their best boys 50-15: bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38015102

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzw0WOqljx4
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55198915.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45327219.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61964168.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45095739.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60156245.html
discord.gg/BZZDD
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61965290.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235102.html
reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KARENPOSTING IS BACK

T H I N G S

reported

Thanks

It's arguable that that's the case. /r/TheDonald, the subreddit that Sup Forums love to call their crowning achievement in this "colonisation" is just an echo chamber for Donald Trump. Their conservatism on issues extends to whether or not Trump said he supports it

That's another obvious marker of a Redditor or Sup Forums tourist.

>LMAO LE PRICE OF LE FREDDO I SAW ONE IN THE PAKI SHOP (That's right - I said Paki!! What are you going to do LEFTIES!!) THAT WAS FIFTY QUID LOL!!

Early twenties

No

youtube.com/watch?v=qzw0WOqljx4

announcing reports is against the rules :^)

Speaking of local action...
what do you think about the Way of the Bear?
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs

Amerifag here

So how pro-Brexit is this May girl?

Is that uppity brown chick still trying to stop Brexit in the court?

Is the Youtube user "Granville Thorndyke" in this thread? I notice that his videos get shilled VERY often despite them having very little views, so I am inclined to assume so

Perhaps I'd have better luck asking at a time other than 3am but still

Is there a discord ?

LOVE IT M8

This is the most expensive property within 25 miles of me:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55198915.html

www.rightmove.com

>put in your postcode
>Radius 30miles
>Find the first one with a price, POA not allowed
>Post image, post link

>May
Educate yourself, tell others when you see her name mentioned

He's probably the one that bitched at me for complaining he put stefan autism and "lol ally with germany" nonsense in it

he's basically Brit/pol/: the Youtube channel. Depressing but quite good

>rightmove

Interesting

>last year
>get drunk
>go on rightmove
>end up spending 9 grand
>bought a villa in bulgaria
>a studio apartment in montenegro
>and a converted barn with small farmland in Romania
>paperwork all got finalised 6 months ago
>too shitscared to even visit them

I fucked up.

Does it come with a doggo

Never heard of it
Will check it out

Reminder to smoke weed, be immoral, play Gameboy games in public and vote for the tories. And start a kickstarter for a new series of The Inbetweeners, and post about Pot Noodles until it gets made

1st for anglophilia

It really is ironic that Thatcher was perhaps the least conservative PM in this countries history, yet is worshipped memetically because she happened to beat Labour. (and in the process, hand it over to her own heir.)

Oh, and won the Falklands - after military budget cuts and trying to flog our Vulcan bombers to the fucking Argentinians. Yaaaay Maggie. Hahaha, Miners BTFO!

Wow thanks

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45327219.html

seems a bit exp

I'd agree. I'm doing alright, but I could be doing much better if I wasn't 'self destructive'. But normal life is boring as fuck.

A lot of my mates are buying houses, building careers and getting married but I want fuck all to do with that. Not because I can't have it, but because I literally don't want it.

My savings from the past 5 years have just gone into trying to start a business rather than trying to settle. Settling is for cucks.

Do the rightmove thing, make me feel justified in asking for this thread.

Karen is a good girl

See

Who else knows that

THINGS

Even Michael Foot supported the Falklands War. Dunno why she gets rimmed for it.

DELETE THIS

Fuck off. This is it:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61964168.html

It's good but I actually had a similar greivance to ask of him.

Take this video for example;
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

It's absolutely beautiful. But then you get to the part of the video in pic related and this ridiculously out-of-place meme nationalist Sup Forums-tier "KILL ALL CUcKS" bullshit has been shoehorned in

It's ridiculously inappropriate considering the mournful, doomed atmosphere that the video makes you feel a part of, and cheapens the quality of his videos massively just to pander to some newfags who need these dogwhistles to be reminded that he's on "their side"

I can't show it to other people because the cringe is too strong, I wish he'd keep alt-right sillyness out of otherwise-solid reactionary videos

I live miles from you fucking mong

Lass even brings her own crisps.

She's openly, personally, against Brexit. She campaigned to remain, this is known. I'm going to reframe your question to "how likely is May to actually get us out of the EU properly?".

It's debatable, but my opinion is that she's using Brexit as a power grab. I think she'll get us out of the EU but she will use the process to take power away from Parliament and give it to Government. Once we're out of the EU we're still going to be in a real bad way for quite some time I think

karen is a big dumb slut

Even the bloody SNP backed it.

(Rather interestingly, one of their MPs was for the Western Isles and said he did a lot of work in the Falklands, I think he was even a member of the association for the Falkland Islanders or whatever it was called. Interesting times indeed.)

But no, it was Thatcher, alone, against the entire world. She personally went and tore the booze from Galtieri's hands then gave him a stern talking to when he sobered up, then got back in her Tank to run over the testicles of Peter Parker for sucking up too much public money.

HUHHHHHH I used 'Severn Beach' as the search and 30 miles as the radius. Do the same but for your own position you fucking spastic.

Sort by price. Don't use the top link, OBVIOUSLY, as that's an ad rather than a legit listing.

First property, I'll take it in a heartbeat

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45095739.html

There's also an industrial site for a cheeky £15 million

I'll use my homeland postcode (ie/ the one what matters)

wew.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60156245.html

What did america mean by this?

May is an opportunistic careerist, along with the vast majority of the Conservative party. UKIP is the only party with mainstream support which is actually willing to work for Britain.

the cod, Karen

never

Yeh alright you cunt you win. Imagine actually buying that shit and having to put up with those cuck flags outside.

Plus, I live in a 3 bed terrace worth £100,000.... I could buy the houses either side and make it a /COMFY/ 7 bed with a few games rooms and pay £300,000. I think I'll stay here. Fucking belgravia.

FUCK SOURCE

I agree completely

Ah yes, here we go (from Hansard)

Mr. Donald Stewart (Western Isles)

Like the hon. Member for Inverness (Mr. Johnston), I, too, have constituents who have worked in the Falkland Islands. In fact, some of their families are there now. For many years, I, too, have been a member of the Falkland Islands Association.

Many of us have pressed Governments of both parties to do something for these people, and when this incident is passed we hope that a more realistic view will be taken of what they are entitled to.

I was interested in the comments of the right hon. Member for Bournemouth West (Sir J. Eden) about the Foreign Office, because one wonders on which side it has operated. That was illustrated by the Prime Minister's use of the phrase "discussing a dispute". There was no dispute. A wholly unfounded claim was made by the Argentine over the sovereignty of the Falkland Islands. By regarding the matter as a dispute, we started from a position of weakness.

It is clear that there has been a lack of intelligence, information and preparedness, but, as other hon. Members have said, this is not the time to go into that. The fact remains that for many years successive Governments have given the people of the Falkland Islands an assurance that their interests would be protected. They are entitled to the right to self-determination, and they have said quite clearly that they have no wish to be taken under the wing of the Argentine.

Other hon. Members have said that everyone ought to declare where he stands. I hope that this matter can be resolved without force, but if force is necessary, so be it.

Look at that fucking solarium.

wtf

discord.gg/BZZDD

feels hour has begun

This is the most expensive house, anyone want to chip in a little?

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61965290.html

Haha I live in a matchbox. Those places are all owned by foreign billionaires now.

See
Misclick

NO. First link is always some bullshit ad. We're looking for the first real house with a real price that's in the millions. God damn this shouldn't have been this hard.

>/brit/pol will never own a mansion

what's even happening here, is she Videodroming a happy meal out of her stomach?

The entire thing for 8mil? That's about the same price as a 1 bedroom flat in London.

Which party does YKTD actually support

give us back the cunting cod or else

That's like asking a liberal which republican candidate they'd support. He's just here to complain.

Shit house, amazing table, good land (200 fucking hectares!). I'll give it a solid 7.5/10

The depression and self loathing party of just giving up and being an armchair warrior

fucking hell what an absolute palace

(for london)

>you can get a seven bed property in the student bits in Swansea for less than £180k

Needs at least double that for the renovations though

Lads. I tried to off myself on Friday. I failed miserably. I'm fucking scared to tell anyone and don't know what to do.

>inb4 "try harder

na give us back iceland

>UKIP is the only party with mainstream support
It doesn't have mainstream support. The bulk of its alleged "supporters" when an election isn't on, ex-Tories, will happily go back to the party that hates them and only wants their votes when they're reminded that Labour might win - 2015 proved this

UKIP in a lukewarm way but I will definitely start to keep up with it more often if Nuttall becomes leader
Evans and it's fucked for all time though

Don't scare him off, I want a legit answer

What was your method and how did it go wrong lad?

the self-pity party

Wtf guys.

Is that court letter to that user real? He got arrested for posting on Sup Forums?

give up on giving up

brit/pol/ keeps me alive

Nah sorry lad.

It's amazing. Makes me wish I had money and a lot of friends to have a huge party.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Lad. That is stunning. Only two wings, but still you could get the other two for the same money I guess. You're the winner so far. That's classy as fuck. Makes the Belgravia £55mn terrace look like a scrotum.

No you fucking idiot

you've got to talk to someone mate, it won't get better very quickly on its own.

is there anyone you trust, even a little bit?

Desert Island Crisps - as requested by YKTD, name the 3 crisps you'd like to be washed up with on a desert island (there's an infinite supply, but only 3 varieties/flavours).

Personally, I'd say Skips, pickled onion Monster Munch, rib'n'saucy Nik Naks, sorted

Come and take it.

>2015 proved this

This isn't 2015, Labour has been absolutely blown apart in the past months and if UKIP gets its act together quickly it could easily overtake them.

how did you manage to make a serious bid and not have anyone notice?

Traditional bottle of vodka, a large quantity of painkillers. Woke up today feeling worse.

Didn't write a note. Should have. Feel sorry for mum.

>wider still and wider
>shall thy bounds be set

>C:\Karen

>skips
>original hula hoops
>pickles onion monster munch

How do u know its not real?

>This isn't 2015, Labour has been absolutely blown apart in the past months
But that's an even bigger propaganda piece for the Tories. Instead of "Vote for UKIP, sure, but don't come crying to us when !!!RED ED AND THE SNP!!! ARE IN POWER!!!! OH FUCKKK" it can be an even more apocalyptic prophecy of doom about Comrade Corbyn and selling all of our nuclear weapons to ISIS who will then nuke us because Theresa May wasn't there to spy on them and have them arrested beforehand

Just letting you Londoncucks you could get this near Aberdeen for less than a 3 bed apartment in Belgravia. I'm not from Scotland.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235102.html

Got nobody to talk to lad?

Pic related, pickled onion Monster Munch, rib'n'saucy Nik Naks

Are you new?
Don't answer that

maybe we can strike a bargain

will give fish if you take immigrants

>Location, location, location

Nope. But how do you know its not real?

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/5dva7k/uk_user_goes_to_court/

give us reyjavik

I'm not sure what I'd even do with all that space if I did manage to come across the money needed, but it does look very grand.